*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1938770-Treehouse-of-Horror-2010
by Grom
Rated: 18+ · Other · Fanfiction · #1938770
A trilogy of Halloween stories from 2010
Welcome dear reader, to a bunch of Simpson's Halloween stories written together as a trilogy in 2010. Read on for some of the weirdest Simpson's fan fiction you have ever read, will ever read or ever have read. FOREVER.

Disclaimer: The Simpson's belong to Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. This fan fiction is intended as a non profit parody only, no conscious attempt to defame, pass off or claim ownership has been made within this text. All characters within are purely fictional and in no way intended to resemble persons living or dead. No offence is intended to any reader, if offence is caused anyway please feel free to stop reading at any time instead of reading the entire thing then complaining anyway.

Part 1.

Too smart for her own good.

The scene opened on the public library in Springfield, Lisa was sitting at a desk with several books. Her school books were closed as she read a book called Genetic engineering for irresponsible dummies. As time passed the hands of the wall clock moved around a couple of times and Lisa eventually put the book down.

“Wow I had no idea this was so easy. I guess it's too bad I don't have any use for it right now.” Lisa said sighed as she collected her books up and returned the book she had been reading to the library shelf. Lisa left the library and headed home, her journey was uneventful and soon she was back on Evergreen Terrace outside her house. Just then Bart shot past her on his skateboard.

“Move it or loose it dweeb!” Bart shouted as he boarded up to the door then opened it and walked in. Lisa stood there for a moment stunned by her brothers effrontery that he could just treat her like that.

“Lousy brother always treating my like a dork.” Lisa grumbled to herself as she walked up to the front door and opened it. Moving inside she saw no sign of Bart in the hall, TV room or dinning room.

“Lisa, is that you?” Marge voice came from the kitchen.

“Yeah mom.” Lisa replied then headed upstairs to her room.

It didn't get much better for Lisa as she quickly discovered that Bart had pulled the head off her favourite Malibu Stacy doll and pinned up a fake wanted poster on her wall with a picture of her and a caption Wanted: For crimes against cool. Do not approach. Lame may rub off on you.

“Arrrg! Bart! How dare you!” Lisa shouted as she tore down the poster then stomped out of the room down the hallway towards Bart's room. Lisa tried the door but it was locked shut. She banged on the door.

“Bart! I know you're in there and I know what you did!” Lisa said as a long poll with a grab claw on it and a rubber spider entered the screen from the right hand side. Lisa remained focused on the shut door just long enough for whoever was wielding the poll to place the rubber spider on Lisa's right shoulder and then pull the poll back again gradually. As Lisa turned around to the right she noticed something on her shoulder then realised it looked like a spider.

“AAAAAHHHH! Get it off! GET IT OFF!” Lisa shouted she eventually brushed it off then realised it was a fake spider made of rubber. At once she heard Bart laughing from the other end of the hallway then turned to see him rolling on the floor. Lisa made her frustrated noise.

“Oh forget it.” Lisa said before heading back to her room. Bart composed himself.

“Ah it was totally worth it, then climbing out the window to get her with the spider like that. Man that was so awesome.” Bart said to himself then walked off to go climb the tree outside to get back into his room.

Meanwhile in her own room Lisa was fuming.

“I can't believe the way he treats me, I make things for him, I help him with his homework, I even helped him save Krusty which I only cared about in the abstract. Yet he treats me like dirt. Does he really think I'm just some doormat who'll go on taking this for the next eight years? Well I'll show him. We'll see who has the last laugh.” Lisa said to herself in her brain.

“But how? How do I get Bart back for all the times he's bullied me? Heeeey. That's just crazy enough to work.” Lisa suddenly realised how she could get back at her brother.

“But it's really unethical. I should probably think of something else.” Lisa said to herself. Just then Bart appeared at the window and threw the Malibu Stacy head at her hitting her upside the head with it. Lisa looked at Bart smirking in the tree outside her open window then at the dolls head on the floor.

“Oh it's on.” Lisa said looking at Bart with her eyes narrowed. Bart just laughed.

“Oh no! Little Lisa's out to get me! I gotta get out of here!” Bart said with mock concern before leaping away down the tree branches.

“Oh that does it Bart! Now I'm going to have my revenge and ethics can go sit on a tack. Hmmph.” Lisa said before heading to her closet to get her chemistry set out. Lisa pulled out her Li'l Terrorist chemistry set and wiped some dust off of it. She put it down on the bed for a moment.

“Now where to do it? I can't do it here, Bart would certainly find out. I guess the basement is probably the best place since Bart hardly ever goes down there.” Lisa grabbed the kit and headed down to the Simpson's basement. Marge noticed her but doesn't say anything as she is busy cooking dinner. Lisa arrives in the basement and sets up the kit on an old table.

“Right now all I have to do it find the right mixture for my potion using only the components of a kids chemistry set and household chemicals? How hard can it be?” Lisa said to herself picking up a test tube.

Outside view of the Simpson's house.

“Ooops” Lisa said as the basement was rocked by a small explosion and green smoke poured from the windows.

“Uh oh.” Lisa said as it happened again. Later that night another boom happened and there was a strange red glow which emanated from the basement.

“Um. Actually Mr Daemon. This is all a misunderstanding. So if you could just go back to the dimension of pain and blood without flaying anyone alive that'd be really great.” Lisa said.

“Oh okay. Geeze, these days I can't even destroy an entire civilisation just for a bit of a laugh. What's the multiverse coming to?” Replied a very strange very deep voice. Some time later there was another explosion.

“Michael Jackson? Now wait a minute. I KNOW your dead, it was headline news.” Lisa said. Yet another explosion and bats flew out of the basement windows.

“I VANT TO SUCK YOUR BLO.” a foreign accent began.

“GET OUT!” Lisa interrupted.

Back inside Lisa was sitting at the table with scorch marks on the walls as well as blood and a bunch of chemical stains all around her work area. She took off her goggles and sighed.

“Okay I've caused two explosions, summoned a daemon, summoned Michael Jackson, Dracula and Michael Bay.” Lisa shuddered at that last one.

“But I'm still not getting what I wanted. Damn. What am I missing? Ah! Of course! Genetic material from a horse! But where am I gonna get that?” Lisa wondered to herself.

Just then a horse wandered into the road outside the Simpson's house and got hit by a truck. It's head flew off and landed in their back garden next to the basement window.

“Wow that was lucky. I mean, oh no! That poor animal.” Lisa paused for a moment.

“Oh screw this I'm getting a sample. Lots of samples.” Lisa said. Before anyone realised where it was Lisa was in the backyard taking sample from the horse head with syringes.

“SCIENCE!” Lisa said for no obvious reason as she held up the samples before giggling to herself.

“I've always wanted to do that.” Lisa said then headed back to the basement before anyone saw her.

Outside the view of the house that evening. There was one more cloudy explosion from the basement.

“God damn it!” Lisa said then coughed a bit. Back inside Lisa had finally perfected her potion which she was holding up in a beaker.

“At last! I've done it! It took me all night without sleep or food but I've done it! At last I can turn people into horses! What do you think Genghis Khan?” Lisa asked the Mongol warlord. Genghis scratched his beard before answering.

“Well to be honest I've got enough horses, actually could you spare an A-Bomb or two?” he asked.

“What? No! Hey, wait a minute? Genghis Khan? What's going on?” Lisa asks shaking her head then realises the Mongol warlord had suddenly disappeared. Her stomach rumbled loudly at this point.

“Uh, I've got to get something to eat before I pass out. I wonder what time it is.” Lisa said before she poured her potion into a bottle with a cap then cleared away the chemistry set before ascending the stairs back up to the kitchen. There she found a note from Marge.

“Lisa, since Bart fell out with you we decided to go out for dinner to give you some space. There's some vegetarian lasagne in the fridge. Maggie is in her crib asleep and shouldn't be trouble. Marge.” Lisa looked at the clock which showed it to be around half past seven at night. Lisa shrugged then removed the lasagne from the fridge and put it in the oven which she turned on. Then she picked up the chemistry set and returned it to her closet.

Later on Lisa was sitting watching television when the rest of the Simpson's minus Maggie return to the house.

“Where have you guys been?” Lisa asked.

“Well we went for Pizza then they gave us free tickets to see a movie.” Homer said.

“Wow that's cool.” Lisa replied.

“Not really, it was Transformer's two.” Marge responded.

“Oh.” Lisa said.

“Oh it was AWESOME Lis! Two hours of big robots beating each other up!” Bart enthused.

“Yeah, sounds like my kinda movie.” Lisa replied sarcastically.

“Lisa, don't be sarcastic to your brother.” Marge said then pointed at Bart.

“Now I've got to go check on Maggie.” Marge said before heading upstairs. Homer headed to the kitchen while Bart headed for the couch.

“I'm a little tired. I think I'll go to bed.” Lisa said. Bart nodded.

“It's probably for the best, sleep deprived nerds are even more lame.” he said. Lisa just mumbled to herself as she left the room. Bart got up to get a soda from the kitchen but when he got in there he noticed a series of strange smells coming from the basement. The door was open so he walked over.

“Pheeeew! What is that?” Bart wondered aloud then he walked down the steps until he could see the mess Lisa had made then he noticed that Lisa had left her notepad on the table. Bart picked it up and looked at it.

“She's going to try and get revenge on me with a potion! Well no one messes with the Bartman.” Just as Bart said that Marge shouted from upstairs.

“Bart! Come on! It's your bedtime! I layed out your jimmy jams!” Marge yelled.

“D'oh!” Bart said then put the pad back down and walked back up the stairs.

“Well we'll just see about her little revenge plan.” Bart said to himself as he reached the top of the basement stairs.

The next morning Bart woke up very early to the sound of a watch alarm that no one else heard. He silenced it then crept into Lisa's room. Right away he spotted the suspect bottle of clear liquid on her desk. It was just in a normal plastic bottle but Bart guessed it was the special potion after reading her notes the day before. He ran down to the kitchen and found another bottle like it in the fridge then he returned to Lisa's room and replaced her potion bottle with a normal bottle of water. Then he crept downstairs into the kitchen and poured some of Lisa's potion into her container of soy milk that Bart knew she would pour on her cereal.

“Heh heh heh, lets see how you like these apples sisters. I bet it's a laxative or something. It's gonna be so awesome to watch little miss perfect crap herself.” Bart took the bottle back to his room and hid it in his desk draws then got back into bed to try and go back to sleep.

Later on at the table Bart was just waiting to see what would happen when Lisa drank the milk contaminated with her own potion.

“This is gonna be so suuuweet.” Bart thought. Lisa drank about half a glass of the milk before she started to feel strange and then a rumbling began in her stomach.

“Uh. Mom, I think this soy milk is off. I don't feel so go..ARRRGH!” Lisa said then screamed at her sudden transformation into a centaur. She fell to the floor as she began to change, as she did her clothes and shoes ripped to shreds leaving her in just her pearl necklace. Everyone else just stared at her, Bart, Marge and Homer. Maggie disengaged her jaw as well causing her pacifier to fall out.

“W..what's going on? Bart, did you have something to do with this?” Lisa asked bewildered.

“No of course not. Well, uh kinda. I thought it was a laxative or something. I had no idea that something like this would happen.” Bart admitted, Lisa blinked.

“BART! I KNEW IT WAS YOU! YOU LITTLE B8*#@%D!” Lisa said as she lunged at Bart but Marge grabbed her. Homer tried to grab her but she kicked him in the leg with her back legs.

“OW! OW! OW! OW!” Homer said as he hopped away.

“Lisa, NO! Whatever your brother has done violence won't solve it. And don't kick your father.” Marge said sternly as she restrained her eldest daughter.

“Wow, this is gonna be so cool, we can race her at the dog track.” Bart commented.

“Bart, I'm half horse not half dog and besides that's not how it works I'd need to be ALL dog.” Lisa replied.

“Bart, shut up. Lisa listen to me. You have to tell me what's going on here so we can undo this mess. Do you understand?” Marge asked. Lisa nodded and stopped struggling.

“Well actually I made a potion with my chemistry set that was supposed to turn Bart into a pony, apparently he added it to my soy milk and I turned into a centaur when I drank it just now.” Lisa explained, Marge considered this for a moment while Homer was still hopping around saying “OW!” over and over.

“Lisa sometimes you're too smart for your own good, this is definitely one of those times.” Marge concluded.

“Well now what am I gonna do?” Lisa asked.

“I don't know honey, but whatever it is we'll be here to go through it with you.” Marge replied. Homer hopped in front of them again saying “Ow!” over and over then there is a crashing noise from the hallway and the sound of a cat alarmed.

“Uh, kids, just stay here and don't do anything stupid while I take care of your father.” Marge said then took out a first aid kit from a cupboard and headed into the hall after Homer. Bart looked shifty.

“So uh how's being a horse working out for you?” Bart asked. Lisa just folded her arms.

“You owe me a new dress.” Lisa said.

The end.

Part 2.

The Bart agenda.

The scene opened on the Simpson's back yard with Bart kicking a ball against the back fence. Inside the kitchen Lisa was reading Junior Sceptic Magazine. The lead story was Sarah Palin: Really that dumb or is she a robot? Marge looked out of the window and noticed Bart.

“Hmm, your brother looks bored, maybe you should go play with him Lisa.” Marge suggested.

“That's a nice idea mom, but since I've no particular desire to take part in the killing of small animals, vandalism or burping contests today I'll pass.” Lisa replied without even putting her magazine down or looking up. Marge made a frustrated noise and exited the kitchen then walked out into the back garden.

“Bart, can't you think of anything better to do today? What about playing with Milhouse?” Marge asked.

“Not really, Milhouse is working on a science project with Martin and no one else seems to be around right now. Well no one I want to hang out with anyway.” Bart said as he looked past Marge at Lisa reading her magazine inside.

“Well that's kinda of a downer, heh, how about you go playing in the woods out back?” Marge suggested.

“Huh? Are you trying to get rid of me so you can spend the money on a boob job or something?” Bart asked incredulously.

“BART! No! But anything has got to be better than you just hanging around here kicking that ball into the fence all day. It's not that dangerous, just don't go to far and watch out for snakes.” Marge insisted. Bart stopped kicking the ball and looked towards the woods.

“Well I could probably use the exercise, I watch an appalling amount of TV.” Bart said displaying some self awareness for once.

“Okay, see you later honey.” Marge responded then walked back into the house. Bart headed towards the back gate then exited it, then he shut it behind him.

After maybe an hour of walking Bart came to a strange looking looking dried up lake. There was a collapsed beaver damn at the neck of it with two beavers arguing. The beavers were subtitled.

“You and your damned Aristotelian engineering, I told you the damn would never hold with the artificial island and flats in the middle of the lake.” Said the first beaver.

“Well okay maybe we should have drained it first but I'm not the one that wanted to have another litter.” The second beaver retorted.

“Well now what do we do? It's summer time and it might not rain for weeks.” The first beaver asked.

“We do what we've been trained to do. We steal bottled water from the Kwik E-Mart.” The second beaver responded then they both ran off towards the town and ignored Bart.

Bart walked down into the dried up lake bed where he noticed several objects in it, a strange looking ring with insert finger here written on it, an eerie glowing sword and a strange looking pyramid shaped alien artefact with alien writing on it.

“Wow, look at all this cool stuff. Well the haunted ghost pirate sword and the ring of power are tempting but I'll take the alien artefact.” Bart said then walked up to the strangely shaped object and picked it up. It glowed a strange multicolour then some energy exited it and flew into Bart's body causing him to let out a long belch, the object then disintegrated.

“Hmm, that alien energy just isn't sitting right. Wow, just as well it didn't make me fart or everyone would think the author had a fart fetish. Actually I bet they have a shoe fetish, everything they've written has shoes in it.” Bart said, not so much breaking the fourth wall as smashing it with a bunch of Trebuchets. Then he slowly looked into the view and stared down the camera for a few seconds. Suddenly Bart let out an extremely wet, loud and long fart making him cringe.

“Awww crap.” He said.

Nearby the two beavers were still heading for the town when they stopped and sniffed the air. Once again they were subtitled.

“Hey, what's that smell? Did you fart?” Asked beaver one.

“No! What smell? Oh. Oh that is nasty.” Replied beaver two.

After a stinky and rather wet walk back to the house Bart managed to sneak inside, get himself cleaned up and changed his clothes without being detected by his family.

“Phew, now to try out my alien superpowers.” Bart said coming out of the bathroom.

“I wonder if I can fly.” he said as he entered his room.

“One way to find out.” Bart concluded then threw himself out of the window. He landed on Homer who was asleep in his hammock in the back yard then bounced off and landed with a thud on the ground nearby.” Lisa who was in the backyard with her Sextant (Sun sight) just stood there with her mouth open.

“Damn it, I can't fly.” Bart said. Lisa smiled sarcastically.

“You're just realising that now? I mean why else would you take the SCHOOL BUS to school?” she replied.

“Oh why don't you go and marry school.” Bart shot back getting to his feet, he rubbed his butt which hurt like a bastard.

“MOM! Bart took what I said and turned it into an insult!” Lisa shouted.

“No one likes a tattle tale honey.” Marge replied from inside the house.

Bart folded his arms and looked smug, Lisa rolled her eyes and went back to her measurements with the Sextant.

In Bart's room again Bart was pacing up and down wondering what his super power was.

“Okay so I can't fly, control electromagnetism, shoot lasers from my eyes or come up with a credible US foreign policy. So what powers DO I have then? I mean that thing didn't just make me crap myself for nothing did it? Man, what a gyp.” Bart said convinced that he didn't actually have any powers.

Bart was actually so bored he decided to start on his homework. After a few minutes he started to wish it was done and imagined his school book with the finished homework in. Suddenly out of nowhere Bart realised that the book now contained his completed assignment.

“W..what just happened?” He then thought about what happened and realised he was concentrating on his homework being done and it happened as if he had powers.

“THAT'S IT! That's my power! I imagined the homework being finished and suddenly it was. Cool.” Bart thought about how to test his power then decided to transform his Krusty doll, he turned it into a ball, an action dude, a toy gun, a toy duck with wheels and a toy duck with wheels which had a gun.

“Hmm. I think I preferred the Krusty doll.” Bart said to himself then turned the doll back to normal.

“So can I change myself with this power or just other people and objects?” Bart wondered then tried to turn himself into Jack Bauer form 24 but nothing happened.

“I guess it doesn't work that way, only on other people and objects. That's still pretty awesome.” Bart concluded.

Meanwhile downstairs Lisa was reading a book when suddenly a strange feeing came over her.

“Uh, why do I get a strange feeling telling me to emigrate to Peru right away?” Lisa thought to herself.

“Hello Lisa.” Bart said walking in from the hall.

“AH! Oh it's you Bart.” Lisa replied nervously.

“Yes, yes it is. Although I think I've found a way to cure my boredom.” Bart said.

“What would that be?” Said Lisa as she carried on reading her book.

“Well lets just say you're coming upstairs with me so I can show you.” Bart insisted.

“No. I don't think so. Go away Bart before I call mom and dad.” Lisa responded.

“No you ARE coming one way or the other.” Bart said then he shrunk Lisa to a few inches tall and picked her up in his hand. She tried to yell but she was so small no one heard her and besides her voice was muffled by Bart's hand which was around her. Bart just laughed and walked back up to Lisa's room where he placed Lisa on her desk top.

“Bart! What on earth is going on here? When did you get powers?” Lisa asked.

“When I found and alien artefact which gave me powers and made me crap myself.” Bart answered. Lisa reacted by doubling over laughing at Bart's admission of what really happened.

“Note to self, next time someone asks, leave that bit out.” Bart said to himself.

“So it gave you magic powers AND made you loose control of your bowels?” Lisa said still amused.

“Hey shut up! I'm not the one that's going to be a stuffed toy any second now.” Bart retorted then suddenly Lisa started to expand while becoming soft and plush. Eventually her hands and feet had become fused just like the stuffed toy she had become. She found herself unable to move and just lay on the desk until Bart picked her up. Bart noticed that Lisa was completely transformed and decided that a bit of gloating was in order.

“Ha ha! You think you're so smart Lisa! Well you didn't see that coming did you? HA!” Bart pontificated then he walked over to Lisa's closet where she kept all her dolls and stuffed toys then he threw the Lisa doll into the closet and shut the door before walking away chuckling to himself.

Later that day after Marge and Homer started wondering where Lisa was Bart decided he'd better change her back so he did. He crept into her room then pulled her out of the closet and turned her back to normal.

“Well Lisa I guess I can't leave you like that for very long thanks to mom and dad but whenever I get the chance I'm going to turn you into an object and there's nothing you can do about it! Ha!” Bart taunted his sister.

“Then what if I tell mom and dad about what you've been up to?” Lisa asked.

“Oh so what, I can handle them, in fact with my new powers I can handle just about anybody.” Bart stated then walked out of the room. Lisa knew he was more or less right. Which was actually the worst thing about it, her obnoxious brother had the upper hand. However a strange thing Lisa noticed about Bart is that he looked somewhat more chubby, almost bloated. She wondered if that had anything to do with what happened.

“I wonder if it's effecting him in some other way besides those powers. Hmm.” Lisa thought to herself.

Later that week after Bart had been using his powers to bully kids at school and to abuse his sister Lisa came home and noticed that Bart's door wasn't shut all the way. Since she figured he was going to find her and transform her into some sort of object sooner or later that evening she decided to go and take a risk to see what he was doing. What Lisa saw couldn't have been more surprising yet it fitted her suspicions from a few days ago. Bart was lying on his bed fully clothed yet bloated, well inflated really to the point of immobility.

“OH MY GOD! BART! What happened to you?” Lisa reflexively asked. Although intellectually she already knew it had something to do with the alien energy and Bart's new powers.

“Go away before I turn you into a balloon and pop you!” Bart snarled, obviously his condition had not put him in a good mood.

“Oh really, well why don't you try using your powers Bart! Go on! I dare you!” Lisa replied smiling smugly. Bart did so but instead of Lisa changing he inflated even more expanding into an eight foot sphere of himself and causing his arms and legs to be absorbed by his body.

“Damn it! What's wrong with my powers?” Bart asked.

“Well Bart, these are strange alien powers not intended for any human so it's hardly surprising that they've gone wrong.” Lisa stated.

“Well thank you very much little Ms stating the obvious. Now what am I gonna do?” Bart asked in an annoyed tone.

“Well the best thing to do since you're blowing up like that would be to get the energy out of your body then maybe it'll go back to normal.” Lisa suggested.

“What if it doesn't?” Bart asked.

“Well then at least you won't get any bigger.” Lisa replied poking Bart's inflated body to emphasise her point.

“Yeah I guess.” Bart admitted wiggling his comically small hands and feet.

“Try to relax and let the energy out. Oh this would be so much easier if you meditated like me.” Lisa said. Bart calmed down and tried to let the energy go and eventually after some time it did and flew out of Bart's body and through the bedroom window.

“Uh, well at least we've avoided making another fart gag.” Lisa said as Bart began gradually deflating back to his normal shape and size. Soon he was normal again and able to get to his feet and walk up to Lisa.

“Thanks man, but why did you help me even after I made fun of you?” Bart asked.

“Because you're my brother and even if you are a terrible brat and a bully I still care about you. If something happened to you although I would receive extra attention myself I'd miss you.” Lisa replied.

“You're crazy.” Bart quickly responded prompting a groan from Lisa.

“Bart, haven't you learned anything over the past few days?” Lisa asked.

“Nope. I haven't learned a thing Lisa.” Bart responded.

The end.

Part 3.

The curse of the Pumpkin King.

“Simpson's did it!” - Butters Scotch.

“Shaddup Butters.” - Thegonk.

“But they did, uh huh. This is madness.” - Butters Scotch.

“Madness? THIS IS FAN FIC!” - Thegonk.

“Holy s*8t d00d.” - Stan Marsh.

“Kick ass!” - Eric Cartman.

Cut to Ned Flanders in a field sitting behind a large wooden desk. “And now for something completely dididdlyidlyidlyifferent.” Ned said.

The scene began in the empty bathroom of the Simpson's house, voices could be heard on the other side of the door.

“Is not!” Lisa yelled.

“Is too!” Bart shouted.

“It is NOT! It's an urban legend!” Lisa yelled.

“YOU'RE AN URBAN LEGEND!” Bart shouted.

“YOU'RE AN URBAN COHORT!” Lisa yelled. Silence.

“I don't know what that means.” Bart replied. Lisa made a frustrated noise.

“Damn it Bart, just let me brush my teeth in peace.” Lisa demanded.

“Okay, okay fine.” Finally Lisa opened the door, walked in then headed to the sink where she pulled up a foot stool, began putting toothpaste on her toothbrush and brushing her teeth. After a few seconds she rinsed then spat out the water and toothpaste.

“Stupid Bart with his stupid urban myth nonsense, I bet it's on Snopes.com. Honestly, what kind of idiot would believe that if you say pumpkin (DING) three times in the mirror then the pumpkin (DING) king appears and turns you into a pumpkin.”(DING) Just then the pumpkin king appeared right behind Lisa unleashing a cloud of magical energy which caused Lisa to turn into a pumpkin, then he immediately disappeared. Lisa's sandals fell to the floor since she had no feet now but apart from that she was still wearing all her clothes and her necklace.

“AAAAAHHHHH! BART WAS RIGHT!” Lisa screamed not being able to do much else without arms or legs. Suddenly there were footsteps then the bathroom door opened, it was Bart who face palmed when he saw Lisa.

“Lisa, I TOLD you that the pumpkin (DING) king was back but you didn't listen damn it.” Bart scolded.

“Well how was I supposed to know it wasn't just some sort of urban myth, I mean it sounds exactly like one. Er..by the way does this wear off or am I stuck as a pumpkin for ever?” Lisa asked.

“Well so far everyone who's been transformed into a pumpkin (DING) has turned back again after a day.” Bart replied.

“Phew, thank goodness for that, this isn't a good look for me.” Lisa said.

“Lisa you're a pumpkin (DING) what do you expect to look like a banana (BUZZ)?” Bart asked but before he'd even finished speaking the pumpkin king was back and had unleashed his magic again turning Bart into a pumpkin with blue shorts and a red t-shirt.

“D'oh! We have really got to stop using that word.” Bart concluded. Just then Marge came into the bathroom and noticed her two transformed children.

“Kids, Janey's mom just called and it's important that you don't say pum..oh..never mind. Uh lets just get you two into bed.” Marge said.

Twenty four hours later Lisa was sitting on her bed when she poofed back into human form.

“YES! AT LAST! Now I won't miss any more school.” Lisa said.

“LAME.” Bart said as he walked past Lisa's door.

“Oh and don't say that word again in front of any mirrors. Actually best not say it at all.” Bart suggested.

“Uh, shouldn't we be doing something about that vengeful spirit of the pumpkin king?” Lisa asked walking towards Bart.

“Nah, just don't say the damn word near any mirrors and he won't appear. How hard can it be?” Bart asked rhetorically.

“LISA! Your father and I are going out! Can you make sure Maggie has a bath?” Marge shouted from the bottom of the stairs.

“Okay mom, see you later.” Lisa said then headed to Maggie's room. Bart made whip sounds with his mouth and a hand motion, which Lisa just ignored and entered Maggie's room.

“Hi, Maggie, we're going to have a bath together. Doesn't that sound fun?” Lisa said to Maggie who stood up and reached out for her smiling.

After an hour of being splashed by a two year old later Lisa was drying Maggie off.

“Now remember Maggie there is a mirror in here so we must not say that word we talked about.” Lisa explained, Maggie looked at Lisa.

“Pumpkin!” (DING) Maggie said.

“Yes that's the one, now don't say it Maggie. DON'T SAY IT.” Lisa said emphasising the DON'T part.

“Pumpkin.” (DING) Maggie said again causing Lisa to put her hand over Maggie's mouth to shut her up. Maggie took this badly and looked sad.

“Sorry Maggie, let's just get out of here then you can babble all you want without consequence.” Unfortunately Lisa slipped on the damp floor and fell over letting Maggie go in the process.

“Oh fudge.” (BUZZ) Lisa said as she got up then noticed Maggie smiling.

“You're going to say it aren't you?” Lisa asked. Maggie nodded.

“Pumpkin.” (DING) Maggie said then the pumpkin king appeared at once unleashing his magic and soon enough two pumpkins stood in the bathroom.

“Maggie I love you but sometimes you're a little idiot.” Lisa said to Maggie who didn't respond.

“Ah, I'd better let someone know in case the house burns down. BART! BART! GET IN HERE!” Lisa shouted. Again Bart came running in.

“Oh for crying out loud. Let me guess, the quietest baby in Springfield decided to say the word you told her not to say.” Bart guessed.

“Uh, well yeah that's more or less what happened.” Lisa admitted.

“You know I don't know if she even knew that word, if you hadn't mentioned it she might never have said it.” Bart observed.

“Don't you have anything useful to say?” Lisa replied.

“Um, how about mom will be back in about 20 minutes?” Bart responded.

“Thanks Bart, you're real great in a crisis.” Lisa said.

“You know after you turn back we should probably get Milhouse and go find the pumpkin king and eighty six him.” Bart suggested.

“Well I hope you've got some kind of plan Bart, I'm getting sick of being a..just get me out of here.” Lisa said.

Later on Marge and Homer had arrived back Bart was talking to Marge.

“So your saying that we can't use Tom Turkey.” Bart said.

“Not really, he's still serving ten consecutive life sentences for eating all those children. Even the Chewbacca defence couldn't stop the jury convicting him.” Marge replied.

“Aww nuts.” Bart said.

“Well can I at least take Lisa into school tomorrow for show and tell?” Bart requested. Marge thought about it for a moment.

“Well okay but don't make fun of her. It's not her fault that Maggie said that word. Three times. In one conversation.” Marge stated. Maggie who was standing at the top of the stairs looked annoyed then flipped Marge off and headed downstairs.

“I saw that young lady!” Marge shouted after her and walked away after her. Bart shrugged and walked into Lisa's room where she was sitting on the bed having being placed there earlier.

“Goodnight Lisa, oh BTW I've got a plan B for dealing with the pumpkin king.” Bart said.

“Arson?” Lisa asked.

“Really? Am I that predicable?” Bart asked.

“Yes.” Lisa replied.

“Anyway I'm taking you to school tomorrow for show and tell.” Bart stated.

“Oh no you're not! Mom would never let you!” Lisa replied.

“I just asked her and she said yes.” Bart shot back sticking his tongue out for good measure.

“Fine but you'd better not give me to Milhouse or let him bother me.” Lisa said.

The next day Bart got up and walked into Lisa's room, she was still a pumpkin as it'd only been about twelve hours since she was transformed the night before.

“Good morning Lisa, lookin' good.” Bart said smirking at his transformed pumpkin sister. Just then Marge came in.

“Bart go have your breakfast. I need to talk to Lisa.” Marge said then Bart walked out.

“Now honey if you don't want to go with Bart today you don't have to but it might help convince people that the pumpkin (DING) king is really appearing in front of mirrors when you say..that word three times. That can only be a good thing right?” Marge asked.

“Uh, I guess so. Oh and don't say that word again in here, I've got a mirror over by my desk. Well okay then I'll go with him if it convinces others not to say that word in the mirror.” Lisa replied. Marge smiled, picked up Lisa and headed for the door.

“Okay good lets get you downstairs ready to go then. You can watch cartoons until Bart's ready.” Marge said.

Later that day at school the class was doing a show and tell.

“Okay now for Bart Simpson. This had better be good Bart.” Mrs Krabbapple said. Bart picked up Lisa from under his desk and carried her to the front of the class, where he placed her on clear space on the teachers desk.

“Bart, why is that pumpkin wearing your sisters dress and necklace?” Mrs Krabbapple asked.

“That is my sister Mrs K, she got turned into a pumpkin by the pumpkin king.” Bart replied and the class made interested noises.

“Uh huh.” Mrs Krabbapple said unsure of what to make of this situation and wondering if Bart has finally lost his tiny mind.

“It really is me you know, my baby sister Maggie said Pumpkin three times in the bathroom mirror and we both ended up like this. On the bright side it does wear off after twenty four hours.” Lisa said.

“Ha! For all I know that could be a tape recorder inside the pumpkin.” Mrs Krabbapple scoffed.

“Okay fine, ask me a question then.” Lisa suggested.

“What was Mahatma Ghandi's first name?” Mrs Krabbapple asked.

“Mohandas. The other name is a title that means Great Soul. Lisa replied. Krabbapple face faults.

“Okay that's Lisa, only she is that pedantic and anal.” Mrs Krabbapple admitted.

“Hey! I'm still right here you know!” Lisa shouted eliciting giggles from Sherri and Terri.

“Somehow I don't consider this a ha haring matter.” Nelson said scratching his head unsure of how to react.

Later that day Bart arrived home carrying Lisa.

“Hey, just think a few more hours and you'll be in human form again.” Bart said.

“Can't come soon enough. No offence but I'm getting annoyed with being carried everywhere. Oh well, at least Milhouse left me alone.” Lisa replied then Marge opened the front door and Bart walked inside.

“Well I still think we need his help for tonight.” Bart stated.

“Yeah I suppose, he might come in handy. Perhaps we can get him to dream something else up to finish the pumpkin king once and for all.” Lisa said. Bart shook his head.

“If my plan works we won't need to but yeah it'd be a good diversion.” he responded as he carried Lisa upstairs to her room, he placed his sister on the bed.

“Now if you'll excuse me I have dorks to summon and matches to steal. I'll be back later when you've turned back to normal.” Bart said then turned to leave.

“Good luck Bart.” Lisa said as he walked out.

Later Bart arrived back in Lisa's room along with Milhouse where he found his sister meditating on the floor having turned back to normal from her pumpkin form.

“Come on Lisa, we're going to go toast that pumpkin king jerk.” Bart said. Lisa opened one eye and glared at him before standing up, blinking and opening both eyes.

“It's on.” Lisa said then followed Bart and Milhouse from the room.

“We all know where he'll be right?” Milhouse asked.

“Pumpkin field near the school.” Bart and Lisa both replied.

“Of course.” Milhouse said confidently.

A short time later the three kids arrived on the field not far from Springfield elementary school. Bart disappeared in a smoke bomb and was not seen as Milhouse and Lisa approach the patch of pumpkins.

“Show yourself pumpkin king! We know you're here!” Lisa shouted.

“Yeah, uh come out and face us.” Milhouse added unnecessarily adding to global laming. Lisa just rolled her eyes. Then all of a sudden he appeared from the centre of the patch, growing outward as he manifested physically for the first time since Tom Turkey killed him.

“Ha ha! Don't make me laugh! Two children, and you're not even armed. Is this the best that you can do? Do you really expect to stop my plan? Do you even know my plan? I'll tell you my plan!” He rants, Milhouse and Lisa just looked at each other and shrugged. Then the Pumpkin King continued his monologue.

“I've created a special type of spore here in this very pumpkin patch which will turn everyone it comes into contact with into a pumpkin permanently! What do you think of that you filthy apes?” The pumpkin king taunted.

“I think Bart just set your whole patch on fire and then somersaulted away.” Lisa replied crossing her arms smugly.

“NINJA!” Bart shouted as he vaulted away from the patch. Meanwhile the fire was starting to consume not only the patch but the pumpkin king as well.

“AAARRRRGGG! WHY DID'NT I STEAL A FIRE EQSTINGISHER? EVIL IS NO EXCUSE FOR POOR FIRE SAFTEY! AAARRRGGG! I'M MELTING! NO I'M BURNING! OH SOD IT! THIS HAD NOT BEEN A GOOD DAY!” In his death throws he fired out a magic beam which although he was trying to aim at Bart he actually hit Lisa instead turning her into a pumpkin yet again. To be fair it is harder to aim when most of your muscles have melted.

“Geez, am I a magnet for evil magic or something? Lisa asked.

“Don't worry, I'll save you Lisa.” Milhouse said grabbing Lisa and carried her away from the blazing inferno in the pumpkin patch.

“Oh good, I'm being saved by Milhouse. This day just keeps getting better.” Lisa commented.

“Oh quit complaining, I can't be in two places at once. At least someone remembered to pick you up.” Bart retorted.

The end.
© Copyright 2013 Grom (stanisin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1938770-Treehouse-of-Horror-2010