*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1938968-Where-is-my-Finnick
by Allie
Rated: E · Other · Fanfiction · #1938968
Short fanfic from Annie's point of view
Finnick? Finnick? Why isn’t he coming when I call out for him? Why is he not holding me tight when the nightmares try to take me away? Where is the man with the beautiful green eyes? Katniss was crying and said he was gone. Silly Katniss, Finnick can’t be gone, he said he’d always be here for me to save me from the times that haunt me. Finnick has never broken a promise, he wouldn’t break our promise. I walk down the beach every day to try to find him. I go to where we would walk to when I couldn’t sleep because of my nightmares, the only place I could block out the darkness. But when I walk by, Finnick is never there, and without Finnick the place is no different than any other spot on the beach, it just feels empty, like everything else in the world without my Finnick. Where is my Finnick? The people walking down the beach look at me with sad eyes, why? Why are they sad? Are they sad for me? I am sad the Finnick isn’t here right now, but he’ll come back, and I have his baby inside me, little Finnick, I bet he’ll have the same eyes as my Finnick. The eyes that comfort me when I feel like I’m slipping away, the eyes I haven’t seen in so long. Where is my Finnick?
© Copyright 2013 Allie (awilcox322 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1938968-Where-is-my-Finnick