*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1944249-The-Strange-Watch-Part-3
Rated: 18+ · Other · Sci-fi · #1944249
John Walker stumbles upon a strange watch, which can alter reality. Part 3
Back at home, I noticed a new problem.
I had to piss very bad.
The nearest toilet was our small guest bathroom next to the front door.
I stormed off, again not really thinking about my condition.
Inside the bathroom, I closed the door after me, put the toilet lid up
and opened my zip, but all my fingers got to grab were the frilly panties I discovered previously.
“Shit, I almost forgot!”
I put the lid back, pulled my pants down and sat down on the seat.
In front of me, I could see myself in the mirror on the door.
My legs were slightly parted and I could see the lips between my legs were slightly split open,
revealing the pink inside of my new organ.
I just let go and soon heart the urine splashing against the toilet bowl.
After I finished, I was about to pull my pants back up, when I noticed some urine still dripping from my vagina.
I got a sheet of toilet paper and carefully dried it up, while trying not to get aroused.

---

Back in my room I decided to change into something less form fitting, so I wasn’t reminded of my legs every
time I got a look at them.
I stepped out of my jeans and looked in the Mirror on my closet.
From the waist down, I had the stunning body of my 10 years older, super hot step-sister Jenna and they looked
stunning in her frilly panties. But from the waist up, I was still my normal 14 year old self.
One of the things I could not get used to was the gap between my legs, were my still developing member should sit.
Without putting too much further interest into how my body looked now, I threw on a pair of sweatpants.
My butt did still look amazing in them, but they helped hiding most of the changes from myself.

I watched TV for a few hours afterwards while lying on my bed and eventually drifted to sleep.

---

When I woke up the next morning, I was instantly reminded of my new body parts by a strange dampness
between my legs.
At first I thought I pissed myself while sleeping but after a quick look into my pants and being greeted by frilly red panties
and a wet slit between myself refreshed my memories.
“Seems like instead of getting a morning wood, my pussy got aroused and wet”, I whispered to myself in amazement.
“My pussy”, I repeated. It was then, when I noticed, that I started addressing Jennas lower body as mine recently.
“Maybe being like this wouldn’t be so bad, I certainly has It advantages being big and fast. And it feels good, too”, I thought.
The only problem was getting used to the stranger parts of the whole thing.

Afterwards, I stuck my fingers inside “my” vagina to get a good sniff of the gooey stuff it was drippin.
The smell was interesting and it felt really strange to have something shoved into your abdomen.

---

A few uneventful hours passed by, while I did some cleaning.
It was nice to finally reach on the top of most of my shelves to get the dust off there.
Suddenly my phone rang.
I picked it up and it was Doctor Roberts!
“Hello John, I hope you are holding up alright there! I arrived back home, and since you
know my address from that QR-code, you should be able to hop by whenever you want,
so we can fix this device you got.”, he said.
“Thanks Doc, I will come as soon as possible.”, I answered.
We said each our goodbyes and I made myself ready to ride my bike over to his house.
“Looks like we have to part our ways soon”, I whispered to my legs and rubbed in between my legs,
sending shivers down my spine.

---

End of Part 3
© Copyright 2013 mumbalo (mumbalo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1944249-The-Strange-Watch-Part-3