*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1947151-Family-Ties
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Erotica · #1947151
Personal characters, UnBirthing
This is a work of adult fiction and all situations and concepts are entirely imaginary. No actual persons or creatures were harmed in the making of this story.

The following contains scenes of a sexual nature. Some of the goings-on may be disturbing, even to consenting adults. Scenes may contain any or all of the following: unbirthing, lactation, and breast/belly expansion. Proceed at your own risk and peril.

But if you _do_ make it through, please let me know what you think. I always appreciate feedback on my work, good or bad. Just please, if you're going to flame, make sure to spell check it first. -:)

Family Ties

By Rochndil, 6/26/03

Dramatis personae:

Arlena, anthro llama llady, sister to Peridot, anthro winged white-tail doe, and mate to Rochndil, anthro unicorn stallion.

All characters are the intellectual property of their respective players, all commercial rights reserved.

The events described herein have never occurred, but might, perhaps, yet.

It was starting to grow late, the sun's golden rays slanting low through Peridot's windows, and she still wasn't ready.

"I can't believe I let Arlena talk me into this," she muttered under her breath. "Sometimes I wonder how she keeps doing this to me."

Peridot stood before her full-length mirror, nervously combing her curly red hair. Just out of the shower, she was still quite damp, and the knots were being especially difficult today. Her chocolate-colored wings fluttered in annoyance and nervousness as she tried to hurry and get done.

As she was reaching for some pins to put her hair up, the baby filling her belly almost to bursting gave her a resounding kick, protesting both her ungraceful movements as well as her overall nervousness.

"Ohhh," she gasped softly, raising her hands to caress the massive sphere of her swollen belly. Only with great effort could she reach her arms around its mass. Her pregnancy had proceeded so far, far beyond the normal term, that she joked her child was going to be born with a college degree in hand! Her soft, round belly, in fact, was what got her into this mess in the first place.

Some weeks ago, Arlena called her.

* * *

"Hi sis," the llama llady began, "are you alone, so that we can discuss something...odd?"

Peri nodded, and then remembered to speak as well, "Yes, just me and my belly here."

"Great!" replied Arlena, "You, um, know Roch has some unusual tastes, right?"

Puzzled, Peri continued, "Yes, you've told me a little about that."

"Well," and here Arlena hesitated a bit, "I know he hasn't told you, but he's COMPLETELY obsessed with your massive belly. Some days it's all he ever talks about. I know he isn't losing interest in me, but I'd really like him to get OVER this thing, if you know what I mean."

Peri, still puzzled, replied, "OK, I'll admit that's a bit weird, but what does it have to do with me? What do you think I should do, have a talk with him?"

Laughing nervously, Arlena retorted, "No, I don't think that would do any good. I do have an idea, though, to 'cure' him and get him back focused on me the way he's supposed to be. But I'll need your help, sis. No matter what, can I count on you? This is REALLY important to me."

Peri sighed, knowing that something big was coming, and reluctantly agreed. "OK sis, I'll help you however I can. I just don't know how you keep talking into all these crazy schemes of yours."

Arlena all but jumped for joy on her end of the call, and replied ecstatically, "You always come through for me, sis! Now, here's what I want you to do..."

* * *

Peri sighed once more, her milk-heavy breasts jiggling gently as she tried to wrestle them into the cotton nursing bra Arlena had chosen. "I am NEVER," she grunted as the strap caught in her fur, "ever," she winced as her engorged nipple was scraped as the cup settled into place finally, "going to let that crazy llama talk me into another one of her bizarre schemes. And this fool bra itches, too."

Pausing once more before the mirror, Peri did have to admit that the brassiere's white cotton was striking against her golden-brown fur. Raising her hands to her breasts, to settle them more evenly into the confines of the brassiere, she wrinkled her nose at the damp spots already marking each cup. "No help for it," she groused, "I promised, and this is what she said to wear. I swear this thing fit better yesterday, but, I suppose, a little extra cleavage won't hurt."

From the back of her chair, she picked up an almost sheer maternity gown, one of the only things she had left in her wardrobe that came close to fitting. Made of a light, gauzy cotton, the short-sleeved, knee-length gown, a pale green that matched her grass-green eye color, was closed all down the front by a row of pearly white buttons, and trimmed with lace the same shade around the low, square-cut neck and bloused sleeves.

Slipping the gown over her shoulders, she carefully did up all the buttons, then straightened the cloth over her fur and the brassiere she was already wearing. Glancing one last time in the mirror, Peri could tell that this too wouldn't fit for much longer. Though it settled neatly over her shoulders and bust, her belly was grown so huge that noticeable diamonds of golden fur peeked impudently between each button.

Giving the gown one last twitch, Peri left for Arlena's place before she lost her nerve.

* * *

Arriving in her usual manner, Peri saw Arlena pacing nervously in the antechamber. So nervous, in fact, that she jumped nearly as high as the ceiling when Peri arrived.

Arlena hugged her fiercely, an embrace made quite a bit more intimate than usual by the fact that the mamallama was wearing nothing more than a long pink gown, the silky fabric doing little to conceal the fact that she was wearing nothing under it, the shimmering fabric cascading across and clinging to the generous curves of her body.

Speaking quietly but with great intensity, Arlena said, "Wait here until I give you your cue. You do remember all that I told you about how to ensnare him, right?"

Whispering into her ear, Peri replied, "Yes, I remember. I still think you're crazy, but a promise is a promise. Especially to family. I won't let you down, sis."

Arlena licked gently at her eartip and whispered, "Thank you sis, I owe you more than you know," before slipping silently back into the cave.

Peeking around the corner, Peri could just see Arlena swishing slowly across the floor, the long skirt of her gown swirling about her ankles as she walked, further emphasizing the shape of her own generous breasts, hips, and belly? "Since when was she so big there," Peri mused.

She almost missed her cue, too, and stumbled a bit coming around the corner. Arlena was still muttering something into Roch's ear about a "surprise," and she had her hands over his eyes as she stood behind the chair where he was sitting.

Trying to overcome her natural shyness and reserve, Peri did her best to speak in low, sultry tones as she swayed slowly across the floor in a pregnant waddle only vaguely reminiscent of Arlena's sexy slink, "Hey baby, mama-doe's here. The one and only," and here she paused, took a deep breath, and rubbed her hands across her massive belly, "belly babe."

Arlena's hands were wrapped firmly about Roch's horn as she licked slowly up his ear, "Do you like your surprise, baby-mine?"

Roch's eyes grew nearly as large as Peri's belly, and although his mouth opened, no sounds emerged.

Peri noticed this, with a bit of surprise, but did her best not to pause too long, though she was still bemused with the intensity of his reaction. Returning to the "script," she raised her hands, slowly stroking them across the huge curve of her belly, gentle sweeping strokes that highlighted its size and firmness, barely contained by the gown she wore.

While Peri slowly touched herself, Arlena kept a firm grip on Roch's horn with both of her slender hands, keeping his head immobile, watching the show before him as she nibbled delicately on his eartip.

After several slow transits across her belly, both up and down and side to side, Peri's hands rose gracefully to heft, cup, and squeeze her soft breasts, the quiet rasp of cotton-on-cotton the only sound in the room. Taking a step forward, and then another, Peri approached the seated anthro uni, never letting her hands grow still, yet also never letting them move too quickly, keeping her motions slow, smooth, and sensual.

Winking slyly over his head, Arlena's long tongue lolled from her mouth, it's tip just barely touching her belly-shocked mate's horn.

Standing close now, Peri smiled, and leaned down slowly, making sure to show off as much cleavage along the way as possible, and took Roch's hands in hers. Raising them gently in hers, she placed them solidly upon the curve of her belly, and then began to practice her exercises.

Concentrating, Peri slowly pulled her belly inward, letting her gown grow almost slack, and then thrust it out, much farther than before, all but popping the buttons off her gown! Roch's hands, still held in her own, followed its movements, while his eyes popped out too at the sight of her suddenly swelling and shrinking belly. In her grasp his hands trembled.

Unable to keep the exercises up for long (and her babe was glad for that!), Peri took advantage of the last inward pull she could manage, and slipped Roch's hands through the gaps in her gown, releasing them as her belly swelled out once more, trapping them beneath the now taught fabric upon the softly quivering fur of her belly.

Leaning forward, she ran her hands up Roch's now trapped arms, and stroked them slowly up his ears, making sure to breathe deeply and often, the motion making her belly pulse and her cleavage swell from the brassiere.

Running her hands back down his arms, to caress his hands through the fabric of her gown, Peri definitely felt flushed. This little adventure was definitely turning out to be more "stimulating" than she had expected.

With deft fingers, Peri unbuttoned the pearly buttons holding the gown closed across her belly, freeing Roch's hands and at the same time allowing her belly to surge clear as well. Leaning forward once more, she raised her hands to her full breasts, as Roch's arms slowly wrapped around her waist, and then pressed his nose, face, and, ultimately, entire head into the cleavage of her soft cotton-encased mammaries.

Taking advantage of his momentary lack of hearing, Arlena whispered almost inaudibly, "You're doing great, sis! He's putty in your hands!" Arlena, having released Roch's horn so he could better dive into Peri's cleavage, laid her hands upon Peri's, upon her swollen breasts, while her own full breasts pressed against the back of his head. They both slowly rolled the warm masses against and about his face and head, captured between their breasts.

Peri smiled, stepping back, not coincidentally pulling Roch to his hooves in the process as his face reluctantly emerged from her cleavage. With Arlena's help, she slowly stripped his clothing from him, leaving him nude, and very obviously aroused. With another mischievous smirk, Arlena, still in her silky pink gown, pressed her full body up against Roch from the rear, her hands firmly grasping the soft cotton of Peri's gown, and pulling her into him from the front, squashing him his body completely between the both of theirs.

Stepping slightly apart again, they both placed their hands on Roch's shoulders, and forced him into a kneeling position. This put his face just at the level of Peri's belly, and she slid both her hands behind his head and pressed it firmly into its soft mass. Rocking back and forth on her heels, Peri pressed him to her again and again, just as hard as she could stand, as Arlena had asked. She was sure that Roch's nose would be broken, but he never complained, instead softly kissing her fur and rubbing against her. Arlena, meanwhile swished off to make some preparations of her own in the bedchamber.

Forcing Roch a little lower still, Peri pulled up the hem of her gown, and slipped his head beneath it, or at least as far as it would fit in the tight space beneath her belly and the over-burdened fabric. She had to resist giggling at the sight of his face imprinting through the thin cotton, looking rather odd as it lay squashed into the lower curve of her belly.

Slipping him free and raising Roch once more to his hooves, Peri led him to the bedroom, backwards every step, butting him along with her belly, and sat him upon the edge of the bed. Making sure he was watching her every move, as if there were ever any doubt, she slowly unbuttoned the rest of her gown, leaving it hanging softly from her shoulders, and baring the now quite damp nursing bra clearly to his eyes for the first time.

Running her hands up from her belly to her brassiere-encased breasts, slowly, over and over, Peri watched Arlena climb into bed behind Roch, her long gown slithering musically across the bedclothes. Arlena sat close behind Roch, hiking up the skirt of her gown, and wrapped her legs about his hips, her bare sex probably rubbing across his (rather cute Peri did have to admit) ass.

Peri leant forward once more, and traced the conical mounds of her full brassiere all down Roch's face, chest, and across his crotch and darkly pulsing erection. Several times she did this, each time to a soft gasp from him, but not so many as to chafe his sensitive parts.

Rolling her shoulders slowly back, Peri let the gown slip from her arms, to fall into a pastel pile on the floor. Rolling her shoulders forward once more, she thrust her breasts out, and one at a time, unhooked the cups of her nursing bra, setting her aching breasts free, but still supported from beneath by the band.

As Arlena wrapped her arms firmly about Roch from behind, pinning his own arms to his sides, Peri leant only part-way forward, and slowly swung back and forth, swaying and sweeping her full breasts past Roch's eyes over and over again, but just out of reach. Her hands, never still, slowly traced over the contours of her swaying breasts, then down to her great quivering belly, and then back up once more.

Finally, at an almost imperceptible nod from Arlena, Peri took Roch's head in her hands once more, and put him to her breast, guiding her aching nipple to his hungry lips. As he began to suckle her, she could see the motion being reflected in the bobbing of his shaft, it growing ever more rigid.

After the first was drained she switched him to her other breast, while Arlena began scooting back across the bed, dragging Roch with her, until he was fully supine, with his head lying between Arlena's thighs. It was quite a piece of coordination to move both of them without interrupting his latch-on, but eventually he was lying flat, and Peri was standing beside the bed, pulling her now empty breast from his mouth.

Dragging her now much less sore breasts up and down Roch's supine body, Peri noticed that Arlena was slowly piling the skirt of her gown up above the swell of her own full belly, ultimately leaving Roch's head lying in a tangle of mane right atop her crotch. Her thighs teasingly closed again and again about his face, each time cutting off his hearing as the soft flesh of her legs rolled over them at the urging of her powerful muscles. Here, also, she seemed to be straining much harder than Peri would have thought safe, but surely Arlena would know the limits of her own mate? Surely it was an illusion, but Peri could almost swear that every time Arlena clenched Roch's head between her thighs, her belly grew just a little larger. Peri ceased watching, however, as Arlena slowly pulled one side of her top, and then the other, down, and began to stroke her own full breasts, the signal for the final act.

Climbing awkwardly onto the bed, Peri's movements greatly hampered by the huge bulk of her belly, she crawled slowly on all fours, her belly dragging at the sheet, and pulled its soft mass all up along Roch's body, from his hooves, to his legs, to his thighs, then across his hotly throbbing shaft. Finally she had crab-walked all the way up to his head, and with her hands on the headboard, her belly firmly settled across his face. Trapped already as his head was by Arlena's thighs, Roch's face completely disappeared into the soft mass of Peri's belly! Though she maintained a gentle up and back, side to side caressing motion, Peri also made sure to lift up slightly now and then so he could grab a quick breath!

His breathing, despite impedance, growing ragged, Peri knew that time was short. She slowly slid back down his body, her belly dragging all the way, and, reaching behind her as she moved, slipped his burning shaft into her warm wet recesses. Inch by inch it speared through her, burning heat making her melt on the inside, until at last she was impaled completely upon him.

Giving a powerful squeeze with her internal muscles, trained and practiced now with carrying her babe for so long, she could hear him groan. Sweeping her long hair across his chest, she let her full weight come to rest on her belly, squishing him completely into the bed. Rocking back and forth, since she could hardly move without her arms to support her, she pressed her full belly as hard against his own flat one as she could while her hips began to grind with needs of their own.

Rearing up with a great effort of will, Peri settled all the more solidly about Roch's shaft, raising her hands to caress her breasts and belly as she slowly rode the stallion to climax, her belly rising and falling again and again upon him, spreading out in an almost liquid fashion.

As the rhythm built up to the point of no return, she glanced down, out of her pre-orgasmic haze, and discovered to her amazement that most of Roch's head had apparently disappeared into Arlena's sex! Much too far along the road to stop, for any reason, she watched moment by moment as Arlena's hands, wrapped firmly beneath Roch's chin, pulled him further into her sex, one inch at a time.

Arlena's belly was growing visibly larger now, no question about it, far out of proportion to the speed the stallion was being shoved into her. For some reason seeing that warm gold-brown belly all but balloon outward was the final straw for Peri, and she came in a great shuddering rush! As her body liberally rained fluids upon the other two lovers, she felt Roch stiffen beneath and within her, and come as well, jet after jet of his seed spraying into her already over-full belly. At that moment, all she could think about was "Oh please, not another foal!"

As her own orgasm slowly subsided, Peri fell forward onto her hands and knees once more, panting. She could tell, however, that Arlena was slowly working up to the same point herself.

As more and more of Roch disappeared into Arlena's seemingly bottomless sex, he slowly deflated within Peri, and eventually slipped free with a wet plop.

By this time, the only thing of him outside Arlena's body were the tips of his fingers and his hips, tail, and legs. Peri, by necessity, had been forced to scoot forward toward Arlena as she slowly devoured her mate with her hungry sex, and now Peri found herself belly-to belly with Arlena's rapidly growing one. Nearly the same size as hers was already, Arlena's showed no signs of stopping!

Apparently completely controlled now by her powerful internal muscles, Roch moved a little deeper into Arlena as each contraction rolled across her massive belly, his body slowly sliding beneath Peri as it moved into her sister.

Arlena was panting continuously now, trembling all over as she raced towards an earth-shattering climax. Unable to speak, she took Peri's hands in hers and guided them to her breasts, wrapping them around the furry spheres and squeezing rhythmically until Peri began doing it on her own. Then Arlena laid her hands on her straining belly, pressing against it with each contraction.

As the last vestiges of Roch slowly slurped their way up into Arlena's sex, his body covered with the mingled drippings of the fluids of their bodies, her body arched high, throwing her belly up as it strained to contain him fully. Finally complete, the release that washed over her caused her milk to let down with force, spraying all over Peri and the bedroom, dripping in thin white trails down their bodies and bellies.

Rather stunned at what she had just witnessed, Peri slowly lay full-length beside her sister, their bellies necessarily touching in the middle, and stroked the sweat-stained fur of her face.

Eventually, they slept - explanations would have to wait while their bodies recovered from their labors.

Fin.

All contents copyright © Rochndil, 2003, All commercial rights reserved.
© Copyright 2013 Rochndil (rochndil at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1947151-Family-Ties