*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1952894-thrills-and-shrills-CHAPTER-4
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Novel · Fanfiction · #1952894
continuation to our thriller novel 'life happened'
Tory didn’t turn to look at him as she yearned to do and neither did she kneel and beg him to look deeper and see more than the mask she was so adept at showing the world. Never had she ever regretted the choice she had made until that second. She wiped away the tears discreetly and then turned laughing to look at him. “Really Jay you are starting to sound like a bitter old man. If you want me just tell me and I will make an appointment for you in my bed but I don’t think Zein will be too happy about it by the way does she know you are here?” she asked her eyes innocent and wondering. She glanced at the text message that got in and her eyes flared in surprise she quickly masked her expression with a bored one hoping he had not caught a glimpse of her mask slip. She forced her voice to turn hard with boredom and a hint of disdain. “Go away Jay you are actually beginning to bore me and that is saying something considering I spend more time with your father and he has never bored me,” she said looking away from him afraid she would see hate portrayed in his eyes. She listened as he walked to the door and slid out silently closing the door gently which was much worse than if he had banged the door. She listened as his footsteps receded to an echo and she closed her eyes wishing he would come back and take her into his arms ah but if wishes were fishes the poor could dine like kings she thought opening her eyes and discarding her wishful thoughts. She called the number she had received the text from as she rushed out of her room. “Take him to the warehouse and make him talk I will be there in half an hour,” she said. Within seconds she was dialling another number. “Neema take care of my client for me I have a busy night,” she said and switched the phone of rushing down the stairs to the garage to get her car. Jay pulled away from the alcove he had been hiding listening to the phone calls she had made and followed her. She stopped at a warehouse in the outskirts of the city and was met at the gate by two ladies dressed in black. And they disappeared inside the compound leaving him with no way to enter inside and spy. He was frustrated as he searched for a way to get inside only to come up with nothing and for a spy that was saying something. The walls of the warehouse were like a fortress.

        “Has he talked or said  anything?” Tory asked Alice one of the girls who doubled as an escort in her club and also as an assassin.

“No he refuses to talk,” she replied. Tory walked into the room and stared at the man tied to a chair naked with bruises covering every part of his body. “Get my tools Vivian,” she said as the man managed to open one of his bruised and swollen eyes. “You know by the way you look I can easily assess the damage done to your body by my girls. You have four to five broken ribs, your shoulder is clearly dislocated  your right wrist will never heal even if you visited the hospital, your left foot is facing an unnatural direction that I won’t even bother to describe and your other leg well I have to say someone must have crushed the bones to pieces there it looks terrible. Let’s not forget your right eye which my friend I have to tell you will never see again. You are also bleeding from multiple lacerations which won’t kill you but is causing you pain like you have never felt before. You see my girls and I are well versed in the arts of torture without killing the victim so I can torture you for a year and still keep you alive. The pain you feel now will be nothing compared to what I will make you feel. Some people delude themselves that with time they will get used to the pain and finally they will go numb but I assure you that that is never the case. I have devised new ways of inflicting such pain that I prefer not to use on you but you leave me no choice.” She walked to the table where her tools were being laid out for her and she chose small pin like daggers, six in total and walked back to the man who was looking at her in fear and defiance. “I won’t repeat the question you were asked by the way I will only stop when I hear a satisfactory answer from you. She stuck one of the daggers at a point in his face and he screamed in pain. “The pain is terrible is it not? I know because I tried it myself when I was twelve years old. I remember you are the one who carried Tina that night to that black Sedan waiting at the gate.” She took another one and stuck it in his body. His scream was much worse. “It feels as if your body is on fire that you can’t put out, an eternal flame that burns without really burning. The pain is like nothing you have ever thought possible.”

          “Please make it stop,” he cried.

“That is not the answer I wanted to hear,” she said sticking another one in another part of his body and he leaned back screaming in excruciating pain. His veins were visible on his neck and body as he tried to resist the pain. “The more you resist it the more it hurts and the best part is the pain is continuous it doesn’t stop.”

“She was taken to a slave auction where they were planning to sell her as a sex slave,” he cried finding the words he had refused to speak. She stuck another one in him and when he had caught his breathe he said, “The down town slave auction owned by Simiyu. That is all I know I have never met my boss so I can’t tell you who he is I swear this all I know so please make the pain stop.” She looked at his eyes for a few seconds before she sighed and stepped away. “You are telling the truth it seems  but you see you have no more use to me,” she pulled the dagger from his body and slashed his throat before he had even drawn his breathe to scream again. She turned to look at the four girls who had been watching the scene quietly. “Take care of this and Juliet I want you to find out all you can about that slave auction.”  Juliet nodded handing her a towel to wipe the blood from her hands and her face. Mercy walked into the room glanced at the dead man on the chair, “You really do know how to give a man a good time,” she teased.
© Copyright 2013 fantasyduo (yuvetalia at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1952894-thrills-and-shrills-CHAPTER-4