*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1953891-Exceptional-Holiday-Theme-Writing-Award
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Review · Writing · #1953891
The holidays cause us to remember and reflect on the great experiences of life.
Celebrate The Holidays

*XMasTree* *CandyCaneG* There are many holidays that can touch the human heart and bring the soul to a place of reflection and greater thought about life and the gift we are being for each other.

Each holiday has its special symbols and theme and they work together to raise one's consciousness of who they are in the universe. At the end of the Holiday one could ask the question, "What difference have I made in the world so far, and what difference will I make in the future?".

Some writers are gifted in capturing the spirit of a holiday. The best writers capture the theme of the holiday and inspire readers and writers to give more thought about their families, neighbors and communities. We can all make a difference. Holidays remind us of those who have made a difference in the past and those that are making a difference right now.

This ribbon is a token of the creative force in a piece of writing that captures the spirit of a Holiday's best theme and symbols.

Congratulations to all who receive this recognition.
© Copyright 2013 ♫~ Kenword~♫ (kenword101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1953891-Exceptional-Holiday-Theme-Writing-Award