*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1954600-Chapter-6--An-Unforgettable-Birthday
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Fanfiction · #1954600
The sixth chapter of 'Becoming Mrs. Seguin'
Before I knew it, the holidays came. My family and I flew to Washington to spend Christmas with my aunt. After that day at the homecoming party, Aaron stayed single. He said he'd had enough of girls. I didn't blame him after what his girlfriend did.



Besides, he had lead the football team to victory in the State Championships last month, and that was more than enough to make him happy. The trophy stood on his dresser. I was so proud of him.



Apart from that, the Boston Bruins were having a terrific season. I wondered if they'd let Tyler Seguin play in the Olympics for the Canadian hockey team. That would sure make the games a lot more interesting. Even though I was dating Karl, Tyler was still my celebrity crush. I wonder what it'd be like to meet him one day...



My 17th birthday was the week after New Year's. I woke up in the morning to the smell of food coming from the kitchen. I ran downstairs to see my family eating breakfast. My mom had made me a huge stack of chocolate chip pancakes! And there was even a chocolate mousse cake to top it all off!



"Happy birthday, dear," my mom said, wrapping me into a huge hug.



"Thanks mom, you're the best!", I replied.



After we all finished eating, I went to the living room to see what presents my family had gotten me. Aaron handed me a small bag, and I reached my hand inside. I pulled out a small black and yellow box that contained...a Bruins phone case!



I screamed and gave my brother a huge hug. Aside from that, I got a Bruins sweatshirt from my dad and a Victoria's Secret gift card from my mom. These were by far, the greatest gifts I could ever ask for.



My friends and I went shopping and we ate out for my birthday. That night, I was getting ready for my dinner with Karl. He had gotten us reservations to The Melting Pot, a fancy fondue restaurant. It was located downtown, too. I decided to wear a pair of jeans with a sweater and scarf.



"Happy birthday, babe!", Karl said when I opened the door for him. He wore a pair of dark blue jeans and a black coat. I thanked him then we stood there, kissing, before heading out.



Dinner was absolutely delicious, especially the dessert. Karl and I walked along the nighttime downtown streets, hand in hand, as the snow fell. It was quite romantic actually. The temperatures soon started to drop, so we ran back inside his car. Karl told me that my present was at his house, so he drove us there.



Everyone in his family was already in their bedrooms getting ready for bed, so we were the only ones up. Karl took off my coat for me, then led us downstairs to his bedroom. I saw the gift he had gotten me in a silver bag on his dresser.



"I got this for you," Karl said, handing it to me.



We both sat down on his bed, and he watched as I reached my hand inside the bag. I pulled out a small box and a card. The card was written in Karl's super small handwriting, and it read,



"To the greatest girlfriend ever: Happy Birthday! You'll always have a special place in my heart. I love you so much, even more than football(; I hope you like your present! -Forever Yours, Karl".



I opened the box, revealing a silver, heart-shaped necklace with a small key dangling next to it. The letters 'CK' were engraved into the heart. It was the sweetest thing ever. I looked over at Karl with tears of happiness in my eyes.



"Wow...this is beautiful. Thank you so much."



I smiled gratefully at Karl then kissed him. I put everything back inside the bag, then set it back on the dresser. I was about to get up when Karl pulled me back down towards him. He held my face in his hands as he kissed me. I felt his tongue swipe my bottom lip, begging for entrance, so I opened my mouth to give him access to mine.



His kisses moved down to my neck and I fell back onto his bed, pulling him down on top of me. I tugged at the bottom of his tshirt, wanting him to take it off. He immediately stopped me, then looked into my eyes. My breathing was coming out in quiet pants.



"Christine, are you sure you want to do this?", Karl whispered.



I nodded my head, then continued to kiss him. I loved Karl and I trusted him. I wanted to give him everything that I possibly could. We had always thought of having sex, but Karl insisted we wait. I was certain of my feelings for him, and there was no one else I'd rather be with.



Karl took off his shirt and climbed back on top of me. My hands ran up and down his toned stomach and abs, then I fumbled with the zipper of his jeans. He kicked them off and worked on taking off my sweater and tank top. He slid my jeans down my legs, leaving me in only my bra and panties.



"You're so beautiful," Karl breathed quietly into my ear as he stared at my body.



I gasped as I felt his hand slide under my bra. He unhooked it then threw it onto the floor. I hooked my fingers into the waistband of his boxers and pulled them down. He reached over to his nightstand and pulled out a condom. After he put it on, he got back on top of me. He slid my panties halfway down my legs, then paused to place a kiss on my forehead.



"I know it might hurt, but I promise to be gentle. Do you trust me?", Karl asked with a hint of worry.



"I trust you," I replied softly.



Karl slowly pushed himself into me and I cried out in pain. Tears immediately fell from my eyes. He whispered sweet things into my ear and placed kisses all over my face to calm me down.



"Shh, I won't hurt you, babe. Just relax and it'll feel good soon," Karl soothed.



The first few thrusts were absolute torture, but eventually, the pain turned into pure bliss. No words could describe how amazing it felt. I leaned my head back and moaned in pleasure as Karl continued to thrust inside of me.



We both finally reached our climax, then Karl collapsed on top of me. Sweat was glistening on his forehead. I kissed him then he rolled off of me, trying to catch his breath. I looked over at him with a huge smile on my face.



"I love you, baby," he said, brushing a stray piece of hair from my face.



"I love you too, Karl," I replied.



He got up and went to throw the condom away, then climbed back under the covers with me. He told me to spend the night with him and I said yes. I scooted closer to him and rested my head on his chest as his arms wrapped around me.



"Good night," Karl whispered, kissing the top of my head. I soon drifted off to sleep in the comfort of his warm body.



Karl made me feel like no one else did. I couldn't believe how lucky I was to have him. My goal was to become class valedictorian next year and his was to be captain of the football team. I could imagine us being named prom king and queen our senior year. Everything was just going perfectly...or so I thought.







A/N- Wow, that was a pretty long chapter. It was quite steamy too(; So Christine and Karl finally took a step further into their relationship. The question is, will it last? Read on to see what happens next.



© Copyright 2013 Christine Seguin (hockeylover19 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1954600-Chapter-6--An-Unforgettable-Birthday