*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1957123-Scoobys-Confession
by dniym
Rated: E · Fiction · Fanfiction · #1957123
scooby has a secret and now tells.
“Hey Scooby why didn’t you tell me about them” said shaggy with a loud volume. “I don’t know ragy.”Said Scooby as quietly as possible. “How you do this and keep it a secret, especially from me” said shaggy franticly. Scooby only answered with a stare only to leave shaggy even more furious and enraged. “ This is insane, and how many are there now.” Said shaggy. “ There is about eighteen.” Said Scooby in a shameful tone as shaggy seemed to loose his mind of the situation. “ And how many did you.” “Three.” Scooby interrupted Shaggy with a snap. “When did all this happen?” Said shaggy. “ Over a long period of time ragy.” Said Scooby star to sob from the guilt. It turns out that over time threw the adventurous travels shaggy and Scooby have had together, Scooby had a problem and mess around with other dogs and now he has eighteen kids all together and the three mothers of the kids finally found Scooby and now he has to pay A LOT of child support and now he needs a job. Scooby has been struggling with shaggy lately anyway because shaggy can’t get of the crack pipe. Now this had popped up and it seems everything has hit rock bottom. Shaggy said goodbye to Scooby as Scooby along went to get him self a job. Now a days shaggy just wonders if Scooby is ok and maybe even return to the old gang, but that he can only hope.


word count: 252
© Copyright 2013 dniym (dniym at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1957123-Scoobys-Confession