*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1958439-Doctor-Whooves-QuestRaise-of-the-Shadow
Rated: E · Short Story · Action/Adventure · #1958439
The Doctor tardis crash into Sugarcube Corner and now he has to deal with the Shadow Mare.
"Geronimo," said the Doctor trying gaining control of the flaming tardis as he was regenerating. Meanwhile in Ponyville Pinkie Pie was ruining Sugarcube Corner while Mr. and Mrs. Cake were at a bakery convention. Then the tardis came crashing into the second story of Sugarcube Corner. Pinkie Pie quickly ran to her room to find a blue polices box. A brown male pony with an hourglass cutie mark came out of it. He was wearing a tan coat, a white shirt, and a red bow tie. The pony collapses and Pinkie Pie brought him to the couch.
He then woke up to a large a breakfast made up of pancake, waffle, several kinds of muffins, and several different fruits. "Hi I am Pinkie Pie, I didn't know want you like so I made you a little of everything," said Pinkie Pie. "Thank you, I am the Doctor," answer the Doctor. "Doctor who," asked Pinkie Pie? "Just the Doctor," replied the Doctor.
The Doctor then pick up a pear "I have hooves instead of hands," said the Doctor. "Your are a silly Doctor," replied Pinkie Pie. "Wait your are a talking pink pony," said the Doctor. "Of course I am you silly pony," said Pinkie Pie. He then quickly examines himself. "I a pony and got tattoo Fantastic!" said the Doctor.
He then took a bite out of the pear. He then quickly spite out and he chuck the pear out the window. Next he took a bite out of a banana and he said "pear are an evil fruit, but banana is a wonderful fruit,” They then finish breakfast when the sky went black as the moon eclipse the sun. "This is bad," said Pinkie Pie. "What a solar eclipse," replied the Doctor. "This isn't a solar eclipse," said Pinkie Pie.
Pinkie Pie ran to Golden Oak Library and the Doctor followed. They ran into a female unicorn name Trixie. Shadows cover her entire body and she then sent a tentacle shape shadow at Big McIntosh. She then drains all of McIntosh emotion turning him grey. She then sent a shadow tentacle Pinkie Pie. The Doctor quickly pulls out his sonic screwdriver and a flashlight. He then used his sonic screwdriver to amplify the strength of flashlight by one hundred percent. Next he shines the light at Trixie stunning her. They then made it to Golden Oak Library were Rainbow Dash and Twilight Sparkle were holding out.
"This shadow pony are terrorizing Ponyville while we just wait here. Applejack and
Rarity have been turn into shadow pony and we're not trying to save them," complained Rainbow Dash. "Shadow Mare would be a better name for them because only female pony a being converted. We don't have any way to stop them without hurting our friends," explained Twilight.
"The thing that turning mare into Shadow Mare share similar trait with the Vashta Nerada," said the Doctor. "Who are you and what is a Vashta Nerada," asked Twilight? "I am the Doctor and before you say Doctor Who it just the Doctor. They are a swarm of microscopic carnivorous beings that live on most plants that have meat. Their name literally mean shadows that melt the flesh and it Fantastic!" explain the Doctor.
"How is shadows that melt the flesh Fantastic!" asked Rainbow Dash? "Shadows that melt the flesh is not Fantastic but fact that we are dealing with a new variant of Vashta Nerada is. Vashta Nerada never meager with a victim and they never fed of emotion," replied the Doctor. "So how do we stop them," asked Rainbow Dash? "That easy, we just stop this solar eclipse," replied the Doctor.
Just then a Shadow Mare broke into Golden Oak Library and it drained drain all of Pinkie Pie emotion. The Doctor quickly uses the flashlight to stun it. "We are you invading Ponyville," asked the Doctor. "Moon, the prison," answered the Shadow Mare. The Doctor then ran to his tardis willed Rainbow Dash and Twilight Sparkle followed.
"Where are you going, asked Rainbow Dash? "To the moon of course," answered the Doctor. "Your going to the moon in a blue box, you must be a mad pony," said Twilight. "No I am going to the moon in my tardis," replied the Doctor. As he open the door Twilight jaws drop. "It's bigger on the inside," said Rainbow Dash.
The tardis landed on the third floor of the Luna Tower. It is a tower in a glass bubble on the moon. Then two Shadow Mare came out of the shadow. The Doctor pulls out the flashlight, but it ran out of power. Twilight then used magic to drop a curtain on the two Shadow Mare, but they turn into shadow and slide out the curtain. "Time to run," yelled the Doctor. They then ran down the stairs into the basement. The Doctor then slammed the door blocking the Shadow Mare.
In the basement Princess Celestia was imprison in a cage. The Shadow Mare Princess Luna came out of the shadow and she sent a shadow hand tossing the Doctor into a wall. Rainbow Dash then flew at Princess Luna, but she turn into shadows and Rainbow Dash flew into a wall. She started draining the Doctor and Rainbow Dash of emotion.
"Stop it Luna," yelled Twilight. Luna then stops draining emotion and she turns her attention to Twilight. "Luna I know care for your older sister and that you would never imprison her on the moon," said Twilight. Just then a tear went down Luna face. "Please let us free Princess Celestia and defeat the Vashta Nerada," said Twilight.
The Doctor then used his sonic screwdriver to unlock the cage freeing Princess Celestia. She then end the solar eclipse causing the Vashta Nerada to retreat and turning the Shadow Mare back into normal pony. Also all of the emotions return to the drain ponies.
© Copyright 2013 Cyclone-Samurai (teikiatsu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1958439-Doctor-Whooves-QuestRaise-of-the-Shadow