*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1959147-1026-Commitment-Letter-Contest-4-NaNo
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Contest Entry · #1959147
Commitment Letter to myself for NaNo Prep Assignment for 10/26 Contest #4
Darleen,



NaNoWriMo is just around the corner and I believe you can complete this wholeheartedly.  I know you are afraid because you are easily distracted and usually have a hard time focusing on one project at a time but look back at all of your success in this past month! 



You have managed to stay on point without getting sidetracked by all those alluring contests, prompts, and challenges, even the ones you felt you could complete quickly and easily.  You kept your mind living in your book settings and delving into your characters at all hours of the day and night, even dreaming of your story.  You even managed to complete assignments early on those days the kids wouldn’t allow you a moment to yourself.  Even when random family drama kept you away for a day or two at a time, you still managed to buckle down and get things done far beyond the requirements of the assignment. When have you EVER been able to hold focus like that?  Even your husband noticed and THAT’S something huge!!!



You are truly doing AWESOME, and as scared as you feel, you are more prepared than you realize.  Distractions come and go, the family will get its attention, but you always have the night to do your writing.  Those 3 hours between 9pm and Midnight are YOURS and YOURS ONLY during NaNoWriMo.  On the weekends, the hubs has the kids and you have all day to catch up, or get ahead.  Everyone is behind you and there are NO excuses!!



Believe in yourself like everyone else does and you’ll see just how far you can go!  I promise that you WILL make it, and that no matter what, you WILL be a winner!!    You already are for making it this far and not letting everyday trips and tumbles stop you.  Just remember that when you feel you won’t make it. 



And remember, when you win hubs is going to buy you that NaNo Winner Shirt you want, you'll get to sit down and watch all the shows collecting in your DVR,  AND your best friend is going to take you out!!!  Shoot for the Moon!



Yours truly,

Darleen *Heart*
© Copyright 2013 🌑 Darleen - QoD (dmadison at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1959147-1026-Commitment-Letter-Contest-4-NaNo