*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1959887-The-Siren--the-Sacred-Lie-Summary
Rated: E · Novel · Fantasy · #1959887
Short Summary and Blurb of my epic fantasy novel
THE SIREN & THE SACRED LIE



SUMMARY


         To rescue his captured father, a young man tracks a mysterious guild of magi to the very ends of an enchanted kingdom.




BLURB


         When the retired commander of an elite legion battalion is seized from his home, his eldest son Corvan departs with two friends to track his father's captors and aid in his rescue. But soon into their journey, they discover the harsh reality of life in the wild lands far from their humble village. Corvan's companions cannot continue the fight, but with the help of his father's long-time friends, the quest carries on with a new cast of talented mercenaries. Together, they cross roaring seas, dark forests, deep jungles, and rugged mountains. They confront depraved witches and ritualists, ferocious beasts and worse. Dungeons and death will threaten, but they endure all this to rescue one man whose secret bears the weight of an entire kingdom... But is his the biggest secret of all? As the mysteries unravel, the new friends discover much of their world's untold history, and together, experience their own personal revelations. In the end, they must choose whether to stake their lives to defeat corruption at its source, or wait for the dwindling empire to amass an army, risking war on the innocent.








© Copyright 2013 M. W. Mars (mwmars at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1959887-The-Siren--the-Sacred-Lie-Summary