*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1972022-Freixenet
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1972022
short story
It all started because he thought it looked cool. Plus that he would fit in, but sadly is just ruined his life. Nowadays he starts drinking around 10 AM, every single day. He won't stop till he passes out. Many of the people that are there within his like worry that he is going to drink himself to death.



"he needs help!" yelled one of his best friends



Soon one of his teachers. Mrs. Sass talks to him the hardest. She tries to shun him from the class to make him feel guilty, but that docent work. He isn't bothered by sitting all alone. He sits in the corner and just plays along with everything. Beside just the drinking everyone knows he is a pretty cool guy.



"Why can't he be phased by something like this? This class is his life, yet its as if nothing matters anymore'' his best friend spoke with sorrow in his voice



So Mrs. Sass and his friend decide to stay after school to see what they can do. They have all ready tried talking, shutting, putting him into an intervention. There both scared that if he can't stop soon or anything he is going to die. So the next day they come up to show a power point on the risk of drinking, what it can do to you and others.



Sadly he never came to school that day, everyone just shrugs it off.



"he'll be here tomorrow i bet'' his friend spoke



So the next day came and no sign of him still. They kept waiting for him to return, once it would hit Friday they started to panic. He may be a drinker but never missed a lot of school. He hated missing school because he could miss something that was fun. Later that day his friend decides to come over and visit him. When he got to the house he knocked on the door.



"yo bro! you there? we haven't seen you all week, kinda getting worried" his friend spoke as knocking on the door



Once he was done talking there was nothing but silent. He started to push open the door, shocked that its unlocked. When he came into the living room, all that was there. Beer bottles everywhere, he was moving through the living room silently. Soon as he got to his friends room, knocking on it right away. Staying quite to listen, he heard nothing but re-looked outside. thinking to himself "yeah his car is out there, so he should be home". Pushing open the door he came to the horror. His friend layed there covered in his own vomit and beer.
© Copyright 2014 Wiccan101 (wiccan101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1972022-Freixenet