*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1972390-Why-I-Love-Her
by o
Rated: E · Monologue · Emotional · #1972390
An answer to a question that is frequently asked by significant others
She always asks why I love her at all?

What is it that I love about her? And gets mad when I can't answer.

Truth is the fact that I can't answer her question is the exact reason I know I do.

It's the inexplicable magic that I was always told I should or would feel.

When I connect to her physically or emotionally it's as if we are actually intertwined by our very existence.



My soul speaks to her and hers to mine. When I'm away from her I long for nothing more than her warm and safe embrace, her soft lips against mine. The warmth and scent of her skin, that makes my cold, tired body feel alive all over again.

My heart flutters when she's near.

My brain reacts to her words, often before she finishes a sentence. I can read her thoughts deep within as if they are my own and I know she hears my thoughts in her.

Her passion in her beliefs and the conviction in which she expresses them, although sometimes seem a bit harsh at face value, upon further thought, always seem so matched to mine, in ways that I was truly convinced could never happen in two separate souls.



So no I can never answer her question of why I love her and hope that I never can. Love for me should always be inexplicable.

© Copyright 2014 o (knowledge381 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1972390-Why-I-Love-Her