*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1975747-Teenage-Mind-Unleashede-2
Rated: 13+ · Letter/Memo · Personal · #1975747
What's on my mind
Dear Diary,


Don't you just hate it when you wish that someone could just fall off a cliff,but you also wish that you could be their friend? I have that relationship with a girls named M----- and A--. It's so annoying, I want to be friends with M----- but for some weird reason she is a total jerk to me! Same thing with A--,I'll give you an example of how she treats me: I'll be walking with a friend of hers and mine then she'll walk up to her and I, I stay a little while, then she just tells me to go away! What the heck is wrong with her! I just wish for once that they could be kind to me! But I've noticed that the reason I want to be friends with them isn't because that I like them as a person-I like them for their popularity.I do realize that it's so dumb and when I graduate it won't really matter who's popular we will all be separated by college. But for those next 5 years of my life I just want be cool, I guess..........
Don't be like me I'm a basket case

Well goodbye readers,


authorteen
© Copyright 2014 Scarlett Shey (authorteen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1975747-Teenage-Mind-Unleashede-2