*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1977032-Mesister-tickled-by-bf-and-friends
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #1977032
Me and my sister gets tickled by her boyfriend and his friends!
Now a little about me and my sister. We're Asian American. I'm 18 years old, but due to my height and baby face, I've been told that I look like a 15 year old, and I sometimes act like it too. I like being playful. My sister is 14 years old. We use to get along just fine, a playful tickle fight from time to time, but now we dislike each other. When we tickle each other, we don't do it for fun, we do it for torture/revenge/payback.

So my sister recently got a boyfriend who is white, around 5'7, muscular built, blond curly hair (Like Harry Stylez or however you spell his name) and one of those skateboard type of dudes. I don't care, it's her life. The only thing that bothers me are her boyfriends friends. Our apartment is very small, and they come in like a group of 6, same types of people like her boyfriend. Ugh. They always cause a lot of ruckus.

One day, I was in the bedroom (I share it with my sister) and my sister comes home with her bf and the gang. I start arguing with her and tell her to go somewhere else, but she wouldn't listen. Her bf butted in: "Yo dude, leave her alone." I told him to mind his own business and then I started to argue with him. As we were arguing, I saw him keep looking at something and he nodded at his friends. Before i realized what happened, I was pushed and held down by his friends. My eyes turned big as I saw what they had in their hands. It was the ropes and duct tape that me and my sister use to tie each other down and tickle each other. 2 of them took off my shirt and my pants and taped my mouth, leaving me just in my boxers. I couldn't escape. Not my scrawny self against these guys who were muscular.

One of them pointed and said: "AHAHAHAHA, i knew Asians had small dicks!"
I was angry and embarrassed, at the same time. My sister said: "See, this is what you get for being such a faggot brother to me. Guys, he's ticklish around his ribcage and thighs. Tickle the shit out of him please."
Her boyfriend added in: "Oh hey, you know 2 of my friends are really into tickling guys right? They're bi."
I was yelling "LET ME GO YOU FUCKING PERVERTS!" but all you could hear was "MMMMHHHHMHMHMMHMH"

One of them sat on my legs, the other sat on my stomach. Both of them had long nails which they used effectively. All I felt were 2 hands lightly squeezing and scratching my thigh while the other one dug into my ribcage. It tickled like crazy and i was shaking like crazy too! No matter how much I twisted and turned, I couldn't shake them off. I felt my face turn red from all the tickling and that's when they slowed down. It still tickled, but it felt more like a slow pencil moving up and down my ribcage and thighs. It made me giggle but i managed to noticed my sister and her bf making out. Yuck.

Then the best part happened: Her boyfriend took her from his lap and placed her on the bed, took both of her arms and put them up above her head while making out and kept glancing as his friends as if that was a signal, which it was. His friends took the other pair of ropes and quickly tied my sister up

"BABE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Said my sister
"Tying you up silly, I think it's your turn". He replied with a wink
"Babe, please donttttt. You know how ticklish I am."
"Exactly. I always hold you down and tickle you, but never tied you up, and now here's my chance. Besides, I remember how i grabbed your boobs and you squirmed away cause it tickled too"
Really? You had to say that when I'm in the room? Fucking gross
"BABE, DON'T!"
"Too bad!"
Her boyfriend sat on her stomach and lifted up to her shirt far enough to show her in her bra and started to tickle the sides of her chest. She started immediately laughing and squirming. For my sister, her ticklish is like an 11/10 EVERYWHERE on her body.
One of his friends said "Yo, let me try it too?"
"Nah bro, shes mine. You could get her feet or armpit though."
Both of those spots are deadly ticklish, but her armpits are worse. One poke there and she would scream and bring her arm down in light speed. Luckily for her, his friend chose her feet
"Damn, she has nice feet. Looks mad soft." He started to drag his finger up and down the soles and tickled around the toes too. This caused my sister to keep pulling her feet back and forth trying to escape, but she was just too weak (or he's just too strong)

The other 2 dudes caught me off guard. "Don't think we forgot you." One of them said as they started to lobster grab my ribcage. From all the shaking and bouncing on the bed, I was sure it was going to break. My sister and her screaming laughter, I was sure the mirror was going to break. After about 30 minutes of tickle hell, they finally stopped. My sister's boyfriend untied her, but kept me tied up.

Her bf said to her "Boo, you were so fun as usual."
"I'm mad at you"
"You can stay mad and get tickled more or kiss me."
Guess what she chose? Not getting into that.
They left the bedroom and I heard him say "I'll see you tomorrow babe. Bye" "Byeeee" and i heard the front door close.

My sister came back to the bedroom and just smirked at me. I grilled at her.
"See what happens if you continue being mean to me?"
I didn't say anything. I was still mad but i soften my face up. She ripped the tape off my mouth. Ouch.
"You fucking idiot." I said
She lunged at my ribcages and started to tickle me which surprised.
"AHHHH FUCK OFF!"
She let me go after 10 seconds of it and untied me. Big mistake. I jumped on her and started to tickle her armpits and sides, switching every time she blocked my hand from where i tickled her. I had her laughing and made her face turn red and finally stopped. Just another brother-sister tickle fight where I win :)

*p.s. the 2 other guys who werent tickling us were just using their cellphones
© Copyright 2014 carbonz_ (carbonz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1977032-Mesister-tickled-by-bf-and-friends