*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1977462-The-truth-about-Peter-Pan
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Contest · #1977462
Here is a whole truth about who is Peter Pan actually.You might get surprised.
"Who's that at the window?" asked Michael.

Wendy stood out of her bed. She looked through an open window and didn't see anyone.

"Don't be a chicken Michael," said John, "no one is here, see?" He moved the curtains and froze there. Young boy in green costume and orange hair jumped to the center of the children's room. Michael screamed.

"Don't be afraid, I'm Peter Pan. I came to take you to the place where you'll be forever young. I live there, it calls Neverland. We have pirates and bunch of games there so we can play forever. Tell them Tinker Bell." Little fairy appeared from his pocket nodding.

"I love pirates. What do you think, John?" Michael stood up from his bed.

"I want to go. Can we go, Wendy?"

"I don't want to leave mom and dad," Wendy said.

"Oh, they'll come to visit you, don't worry," said Peter.

"Take my hand all of you. We will fly now." Peter took their hands and they disappeared through the window into the dark night.



"Children were already dead when we came. We couldn't do anything. There was too much gas in children's room," said the doctor to weeping woman.





"Invalid Item
© Copyright 2014 ~Minja~ (minja at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1977462-The-truth-about-Peter-Pan