*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1977579-Itroduction-to-book-price-guide
by K.W.E
Rated: E · Draft · Educational · #1977579
This is a couple paragraphs for a price guide. I need honest advise. Thanks.
As we slip slowly into the future modern gadgets and new technology seem to be making life easier for the consumer. Music, television, theaters, and books have all been affected by electronic advancement's. One may begin to assume that the day's of magazines and newspapers are approaching their final hour, the Grim Reapers stands waiting to claim his prize. I shutter at the thought of our beloved book's becoming a victim of such modern advancement. Perhaps books will survive the onslaught of e-files and e-readers? Perhaps books are to precious to be discarded so coldly by the modern consumer? I know I will be doing my part by collecting titles I hold dear and preserving such works for future generations. Being a book collector seems to have taken on a new meaning in the modern age, we not only collect, we preserve.



This book is genre specific. I attempted to present the most sought after titles in modern/ultra-modern Horror fiction, I therefore present a work that is subjective. I by no means claim this to be a definitive collection of titles and prices, but I do offer a well researched , useful guide for the modern book collector. Let me reiterate – this is a subjective work, I do hope you the reader find this book useful.
© Copyright 2014 K.W.E (ricoboc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1977579-Itroduction-to-book-price-guide