*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1979579-amy-rose-boot-worship-part-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Fanfiction · #1979579
part 2: the fun begins
amy knocked on the door, waiting impatiently for tails to open the door. "one minute" "ugh, tails is slow, i wonder how he keeps up with my lovely darling sonic" amy thought to herself as she waited, finally tails opened the door and invited amy in "it's about time, you got my little gadget?" "yup, i'm all done your mind manipulater" "oh goodie, i hope you don't mind if i test it, do you?" before tails could speak, she grabbed a device off of the table and pressed the button in the middle "NO, AMY WAIT--" it shot a lazer that hit tails' pendant and vaporized it. "amy....that's the wrong device...the one shaped like the gun is mind manipulater...that's my "if all else fails" lazer, just be lucky you didn't hit me" amy spoke a small sorry, picked up the device and pulled the trigger "tails, you forgive me ok?" "ok" "you will listen and obey whatever i say, is that ok with you?" amy took a look at the orange fox, his eyes were normal, but his eyelids were half-shut, obviously a miscalculation on tails' part, he spoke in his normal tone, tails made this so perfectly, it seemed that he was willingly obeying her "yes, i will listen and obey you amy" "hmm, how about you take off my boots ok?" amy wanted to make sure that whoever she chose to do this to would not reject it "as you wish" he started pulling off her boots and amy gave another demand "ok tails stick your nose in my boot and tell me how it smells" tails stuck his nose in and smelled as much as he could, he sniffed the boot for a good 5 min. and told amy "they smell like your sweaty feet" "ok tails, now do you like that smell?" tails nodded and then asked a question "would you like me to continue?" amy said "no, i will give you a treat, you have any ice cream or chocolate?" "yes, i have some chocolate" "ok, well go get it and fill up my boots with it, then i will put my feet in, and you will lick my boots" "as you wish" tails left and came back with a box filled with chocolate "you got any caramel ones?" "yes" "well then, break them open and put all the caramel on and in between my toes" tails started doing that as he rubbed the caramel all over her toes, he then proceded to fill her boots with chocolate, she then pushed her feet in and wiggled them around getting chocolate everywhere, "alright tails you can take my boots off, and start licking them clean" he did so obediently, he licked the sides so he could fit his head in, then he went to lick the sole, by this time his whole head was in her boot, he licked for 20 min. as amy was waiting for him to finish the first part of his treat, "hey tails, ya done yet? i got things to do" he plucked his head out of her boot as he replied "almost just got the other one, my computer is over there" he pointed towards his desk as amy saw a great opportunity, she picked up his laptop and found the video recording software, with this she could blackmail tails into being her personal slave, she started recording as tails finished up the last boot she wanted tails to really be embarrassed, "hey tails, can you call me mistress from now on?" "yes mistress" "thats a good boy, now crawl on your hands and knees and beg to clean my chocolate covered feet" she pointed the camera towards her feet as she wiggled her toes the caramel squishing between her toes "please, oh please mistress amy, let your feet grace my tongue with chocolate and footsweat and toejam" amy was pleased and stuck her foot out towards him, as he crawled tongue hanging out awaiting amy's wonderful feet, all the while amy was recording and making tails look like a fool, tails finally got there and amy said to start with the heel, then suck on her toes, then clean her sole, then lick her toes again. he did as she said, tails sucked on her heel licking all over tasting the wonderfull chocolate and footsweat, he really seemed to love these pink feet, he finished the first foot in under 20 min. and then something unexpected happened...END OF PART 2, hint for part 3: is it something, or someone? "who could that be? you weren't expecting anyone right?" "well yes, you aren't the only one asking me favors, _____ also asked for something, they said...
© Copyright 2014 kururu metroid master (metroidlover at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1979579-amy-rose-boot-worship-part-2