*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1980207-Remembering
Rated: 13+ · Poetry · Emotional · #1980207
Love found love lost which one?
It use to be so pleasant, and so enjoyable,
when your soft hand was always folded lightly around mine.

I was your rightful prey for your love which bestowed it's beauty on me when your light green eyes, first fell upon mine.

Now only echoes of reminiscing of love matters to me.

But now there is no detection of fondness from you just unearthly silence, and cool stares of detachment.


Memories of innocent love are not meant for final farewells.

True love ought to indicate the simplest things,
like shared laughter between two young lovers in deep love.

Sweet tender moments should never be forgotten of the soothing caress, and the gentle kiss of sweet caring not empty final conclusions.

In her submissive gentle heart I once stood high above all the unknown rest.

Sometimes the thin transparent curtain of love remembers hurtful disenchantments that weakened the open heart.

But my place in history are now only filled with memories of our best times of love and great gladness, when we were in deep true love.
© Copyright 2014 writeon (toddnumberone at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1980207-Remembering