*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1983078-Reviews
Rated: E · Other · Educational · #1983078
How I do reviews.
I love doing reviews. I love offering up my knowledge to other writers. I have learned so, SO much over the past several years. A lot of this I have learned on my own. I have grown as a writer and it is through others in the writing community that has made this possible. They have offered up their advice, knowledge, and criticism. I have grown a very thick skin due to the criticism because I have approached it professionally, not personally. That is something that is very hard to do, as a writer!

So when I review work, I will do my best to give you positive feedback as well as the negative. I am brutally honest. I will do my absolute best to make sure I try to give you something to work with and not just beat you over the head with what is wrong with your work. Admittedly, there have been instances where I just could not give the positive. That doesn't mean you should stop writing. It means you should keep writing and perfect your craft!

I will find typos, give the corrections. I will find things that I feel might be grammatically incorrect and offer suggestions. I will point out the bad with the good. I will be as fair as possible. In the end, however, it is your piece. You are the creator. Take the advice or leave it, that is the power you have over your writing in the end. But, if you want to grow, try to look at all the feedback and figure out how to fix things.

So good luck to you all! I look forward to seeing you around WDC. If you would like to contact me for editing, please message me through the WDC email. Thank you and Write On!
© Copyright 2014 Caledonia Lass (relanda at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1983078-Reviews