*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1983416-Proggress
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Personal · #1983416
Just in my head
An endless reality a pride and soul cracked and torn even the wrong fall into a shallow puddle can drowned you. Holding your head high brush off the rubble and find your pride.
Torments from the past is all they earn, becoming numb to the same old feeling while burning a new soul in.
I will win this rival with fate, no mistake to claim we’ve become something entirely new.
Strive to stay alive i will not hide, a heart reborn to thrive. We have the freedom to grieve, oh but i plead for that freedom to be taken from me, but at what cost? A memory that would never be.
To give up hurt means to give up love.
This rabid rhythm an embracing dance into a new person.
Brilliant roads with an un-mistakable mark to the highlights of my novel.
A muse to the positivity i want to be. Invigorating this genuine turn i will pounce to this new path. Imagine your brightest self, faith in a dream is what’ll spark your flame.
© Copyright 2014 Inv-ATK (invigorate_atk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1983416-Proggress