*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1984232-Bejeweled
Rated: 13+ · Other · Contest Entry · #1984232
Losing oneself. Contest entry for the 200 Word Wonder Story.
"Victoria please don't go into that cave!" Joseph pleaded, "No one comes out...it's cursed."

Victoria sighed, "Joe, I must retrieve the treasure. We need that gold."

Before Joseph could argue further Victoria disappeared into the cave. A few twists and turns later she found herself in a dimly lit cavern.

Her breath caught in her throat. Oh how they glimmer and glow! The colors are so beautiful, so potent and oh so seductive. Her hands slid over their smooth and edgy surfaces, her eyes no longer her own.

So much luster and fire. I want them! I need them! The dazzling array of colors reflected wet and hot in her eyes.

They're mine, their beauty, their intensity, they belong with me. She kneaded them and moaned as they clinked against one another. She dug deeper and deeper.

All over me, I want them all over me. They sparkled against her fair skin.

Oh I'll be the most beautiful woman in the world! They will glimmer and glow and all will want me, want them. No! They're mine! She hissed.

We'll be together forever. She fell deeper and deeper into their beauty, their wonderful dark beauty.

Joseph never saw Victoria again.

*Fire*
© Copyright 2014 Wanderer (fergirl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1984232-Bejeweled