*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1984481-The-Last-Day
Rated: E · Other · Nonsense · #1984481
Brooding in the morning before last day of school
Today is the last day I'm going to school. It is so weird to think that school is over. Ever since I remember every last day of school was followed by a first day a few months later. But this time, no more school reopening. Today, I have to say goodbye to so many things I took for granted. The teachers, the school grounds, the classrooms ... the list goes on. I always knew I would have to leave school one day. Actually I thought I would be glad to leave school. But, in the end, I realize that it was one big part of my life. Every activity in my life was affected by this institution. Now, just like that, I'm leaving it.

This is the last time I'm going to put on the uniform, last time I'm going to sit in the classes. But not the last time I'm going to attend my teacher's classes, no. That was some months ago, before the exams started I don't even remember it. I will miss my friends, maybe not all of them. but I'll see them again. Today, I write my last exam. After that, I leave school.



© Copyright 2014 Hayley Robert (graymalkin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1984481-The-Last-Day