*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1984556-Genesis-of-the-Damned-book-1---part-1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Fantasy · #1984556
Soulis fallows her sister angel 2 earth 4 love, only 2 find love again n an unlikely sourc



Genesis of the Damned
By
Sarah Marrie Burge



# 0 My Admonishment to you!
Hello everyone who reads this or maybe to whom it may concern or some literary nonsense, like that. Humans and their need to write baffles me. I mean doesn’t You are kind vocalize enough? Using your mouth instead of your minds is probably why your kind only has 10% usage of your brains, but I suppose I should be nice, if I want to be heard and I have to write this down or in this case (msword it.) Type it up. Oh, just to let you know I wasn’t trying to be an ass, above I was just hypothetically and critically thinking out loud.
I am not sure really, still, how to start this story but so far it seems that I have. So bear with me I am old and I tend to have a bit of Grandma Syndrome as I call it. Where I jump around a lot, I will try to keep that to a minimum, best I can.
On, so, everyone knows the background story to the bible also known as Genesis. There is more to that story than meets the eyes or ears of mortals; I suppose in this book I will be debunking some of your faith shaking bases, while telling my story. I just wanted to warn you a head of time, so you are not half way through this book saying “This is bullshit, you are going to Hell for blasphemy.” Or something to that effect. Here goes as my story begins, with a little narrative background and a few embellishments.


#1 In the pre-commencements of life
I was one of four angels conceived in heaven or the outer sphere of metaphysical creationist zone, I laughed out loud to myself, mambo-jumbo I know. I was conceived 500 years before the creation of humans. Before Adam, Lilith and Eve’s vicious love triangle. Divine Being told me the only reason he conceived us divine being was to aid him and to keep him company.
He conceived Lucifer first and she was beautiful, he conceived her as an equal to him but because she was so young, she was the first to fall or the first claim a life of her own. Later in history because of the human male insecurities, egos and dominion of women they changed Lucifer from being a female to male. So she-he was banished to a dimension where it was conceived with 7 levels, 3 of fire and sulfur, one of neutrality (Basically like earth but a testing area.)And 3 of Ice and frozen tundra’s with cold blistering winds. And as it said in the bible Lucifer, she was basically Divine Being’s wife or mate or as the human’s would have said his left or right hand (wo-) man, either one works I guess. Oh that’s right Jesus was seated at his right hand, so that means Lucifer would have been on his left hand side, and as most humans have come to know or have made up, that the left hand path is Luci's path, the path of evil.
Yes and for all of you out there focusing on the biblical comment that man and women were made in Divine Being’s image its true Divine Being is actually a dual gender other species or as you would call him a bi gendered Alien or a Hermaphrodite.
Now for the next Divine being to have been conceived was Gabrielle as you can see I spelled in the feminine context because he conceived another Feminine divine being. As it was said she was to host the Divine Being’s child, which later on showed up in the immaculate conception of Mary. So all you alien theorist out there it was alien beings who incriminated Mary, wife of Joseph. Gabrielle is later on also used as the bringer of the resurrection and the knowledge that nothing ever dies but simply changes to a different form and is born anew in other realms of existence. Yes this also confirms the theory of reincarnation, it’s true.
Next of the Gorgeous feminine divine of the four feminine divine (so ¾ of the Divine Feminine) and 110% angel was Lilitu or Lilith, how about we just call her Lilith, it’s easier on the modern humans ego or brain. It’s kind of the same principle as the one we call the Divine Being you call Divine Being and 20 million on the names. And I am straying off of Lilith, so now without further ado her story of creation is a bit more interesting than the rest of the Feminine divine. As Lilith’s essence was being conceived in what we feminine divine would call the Divine Being Machine. You humans would see it as a conveyor belt with a large egg shaped machine part or section where the essence of the creators blue print or design would go into and come out a creature or one of Feminine divine. There was two of these such devices one for Feminine divine and one for the creation of everything else, such as earth, the creatures on it such as dragons, the fay, humans, Cyclopes, etc. Which every creature played a role in the overall scheme of things, in Divine Being’s eyes at least. Lilith is being conceived in the machine and the essence of a snake gets into the machine with Lilith. We were all shocked and could not do anything to help. If we had we would have angered Divine Being and in these times Divine Being’s wrath or anger was very childish, like a spoiled child. Lilith came out to be one of the most unusual creatures, ever. Technically she was the first Lamia to have been conceived, but more on that later. She came out to be even more beautiful than the rest of us. Did I forget to mention the Divine Being Machine gave us our form? Well here is a brief on the machine. The Machine gave us our forms and powers. We also had free will in the earlier years and one more thing we were before the Dinosaurs. Lilith was half Feminine Divine and half serpent; the top female and the bottom serpent. She had long black hair, bright green eyes with gold specks around the pupil, and pale skin. Where there should have legs there was a snake tail of metallic green shimmering a beautiful opalescence. She was and still is very beautiful, powerful and when she was conceived I fell in love with her as I watched her and my essence a waited to be conceived. My love for her was not that of a human’s love but deeper and truer than that just pure love with no need for physical interaction.
As for my name it is Saereal of course in this modern time it is now Soulis nothing especially exceptional happened to me apart from for the creation process it was as if a tingly feeling of joy and all emotions packed into one, of life being breathed into me, amazing. As if all the enlightenment of knowledge, power, feeling and just life in general flowing through me, sorry it’s just an amazing feeling that I do not think words could ever justify it. For some reason a lot of us Divine Feminine had black hair. I however had blue eyes so blue they looked like a beach waters with emerald specs of light spots around the pupils. My skin was pale and milky-creamy smooth like the rest. Having skin, hair, eyes, tastes, hearing and the ability to smell was extremely unusual. It was definitely new. Where I was there was not much to smell or taste because the area was very stale so I suppose it was decidedly cleaner then fresh laundry.
Fresh Laundry, such a weird saying, if you think about it. I mean I understand how something can smell like fresh laundry, but is that honestly the purest smell we can relate to. Honestly I can't remember a smell that is pure, maybe mountain air when humans weren't around to begrimed the air with their foulness or their essence with their anger and negative emotional states tainting the woodlands stained the world or the earth with their foul essence seems to be humanities specialty. I mean, alright not all human's weren't or aren't that bad.
At this point I have to just laugh at myself for going off on another tangent of verbal fillet on humans. I have to remember that at one point and time I was human or sort of human when I descended to the realm of Earth or the human realm. Or was I? It makes me think, was I because Now-a-days when an angel falls; they are stripped of their wings. See when I descended I was never stripped of my wings, I still had and still do have my wings, I just learned a magic to cloak my wings with invisibility.
© Copyright 2014 Sarah Marrie Burge (lilitudaemonus at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1984556-Genesis-of-the-Damned-book-1---part-1