*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1984561-Genesis-of-the-Damned-book-1---part-3
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Fantasy · #1984561
Soulis fallows her sister angel 2 earth 4 love, only 2 find love again n an unlikely sourc

# 4 A New Life Begins
Days later I awoke in evening in the mouth of a cave alone, I felt as though someone was watching but I saw no one. My wings were bandaged and I had wing splints. I felt this new sensation it hurt in my abdomen. Is this what the humans call hunger? Yes! I thought to myself as I found that the fire seemed a pole with two Y’s at each end to hold it, on this there was what looked like wingless, headless, and legless fowl or bird. Maybe a Chisaur or a Dinosaur chicken as the humans called them, it looked yummy and so I ate, and it was good. The flavors exploded in my mouth, as I had bitten down and I felt no sadness for the creature I ate. But it was yummy. There was red fluid next to me that looked familiar as well, but I was not sure, it smelled of strong smell of Iron or the rock that later was crafted into weapons and Utensils for eating, I drank and I glowed and passed out almost instantly.
For the first time I dreamed of Lilith and she told me how much she missed me and how I must make my way in this world. She showed me visions of her journey and how she made that yummy chicken. Lilith, I cried in my head, I missed her so much yet knew not where she was. I laid my head upon her breast and cried in joy, for she was all my joy my happiness and my love. Lilith grabbed my head from her breast with both hands to either side of my head. And she too cried, she shed one red tear, it hardened into a crystallized form. She gently let go of my face and quickly grabbed up the little red teardrop. My face was down as I wiped away the tears of my own from my face. When I looked up she was gone, I had not even noticed that she had gone. The sadness started come back in a wave, when she stepped through the darkness with her hand clasped around something. My sadness quickly reversed itself to a tide of joy. (I just realized while typing my life story, that I am actually, so very Bipolar.)
She smiled at me and told me to open my hands. I was Hesitant, but she assured me it was okay. Hold out your hand, Saereal.
“I nodded and I did, I held my hands out, palm up. Not knowing what she was going to do. She opened her palm inside my palm leaving behind a 3 strand chain with her blood in tear drop shape, bound to feel as though it was a stone such as Ruby or a Garnet, held together with silver, bound in silver, a magical silver, that was glowing and enhanced with Lilith's and I's blood.
She spoke to me in the mind again and explained the chain and her tear:
The equals the three sorrows of our existence: Life, Love and Death.
Life – that which we have and can truly never have.
Love – that which dies as if a frail flower to winters harsh comings.
Death – That which happens to everything that surrounding us, and that which we can never to attain, for we are never ending. Even if we were to get dismember, it would take us but three days to fully be healed and living on, again.
I sighed for I knew that she spoke the truth having been here in this realm, this place longer then I and she smiled back at me and continued.
My tear is for your help when it is put on you, you become connected to me. All that I know and have gained in knowledge you learn and gain. I will always know where you are as you will know where I am. If you are in great peril you simply hold tight to my tear and call my name. If you “think” you are near death simply remove the silver and swallow the tear and you will be okay after durations of time has passed. If I can I will aid you whether it is in strength, power or me physically being there for you, I will help you, my sister, and my love.
I smiled and nodded with tears dried on my face. I understood completely, and I knew it was time to leave it was time for my beloved sister to go. “I love you, Lilith!” I shouted out to her, I vaguely heard her say I love you too, as I put the Necklace on and all of the knowledge she had gained was there. My head and back hurt so much, with the combination of the overwhelming knowledge flooding my newly formed brain, I passed out again.

# 5 My Tools and Shelter from the coming storm
I awoke completely healed, after one night in my crash zone or my sonic boom hole. No blood, no pain, except this annoying pounding sensation in my head and a little dizziness when I got up but other than that I smiled a joyous smile because no matter what I knew Lilith would always be with me. With all of this knowledge I began my life by making things.
I took palm trees and crafted handles for tools, not fancy ones just rough handled wood, slightly sanded down with grainy sand and lots of vibrations or me agitating a stone bowl, with my powers; one of the tools had a sharp pointy end to strike at the hard things (Pickaxe) (Rocks and minerals such as gold, silver, iron, etc.), one to cut the reeds, One flat to pound things(Hammer), one with a sharp edge to cut the trees(Axe), One flat with a handle to sling or dig the things that needed dug (Shovel), one for security, safety and to cut my food(sword, mostly made of metal.) and one for food as well, A crescent shaped one with stretch reed on one side and bowed stick on the other, that could shoot long spear like objects at enemies or food. (Bow and Arrow)
I measure with my feet such strange devices, an eight foot circle and used water to outline it. On the flat surface of the sand. I then dug with tools and hands for what seemed an eternity until I reach clay which was about seven feet down. I smooth out the walls and floors until they were somewhat flat. I supported the walls with Trees that I chopped in half; flat on one side, and round on the other. I put a thick layer of clay over the rounded side of them, it was to support them and keep them in the walls. They overlapped at the top by another ten feet. I tied them together with braided reeds (A form of rope). I then proceed to light a hot fire to heat and dry the clay walls. Near the Oasis where I crash landed. The Oasis was well stocked with an abundance of reeds, palm trees and whatever else I needed. The oasis was near the mountains (Atlas Mountain) where many rivers flowed into the Oasis I lived near. Where I, with my powers created seeds and grew my garden or maybe it was a field with rows and rows of vegetables (Tubers), herbs and fruits (Mostly dates). I even learned to combine plants to make new ones. (I guess now-a-days I would have been close to the Moroccans)
I proceeded to make my floor weaving boards together with reads to about ten feet squared with a hole to allow smoke to go up the clay on the inside and wood and reeds on the outside of the Tube to the roof. There was a Hole with Multilevel steps to walk down to the lower level (Stairs). The floor was wider than the hut itself, so that I could secure them later to the ten foot overlapped walls. The walls had finally dried a day later. I crossed many flat tree parts to make floor until, weaving the reads in and out of them and I used Clay to smooth out the floor.
My walls were made of clay and rocks, using the reeds to cover the outside, with the heat as hot as it were in the desert the walls dried quickly. With the Palm tree I made a round-triangular shape for the roof and proceeded to use Reeds 2 feet thick to cover my hut to cover it with clay to bind it, leaving a hole for a chimney and a lock device to secure the amount of air flow. I weaved my door of seven feet tall from the reed reinforcing it with clay and trees. On the other side of the roof was a latch of reeds to let sunlight in.
I was very excited it was time to bind my roof to my walls. I began by using my ability lift things without touching them (Telekinesis) after which I did so. I had to gently lower the roof down over the walls which were no simple task for a beginner of the mind gifts. After that was done I used more braided reeds and sealed it with love, I mean clay; probably a little of both.
After all of this was done I began work on items of comfort. I made a thing to sleep on made of the softest animal hides and furs I could find with reeds under it (Cot). I sewed and Item for my head to rest upon (Pillow) Made from this long eared medium sized predator and prey (FENNEC FOX and the ADDAX) and I used camel hair to stuff it with. Next I set traps for food. My knowledge of plants in this area was quite extensive. I knew what to eat, what it went with and what not to eat.
Now that my hut was built it was time to place protection glyphs and symbols in a circular pattern around my Oasis, Garden and Hut. Now let’s see my hut was six feet away from my oasis and approximately no more two feet away from my Garden both on either side of my hut. My Garden carried many of these wonderful plants that used to aid the locals when they needed it such as herbs, and spices for both cooking and medicinal uses. (Many of the following species and families of the: Boraginaceae, Caryophyllaceae, Chenopodiaceae, Compositae, Cruciferae, Gramineae, Labiatae, Leguminosae, Liliaceae, Rosaceae) If I remember right I said my hut was approximately eight feet wide but I added a floor overlap of two feet, so teen feet wide. Now the Oasis was approximately fifteen to twenty feet wide adding two feet on to that would be we’ll say twenty-two feet and finally garden-field was squared fifteen feet wide and long. So we would need a twenty-two wide and (twenty two + ten + fifteen =) forty-seven feet long which is a total of (twenty two x forty seven =) One-thousand and thirty-four square feet.
I used my flat tool and hands to dig a river (Moat) was two feet wide with two steps one being the bottom floor of the River with rocks covering the bottom of it and the other being only about an inch away from the water to keep the soil moist. Once I had dug this four foot deep river I began to plan the most gorgeous flowers (Wild flowers, High Alpine Buttercup, Catchfly, rockroses, roses, Ophrys and Dactylorhiza (Orchids)) on the one foot wide step with 2 flowers every six inches in either direction.
The river was the first warning circle not to trespass if you intended to do harms me or my place, the second one did the same but it was made of rock and the third one would kill or kick you back out of the sanctified area. Most of the time I got a lot of prey rather than predator, the prey knew that this was a safe zone for them on some occasions. I could speak with the animals so most of the time I would ask permission of them to take their life for food. Most of the time the only thing I got in the Sanctified area was Large grey trunked ones (Elephants), Long necked ones (Giraffes) Rodents and the Deer like animals (Jerbas and Addaxes.).
© Copyright 2014 Sarah Marrie Burge (lilitudaemonus at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1984561-Genesis-of-the-Damned-book-1---part-3