*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1986799-Demons-dont-sleep-part-1
by Tverse
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #1986799
A Greek demon must travel with Death the kid.
CHAPTER 1

He was a black, tall boy, looking around thirteen.He wore a white suit and a tie that fadded from gray to white.His face was the interesting bit.He had slightly gray tinted skin and straight black eyes.No pupils.Just darkness.Then there was his hair.The average buzz cut any normal person would wear, but the right side of his hair was white, which slowly fadded to black on the left.He also had a big scar on his left eye and two fangs could be seen hanging out of his mouth.

But the thing that bothered Kid the most was the small stripe on his sholder.Side-ways, printed inside of the stripe read: K A...some weird letter that resembled an upside-down Y, and an O.

"It means L in your language.'Kalo'."

The boy said it as if he could read Kid's mind.But Kid's right eye was twitching now.He wasn't worried about how to pronounce the boy's name.

"How come you only have one stripe on one side of your suit?"

Kalo raised an eyebrow.

"What?"

Kalo didn't know about Kid's OCD.

"Um...could you go get another suit? A symmetrical one, please?"

"Is he for real?"Kalo said to Death, who had been introducing the two and giving them their mission briefing.

"Don't mind him, he's just...kidding."

Kalo smiled at the joke and glanced at Kid, who didn't look in a joking mood.

Death begain his briefing all over again,"Ok, so something terrible has happed, it's rather tragic really, I mean it's simply a..."

"DAD!We get it."

Death stared at Kid with a rather mean face."Madusa is being resurrected...in Greece.

"That's where I come in."Kalo continued."I know the place and I can help you get there.And, the place is over run with Percy Jackson typed stuff.However I'm gonna need your exepertice on Madusa to beat her.And wanna know the funny part? Madusa has actuly teamed up with the Greek, snake haired ledgend, Madusa.

"Oh goodie!"Kid mused."And I hope you know, I never actuly fought Madusa.you should probably go talk to Maka."

"She's on a mission"Death reminded him.

"Oh."

"Well we should get going."

"Beelzebub!"a skateboard appeared next to Kid.He hopped on it and it began to float.

"Pretty cool! But I like mine better."Two big,black eagle wings sprouted from Kalo's back.

"Wow!Your just full of surprises, aren't you?"Kid said , a bit surprised.


Chapter 2

Kalo just got more and more interesting.After a fight with a few goblins, he proved to have unique and effective fighting styles...and he could teleport.Kid was full of envy.

Soon they reached a nuclear plant.Something in the nuclear waste had brung Madusa back to life.So their mission was to get rid of it and kill her...again.

They were aprocing the plant when three dog heads poped up.

"Cerberus!"both boys said.

"I hope Hades has a explanation for this."

The middle head spat green, acid-like liqiud at the boys.Both dodged in different directions.Then Kalo's wings burnt of his back to in black fire.He plumited down to the ground.In mid-fall he yelled,"Dark Target!"He began to spin and drilled into the ground.Then a big black circle appeared around Cerberus.Instantly, Kalo popped out of the ground and soared high above the beast.A big ball of dark energy appeared in his hands and he blasted Cerberus causing a giant explosion.The beast was gone and Kid's mouth was wide open.

"Thanks for the help."

"..."

"Well, Madusa knows we're here.No use sneaking in."

Kid was having trouble closing his mouth so Kalo did it for him.

"Let's go.There's work to be done."

To be continued...
© Copyright 2014 Tverse (blazedboyadaza at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1986799-Demons-dont-sleep-part-1