*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1987542-Demons-dont-sleep-finale
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Tverse
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Comedy · #1987542
Is this the end?
Chapter 7: the end?

"We gonna get her today!"Kalo said only half sober.Kalo was bent on killing Madusa for three reasons.One-because she abused his girlfriend, two-because he was going to get money and three-because he had to fight Cerberus and Madusa (Greek)
on the same day for no reason.Kalo drove in his coustom challenger with Crona.She could smell beer and wondered why he was drunk-driving...or drunk at all, for that matter.Kalo used his imaginary psychic powers.

"Don't worry.I-I drive better w-when I'm drunk, okay."

And then he passed out.Crona was about to panic until two hands made out of darkness came out of Kalo's shoulders and took the wheel.It was quiet until the hands flipped on the radio and disappeared.Kalo instantly woke up and started rapping.

"Ima pick the world up ima drop it on yo...head!"

He paused whenever he came to a curse word.

"Yeah, and I could die now: rebirth...hop up in my spaceship and leave earth...I'm gone...I'm gone, I'm gone.

He looked at Crona and she was freaked out.

"Remind me to never, ever ride with you again.

"Got it."

Kid was also traveling with them on his flying skate board.He landed in some trees ahead.

"We're here, Crona.You ready?"

"Yeah, let's do this."

Kalo got out of the car and let Crona out.

"Le'go."

Chapter 8: the end, now?

She stood there, silently.
.
"Face me, you ugly son of a witch...or daughter of a...well you get it!"

"Hmm...this is the infamous Kalo.It would be a pleasure to eat your soul."

"Don't think you're the only one with a sweet tooth, lady."

"And my dear child.Why do you always stay on their side?"

"Because your a sorry exuse for a mother, witch."

Kid kicked Beelzebub up on a tree.He finally decided to bring Liz and Patty.

"And Death's boy.Your soul will be tasty."

"Your not getting anyone's soul."

"Hmm...I don't sense Ragnorok.How will you fight me without a weapon?"

Then Kalo put his hand out in front of Crona and turned it into the handle of his trademark cross hammer.

"The boy is your partner."

She studied the two.

"He is more than just your friend, isn't he? Well what if I...KILLED HIM!!!"

A vector arrow went trough his chest.He didn't even bother showing her his'omg! I'm gonna die! Wait...no I'm not' face.

" Epoulo̱thoún!"

He pulled the vector arrow out of his chest and the wound closed.

"What! How?! But..."

"Shut your trap, witch!"

Kalo morphed into his weapon form and Crona grabbed him in mid-air.Kid aimed his pistols at Madusa.Kalo then screamed,"ATTACK!!!!"

Kid fired and a vector arrow zoomed up just in time to block.Crona charged and smashed the vector arrow to pieces.

"Your weapon is strong.

"That's demon weapon to you , witch!"

A vector arrow flew at Crona and she spent Kalo fast like a fan. The vector arrow shattered upon contact with Kalo.Kid shot Madusa's right shoulder and narrowly dodged a vector arrow.

"AAHHG!!You will pay for that!"

Crona whacked Madusa dead in her face with Kalo's flat side.

"Plagiarism!"

"What?"

Crona whacked the witch again.

"I am loving the darkness coming off of you right now, Crona!"

"ENOUGH!!!!!!"

A vector plate fired Kid far into the forest.Then a vector arrow flew at Crona and stabbed her shoulder.Kalo quickly got out of his weapon form and held Crona before she could fall.

"Kalo...It hurts."

Kalo tried to touch it but she screamed.He tore a piece of his suit of and rapped it around her wound.

"It's not going to kill you.you'll be alright."

Then he turned to Madusa.

"Well...congratulations, witch.You have just officially pissed me off, and frankly, I don't do nice things to people when I'm pissed."

Dark electricity was running down Kalo's hands.Black, eagle wings sprouted from Kalo's back.

"You think you can defeat me? Ha!"

"Go to hell, and tell them that Kalo Stavrós sent you."

A giant ball of dark energy appeared in Kalo's hands and a black ring appeared around Madusa.

"No..."

'Farewell, witch.

Kid had got back to the battle and it was clear who was going to win.Nothing could escape, nor survive the rath of Dark Target.He dragged Crona away from the battle and watched.But Kalo wasn't going to use Dark Target.No, she had to suffer.

"No!"

"DEMON TARGET!!!!!!"

Kalo's ball of dark energy wasn't it's usual purple color...it turned light blue, the color of the hottest type of plasma.

"NOOOOOOO!"

A big beam of energy by rained down on Madusa.A massive shockwave of power traveled through the forest floor.And then...there was light.

Chapter 9

Kalo stood there on top of a building with his black suit on.Crona stood by him.

"The kid is in Greece, no doubt."

"Why are we doing this, again?"

"I made a promise.The guy wasn't my best friend, but we knew each other ever sense we were first reported to the camp."

"So...what's the kid's name."

"Alex Hawk."
© Copyright 2014 Tverse (blazedboyadaza at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1987542-Demons-dont-sleep-finale