*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1988028-Prologue-New-Light-after
Rated: 13+ · Other · Sci-fi · #1988028
this is the same work as my other Prologue, the only difirence? prowritingaid.com, try it!
Prologue
Isabel looked at Saul for a moment as he reached for her and in her mind she knew how shock worked. She remembered treating the condition before in parents who had lost children, or family, and seen how dangerous it could be when people lost hope. But now, faced with it herself; she desperately waited for the moment when she would break down and lose touch with reality. For a moment she thought about crying or screaming but there would be no point because at the end of whatever tantrum she might throw, things would be the same. The only logical thing left for her now was sweet, blissful, oblivion. And in that moment she realized what Lans must have felt as he been flung from the tower because, just like him, she was dead.
© Copyright 2014 Sam Queston (musedesired at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1988028-Prologue-New-Light-after