*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1988099-School-of-Femdom
Rated: 18+ · Other · Other · #1988099
A school where girl dominate guys
Chapter 1 : School of domination
I entered the school hall for the first time after being transferred here . My name is jack . Im a 17 year old kid with an average somehow fat body . I was transferred here from my hometown of colorado because my dad could not handle my behaviour any longer . So he decided to sbip me off to a live in school in miami for the next 2 years . I wasnt expecting much from this school but boy was I so wrong . What i did not know that this school was run by a sadistic hot principle called Nichole . She has somehow completely ignored the system and made this school a living hell for guys . As a new kid I entered my first classroom and sat down in the back . The bell rang and everyone showed up . I was totally shocked to find out that there were no boys at all in this class . So i waited for the teacher to come in and thats when the nightmare started . In came a beautiful hot blonde called Yasmina . She was a magnificent blonde girl who looked astounding . Suddenly she came up to me and told me . This is my seat i advise you to move or else . Then came the biggest mistake of all . I denied her request . The moment i said no to her she caught me by the hair and slammed my face hard on the table . I fell to the floor dazed and out of breathe . I tried to stand up but suddenly a purple converse was planted on the side of my face pinning me down to the floor . I tried to get up but that girl was really powerful. Then she started explaining everything to me while i was in that degrading position. According to tbe new principle the guys are only slaves to the girls of the school and if a guy does not agree he will get expelled and I couldnt risk getting expelled . Then suddenly Yasmina raised my head of the floor by my hair and said thr sentence that changed my life forever :" You are now my bitch . I own you . Youve become my slave . Yasmina's bitch. Suddenly she snapped her fingers and two guys came in with a collar and planted it on my neck . Then yasmina took out a chain and tied it to the collar . I was officialy her bitch. She sat in her seat and gave me my first order . Bitch kiss my shoes or ill kick u in the balls . Suddenly i went dowm to her beautiful feet and started kissing her beautiful awesome feet . She looked at me with those ice cold blue eyes as i kissed her feet . Then she pulled the chain and uttered one word Lick . I was reluctant at first but then i stuck out my tongue and started licking . She started laughing at me . I knew my place now and that was at my new mistresses feet . Then class started and i kept on licking her feet for the next 45 minutes.
© Copyright 2014 farty123 (zaberze at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1988099-School-of-Femdom