*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1989525-Moon-Doesnt-Care-About-Size-Chapter-III
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Proky
Rated: E · Other · Action/Adventure · #1989525
You'll get teleported to Equestria, but ended up a size that is smaller than an ant!
--------------
Chapter 3
--------------

Luna’s POV

What a day it was, or night for Princess Luna. At dusk, she raised the moon above the land made her dark sky shine with beautiful stars. She proceeded to sit on the throne and devote herself to her subjects’ problems and worries. When clock striked midnight, Luna went to her chambers to take a nap. She took her lovely silver boots off her, lied on her bed, and fell asleep. But something wasn’t right. When she was sleeping, she felt indescribable strange energy surge in her mind. Some foal must’ve had a dream of doing powerful magic.

When she woke up, she properly stretched and yawned. She jumped from her bed put on her boots. When she was putting on her rear right shoe, she felt a tiny peeble in her shoe. It will fall out when I’m walking, she thought. When she was trotting toward the throne, she met a guard carrying a snack. Luna told him to show her the food. The guard took off the cover and she beheld her favorite snack food: salad with carrots and moonberries. She always liked to have a snack after a nap.

“Huzzah!’’ She stamped in happiness

The shoe, in which she had that pebble, had fallen from her hoof. She then put it back on. She didn’t felt it anymore. It must’ve fallen out. She then ordered the guard to take her snack to the throne. The guard put the cover back over the food and trotted with Luna to the throne. Luna then sat herself on the throne and permitted the guard to leave. She then took the cover off and looked at her snack with hungry eyes. “Hmmm, yummy’’

Andrew’s POV

Something really loud woke me up, from my dreamless sleep. It was really far away. I was still in that lovely smelling mountain’s hole, when all of sudden there was an earthquake. *click*. All of sudden there was light everywhere, my eyes tries to adjust. What I saw was impossible. Everything was impossibly huge! I looked closely at the walls of the mountain, and by the size of everything, I figured out, that I was sleeping in someone’s shoe! It was round-shaped, so it must’ve been a shoe for hoof. If that was the case those round things could not have been stones. They must have been dirt, hair, lint and other disgusting stuff that the carrier of this humongous shoe carried from the floor. All of sudden, everything around me was dark again, but not too much like the last time. Like something was above me. What I saw simply blew my mind away.

It was her majesty, Princess Luna! But her size, she was so huge! Even the highest skyscrapers back on Earth would be ridiculously small against her. I couldn’t have be bigger that an ant, but I still loved the view I was given, looking at the princess, now like a goddess to me. She slowly stretched and yawned. She looked like she had beautiful dreams, I thought. I was so amazed by her beauty and size that I forgot that was in her shoe, which she’s just about to put on. I ran as fast as my tiny body could carry me toward the closest wall of her shoe, but I was just too small to make it there in time. Before I ran about fifty meters, her lovely hoof started to come down on me.

“This is the end,” I said to myself.

To be smeared across her hoof like a sticky stain by the second most powerful being in Equestria, and she wouldn’t even notice.

I stopped running, laid down and began watching her mountainous hoof come towards me. I closed my eyes and awaited my fate. But nothing happened. I was still alive. Somehow. It turned out I was in the hole of her hoof cleave. Frog. That’s the name of the hoof hole if I remember my horse anatomy correctly.

She started to walk. Fresh air rushed to me, cleaning the humid air, which wasn’t actually unpleasant. It smelled really good. I even tasted her warm sweat. It tasted like that sour liquid I drank last night. I so wanted to massage this gorgeously smelling hoof, but i had my arms stuck to me by her sticky hoof sweat. I barely dodged being crushed by her hoof but for some reason I wanted to lick the dirt from it. I wanted to be of service to Luna by cleaning it of impurities so it might be brighter than Celestia’s sun.

Luna stopped. Before I could realize what was going on, she lifted her hoof so fast, that the shoe I was in fell off of her hoof, me included. I was too afraid to open my eyes. I was flying through air for a little while before I landed on something wet, and soft. “BRING IT TO THE THRONE!” Luna boomed with her powerful voice. Then, everything went dark, I opened my eyes, but I couldn’t see anything. I still felt like I was moving. I must’ve landed in some bag or something. Wherever I was I had the feeling that i would see Luna again on the throne.

I felt a crash. I guess I arrived at my destination. With the sky bright, I could see where I was. I was sitting on a moist green surface with bits of orange sticks around me. It smelled fresh like vegetables. Then it hit me. “Oh god, I’m…I’m in her food!”

I had to get her attention somehow to avoid being a bloody stain on her teeth or worse, eaten alive!

I had to think fast, because every second that passed, Luna could’ve buried her snout into this delicacy. I tried to escape by climbing out but the “walls” of the salad were too wet and slippery for someone of my diminutive size. I tried screaming but she obviously didn’t hear because a fork, held aloft by a magical aura was coming right down to the dish.
                                       
Before I knew it the fork made its way through lettuce, carrots, and other vegetables effortlessly. She picked up some of it, (luckily without me on it) and engulfed it with her gaping maw. She then took the fork out of her mouth and started chewing. *crunch* *crunch*. The sounds were uncomfortable to me, since that could’ve easily have been me instead. Swallowing down her morsel, she then proceeded to take another bite of food.

The fork hovered just above me, when it crashed next to me, and then with a speed that made me sick, she took it before her giant, saliva filled maw. Her breath smelled like morning dew and veggies. Completely oblivious to my presence, she slowly put me into her mouth with her food. When I arrived in her maw, I was instantly met with hot humid air, and I was immediately drenched in a copious amount of her royal saliva. She then took the fork out of her mouth, and I fell onto her tongue. It tilted, and I began falling towards her humongous molars.

I fell flat on her molar with some salad and saw, as her upper molar was coming down onto me. I acted quickly and rolled out of the molar crevice. *clack* *crunch* Just when I fell into her cheek, those giant molars has turned previously solid salad into crushed, mushy goo, mixed with saliva. With her tongue, she picked me up with impossible strength. I was clinging on the tip of her tongue, when I saw that she stopped crushing the salad with her now dirty teeth. She leaned her head backward and I started falling towards the back of her throat.

Just when I was about to fall down to my certain death, I jumped and miraculously caught her uvula. It was really slippery, but I somehow managed to hold onto it. After a few minutes of witnessing her molars reduce salad into nothing but goo, and then fall below me, I saw that her meal was finished. Now was my chance. I started rubbing, banging on her uvula. I succeeded I could tell she was about to cough.

*Ekh* *cough* *cough* *cough*

I flew past white mountains right out into the good old world again. I landed on a plate, on which were only tiny resting bits of food.

“Guard, wouldst thou kindly take that to the trash? I am quite satiated,” Luna said with a sigh. “Thank you.”

The plate was then lifted by the guard’s magical aura, and after a few moments, the plate tilted and I fell. Presumably into the trash can of the kitchen.

“Now how do I get out of here,” I pondered.



Author's Note:
I have a dilemma and I need your help. But! Spoilers for Chapter IV might be ahead....so, you can help me, if you want.
SPOILER ALERT!







Andrew will get into Celestia's cake, he won't be swallowed, because i don't like vore much. She will pick him with toothpick from ten molar, but I don't know, what she will do to him next. I want him to be seen, i just don't know how should I do it. Help me?
© Copyright 2014 Proky (mcproky at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1989525-Moon-Doesnt-Care-About-Size-Chapter-III