*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1990524-One-of-a-kind
Rated: E · Other · Fanfiction · #1990524
About my fictional character in the League. This can be crucial to get some of the stories
My life was a rough one. My parents both died when I was three, leaving me an orphan since I was a toddler. I never knew about that though. I've always thought Heimerdinger was my parent. The inventor took me in and raised me privately, ensuring that no-one sees or makes contact with me. I was never lonely though. I was normally too occupied building something. Then just one random day, when I was 13, Heimer suddenly said that I was fit to be on my own. To make a long story short, I left Heimerdinger's home and wandered the streets. I had fun roaming around different towns and cities, making new friends and learning new machinery techniques. Until Runeterra broke out in war. The effect was horrendous. Entire towns could be burned to the ground, people were killed. And the horrible war scenes. It looks cool on a screen, but when you see the war happen in front of your eyes, it's nothing to be in awe about. Two factions would just clash over and over again, killing, plundering, fighting...... Runeterra was a mess in that time. The Summoner's magic damaged the place so badly that the landscape itself started becoming fragile. Drought and famine continued as farmlands were impossible due to the damaged fields. Then, the League of Legends was created.

Now all the fights were resolved in a magically sealed area, ensuring that no harm was to be done to Runeterra anymore. Many people were happy with this. Other than the occasional small clash, all the battles were done systematically in the League. That's when I became my playful and distracted soul again.

Using all my technological know-how, I forged my advanced suit, having all the tools one could dream of, ranging from time seperators (courtesy of Zilean) and teleporters. Most of the time, the suit wasn't used for defense though. It was used to play around with people. Then I met Akali.

Anybody would have guessed "That must have made you so disciplined". No. It didn't. I was exploring the distant area when I saw a teenage girl meditating. I walked forward to start a conversation with her, but she ignored me. A little pissed and annoyed, I poked her side, saying, "Reply!" I wasn't expecting a reaction. Especially not the one I got. The girl squeaked and and broke her concentration, falling down at the same time. I couldn't help but laugh. Some "hardened exterior" it was. If I was pissed just now, then the girl was NUTS. She raged at me for breaking her concentration. Looking at her angry face, I simply asked for her name. Obviously, the girl didn't want to tell a random guy that just pissed her off. I could tell that she wanted to hit me very very hard, but was trying very very hard not to. "Well, tell me!" I asked again while the girl was screaming at me. She paused, then continued, "You insolent child!" "I AM a child. I won't take any offense from that," I laughed at her again. The girl lost her temper. She lashed out at me. For once, I put my suit to good use. I stopped the time in a small area around us, causing the girl to pause. As she was still as an icicle, I walked around her, examining her. She looked like one of those rumored ninjas. Understanding the new information, I resumed the time, causing the girl to look around in confusion. She didn't notice that I was behind her. Smiling, I tackled her to the ground. The girl glared at me, then screeched, "What are you doing!?" I simply asked for her name again. She didn't want to give me her name. Smiling, I tickled her sides. "HEHEHEY! Gehehey ohohof!!!" The girl giggled and squirmed, momentarily forgetting her ninja techniques. "Tell me your name!" "Nohoho!" I decided to "explore" her ticklish spots. I moved to her stomach. "NONONO STHOHOHOP!!" The girl tried to push me away. "Give me your name!" "OHOHOKAHAHAY JUHUHUST STHAHAHAHAP!!!!" I got off, laughing at her. "What's your name?" I asked, hopefully for the last time. The girl hesitated, but said it eventually. "Akali." I extended my hand to help her up. "Hi, Akali," I smile at her apologetically. Akali looked at me, then at my hand, then grabbed it and flipped me onto the ground. I only had the time to yell in surprise before she grabbed my hands and pinned them onto the ground. "What was that for?!" I tried at struggling but Akali held firmly. "This is for tickling me!" Akali said. Her tone wasn't entirely serious though. It was also playful. Fine by me. I was asking for it. "What's YOUR name?" Akali asked. I smiled and didn't answer.
I wasn't just smiling for no reason. I knew one thing that Akali doesn't- I'm not ticklish. Well, a little, but not very. Akali poked me on my side, then got up. Good for her that she didn't lose her face trying to tickle me. "I'm Jonathan," I said as I extended my hand towards her. Akali shook my hand. "Nice to meet you, Jonathan," Akali replied cheerfully. Suddenly, she froze, then rushed off in a hurry. "Where"re you going?" I shouted after her. However, she was long gone.
© Copyright 2014 HiroshimaAB (hitoshimayaab at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1990524-One-of-a-kind