*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1990927-A-Secret-of-the-Women
Rated: 13+ · Other · Community · #1990927
Finally revealing an inherent behavior trait of all women...
This is a call for Unity.

A clarion call.

A tremendous trumpet.

A call that must reach out to all of our kind, the keepers of Vulnerable Respectability!

Rise, O young girls, mature ladies and wise women; rise out of your sweaty seats of discomfort. Rise against the lewd eyes that defile you and mock your modesty.

It is time we rose, for we cannot withhold the pressure anymore. It is time we rose together and united for our cause. It is time to move towards Utopia, for our needs are greater than theirs. I do not promise you a journey without difficulty and hardship. I do not promise a journey without masculine eyes following us. But I promise you that the journey will be worth the wait, and the comfort that you will feel when you reach there will negate all the negativity you have ever faced.

We must move together now- vigilant as does, united as wolves and proud as tigresses. We must be ready for change and co-operate to the fullest. I am sure we will all make it there safely and back again if we must.

After all, a visit to the loo is of utmost importance, and it must be visited together as a group.   
© Copyright 2014 Cheshire Logic (cheshirelogic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1990927-A-Secret-of-the-Women