*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1991575-The-Vicar-and-the-Virgin
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #1991575
A new short story.
He was sitting next to her, itching beneath his white collar, feeling uncomfortable as she wept into his handkerchief. She knew he wouldn’t be able to help, guilt was eating her up inside, no one could help her.

Her mother had thought a priest might ease her worries, but it wasn’t possible, she knew she was guilty for his death. She mopped her eyes again and tried to gain her composure.

‘Thank you for trying to help me, my mother appreciates it, but you cannot console me, God may forgive me but I can’t forgive myself,’

‘You cannot keep blaming yourself, Grant was hit by a car, nobody is to blame except the drunk driver,’ He countered, taking her hand in his.

‘But if I hadn’t of angered him, he never would have left and been walking home!’

‘What was the argument over?’ He implored. She turned away, blushing, a vacant expression on her face. ‘Freya?’ he prompted, intrigued.

‘I wouldn’t sleep with him,’ she mumbled, eyes downcast.

‘Sorry?’ he asked, not quite hearing her answer.

‘I wouldn’t fuck him! Okay, happy now? My boyfriend is dead because I wanted to remain a silly little virgin!’ she shouted, jumping up. Startled, Father Franklin flew out of his seat too. He caught hold of her wrist before she could run away.

‘Hey, hey, calm down. It is not silly to want to remain chaste, you were right to want to wait and Grant should have honoured your decision.’

‘What and you wouldn’t be pissed off? If you wanted to shag me and I said no, would you be okay with that?’

She watched as he gulped before answering, ‘Yes, If we were together and I wanted to take things further, but you didn’t, I would honour yours and Gods wishes,’

‘And if I wanted to make love to you, whose wishes would you oblige then?’ She asked, running a hand down her neck to her breast, plucking at the fabric of her low neckline. His eyes followed her movements and he found himself staring at her perfectly rounded breasts, barely contained inside her shirt. The pink bra she was wearing clearly visible beneath the almost sheer fabric.

She looked up and met his wide eyes, her lips parted, inviting him in. He grabbed her around the waist, pulling her tight to his body, he kissed her enthusiastically. Their tongues tangled, exploring each other as she ran her hands up over his chest, sliding her fingers between his shirt buttons to tangle in his rough chest hair. She moaned against his mouth, encouraging him to continue.

He moved his hands down to squeeze her arse, easily gaining access into the back of her elasticated skirt. She gasped as he touched her bare flesh beneath her panties.

‘Oh please,’ she breathed against his mouth, praying that he wouldn’t stop.

‘We shouldn’t,’ he sighed, stepping back, removing his hands from her bottom. ‘This isn’t right, you’re grieving, I'm supposed to be helping you move on, not doing this,’

‘But I want to, this is helping me move on, I need this, please,’ She began to unbutton her shirt, revealing more of her bra. Once completely undone, she pushed it off to the floor, moving her hands to her waist, she removed her skirt in one swift movement and stepped out of it, standing in nothing more than her underwear and heels.

‘Now Father Franklin, I suggest you fuck me or I’m going to walk out of this room dressed like this, you can imagine the reaction,’ She moved her hand over her bra, pulling one cup down she released her erect nipple and twiddled it between two fingers. She didn’t really know what she was doing, but had watched enough porn to know what looked sexy.

He didn’t answer, but started to remove his clothes. Once he was only wearing his boxers he approached her, his cock standing to attention. He grabbed her without saying a word and pushed her to the back of the sofa, he bent her over and pealed her knickers down over her cheeks, leaving them around her thighs.

‘Is this what you want?’ He asked as he inserted a finger into her wet folds.

‘Oh God, yes!’ she pleaded.

‘You mustn’t use the lord’s name in vain,’ He removed his finger and slapped her arse twice in quick succession.

‘Ah!’ she cried out as pain radiated from her scarlet cheeks. ‘What the hell was that?’ She whimpered. She was confused, her arse felt sore, but her pussy was pulsing with joy. Should being spanked really feel that good?

‘You broke the rules, you had to be punished,’ He stated gruffly. His finger reentered her, stroking her inner wall, as she writhed against him.

‘Hold still,’ he commanded. She continued to move, wanting more than one digit, he removed his finger and spanked her once more. This time she moaned, enjoying the sharp pain and jolt of pleasure to her pussy.

‘You like that?’ he asked, sounding amused.

‘Yes, oh yes, very much,’ she answered, panting. Blazing heat was searing between her legs, her pussy the equivalent of a volcano about to erupt, she had never felt so alive. Her legs were quivering, anticipating his touch. ‘Please, touch me again,’ she begged, trying to turn her head to look at him.

‘Don’t look at me,’ He pushed her head back again.

She heard him rustling something behind her, then he was there. His shaft clad in latex, pushing against her arse. He rubbed the slippery tip between her cheeks, up, then down again, until he rested at her opening. She tensed, scared she wouldn’t be able to take the initial pain.

‘Relax and it won’t hurt,’ she relaxed, coerced by his words. ‘Yet,’ he added, as he thrust his penis into her.

‘Argh!’ she cried out at the unwelcome intrusion. The pain was worse than she had imagined; tears leaked from the corners of her eyes. Her first thought was that she deserved this, her penance for denying Grant, she had refused to give him her virginity and here she was giving it away.

He stilled, letting her become used to his girth. The pain ebbed away, slowly being replaced by a tingling deep inside.

‘Okay, I’m okay now,’

He began to move, taking it slowly at first. Sliding in and out, using her natural juices to aid his movements. Her hips swayed with him, beginning to enjoy the sensation. Pushing in deeper, he picked up the pace, his scrotum slapping against her arse cheeks.

He pussy began to contract, a great mass of wet shudders, her clit stung and she longed to apply pressure to end the building torment. Finally, her entrance swelled, releasing her hot fluid, she sagged into the sofa, shivering from the intensity.

He pumped twice more before his dick began jerking as he found his own release. Freya’s vagina stung as he removed his now limp dick. She turned around as he was removing the full condom, the smear of blood on the end made her feel sick and uneasy.

‘It won’t hurt next time and you won’t bleed again,’ he said, noticing where she was looking.

‘Next time?’ she asked, her voice shaking.

‘I don’t necessarily mean with me, unless you want to?’ He approached her, wrapping his arms around her shoulders, he pulled her in and kissed her head, surprising her with his affectionate gesture.

‘Why are you being so nice? You spanked me!’ she said undignified. Her clitoris tingled at the memory, betraying her minds outrage.

‘That was all part of the sex, I like to take control, and I think you liked it too,’ He looked into her eyes, begging with his stare for her to say yes. She couldn’t deny it, she had enjoyed it, it was so wrong but felt amazing.

‘I did like it, I don’t know why, but I did,’ she blushed, trying to look away.

‘It’s nothing to be ashamed of, you have a lot to learn about sex, I would be happy to teach you.’ He kissed her, she was startled as he gripped her hair at the name of her neck, pushing his tongue deeper into her mouth. For a moment it felt romantic until she remembered a vicar had just deflowered her. His offer bounced around in her head, did she really want to do this again? The answer, however much she didn’t want to admit it, was yes, she wanted to experience more, and she wanted him to teach her.

‘Yes, I want you to teach me.’

© Copyright 2014 j.c.thomas (j.c.thomas at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1991575-The-Vicar-and-the-Virgin