*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1992835-Crystals
Rated: E · Poetry · Romance/Love · #1992835
In her eyes, I am lost. In her eyes, I am alive.
Crystals


Her eyes piercing blue struck me in the core of my soul; such radiant beauty and yet so fierce. The way the color of her eyes accented the darkness that surrounded them made for such a magnificent sight. It's as if she were staring into the center of my being, judging me, collecting images from my past long forgotten. Staring into those deep azure crystals was like finding the passion of trekking through a snow-covered forest; only enjoyable by those with the tendency to explore the overwhelming sense of emotion received from the journey - the sense of emotion that fills you with constant confusion and makes you question which emotion is the true reality; anger, happiness, sadness, tranquility, love, lust, admiration, jealousy, pain. All of these fill my soul as I stare into her brilliant blue eyes and in them, I am frozen.



In her eyes, I was confined.



In her eyes, I was alone.






In her eyes, I was home.



© Copyright 2014 Luka Vaughn (iihawaii at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1992835-Crystals