*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1992959-HeavenHell-Chapters-1-9
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Fantasy · #1992959
11 kids. 5 of the heavens. 6 of Hell. None of us knew until now. And EVERYTHINGS CHANGING!
List- Which side, rank

{size:3.5Of The Heavens (Angels) (Order of gods favourite)

•          Joannah (Jo) – Leader

•          Haiden

•          Scott

•          Callum

•          Kyle

Of Hell (Demons) (Order of devils Favourite)

•          Katt – Leader

•          Dani – Deputy

•          Jack

•          Dan

•          Matt

•          Jake

}










Top of Cader Idris, Dollgelou, Wales

Saturday 24 May 2014


OK. This is the first day of a new beginning. Actually nah its not, I just didn’t know about anythin. But still. I’ve came up here to get away from the noice, from everything that’s going on. Today I found that I was 1 of 11 kids. As far as I know im fourteen and ive never knew this. And everything ive ever known is a lie. AND… gettin weirder… im like magic or sumthin. Maybe its better I go from the start…

Until lunch it was a pretty normal Saturday in England, It was raining loads more like chuckin it down (like normal), and we were all sitting around on our fat arses. At least we were until they knocked. 3 people. I knew 2 of them as Jack and his ma and the other was his dad.  So they came in. They chucked jack into the living room with me, and sat in the kitchen. After a very long hour of awkqwid talking, Haiden and his parents knocked, and it carried on like that until sitting in the living room was 10 of us (Jack, Haiden, Dan, Scot, Matt, Kyle, Callum, Dani, Jo, and me (Katt)). Then the adults came in and told us that we were all brothers and sisters, that there was another one of us (Jake), that 5 of us were born 9 months before the other 6 (and told us who was when) and told us that we are supernatural or sumthin cuz the older 5 were of the angels and the others were of the demons, they then stuck 10 pieces of paper on the door (all the same) and ran out of the room. (mine is stuck on the first page…) Suddenly everyones eyes started burning and then when it stopped the angles eyes were blue and the demons eyes were purple, black, and red. Also us 3 girls all had a cirten symbol tattoed on our cheek. Me and Dani got the demons sign and Jo got the angels sign. This is cuz were the leaders.  Well its getting dark. Will have to carry on another day…          Katt (Demon leader)



My caravan, Dollgelou, Wales

Sunday 25th May 2014

Wow, being a leader is sooooo stressful. I didn’t want to be a leader either and I cant hide the crappy silver tattoo thing on my cheek, it burns through any makeup me or Dani put on!! Oh and to make it even worse, all the deamon sides skins are starting to very very faintly glow so we cant kid ourselfs that were not made by evil (not that it bothers me, cuz ive always joked that im going to hell and that me and Dani were devils favs, well I guess we were right.) We have had to do so much training as well, and were not yet allowed near the angel lot in case we burn them.

The main reason we’ve had to do so much training is because we have powers an ordinary person doesn’t (oh yes we have powers). Me and Dani are strongest (powers and strength) as were the leaders. Our powers are mainly based on the elements although we do have some which arnt. Some of our powers are:

•          Telekinesis

•          Fire control

•          Freezing

•          Electric

•          Controlling Weather

•          Healing quickly

•          Being able to heal others

The boys have powers but they’re not as strong as ours.

Today though mainly was finding out who/what we are. We were told: Before we were born, our mother had a ‘dream’ and a ‘nightmere’. In the dream an angel came to her and told her that she was having 6 children (True) and that all of them were to be born of the heavens (False). This was changed by the nightmare in which the devil himself came to her but he raped her. When he was finished he told her that she was still to have 6 children BUT when he raped her, he put his demonic presence into the 6 of them (and moved the angels presence into the older kids), 2 girls and 4 boys he had said, proudly, and told her what she was naming them, in the order they were born, then he raped her again for hours on end, until she couldn’t move, and stabbed her in the stomach with his ……. She didn’t believe him until she woke up the next morning, naked, unable to move and covered in blood. She was stuck like this until we were born. The minute we were born she gave us away for 14 years and now we were back.

I’m so confused, did she want us or not, are we a product of a rape????

Why am I asking you this? You’re a stupid bit of paper

I’m going now…                                      Katt xx



In the back of a van, somewhere in the UK.

Monday 26th May

Its like three in the morning and today I will be going home and to my old school for the last time. Maybe I should start saying about what the 6 of us thought our lives were.

Okay then Il start with my own. Im from a dead rough place near Birkenhead. I went to a primary school like a normal person, and I had started high school.  Which is where im going now actually. My did have one brother and one sister (well I did) but they are not really related to me I have now find out. My ‘dad’ left when I was 6, he said that I caused him too much stress and couldn’t handle me. He left my ma to look after me so she married again as I was told she had had me when she was 14 so she was only 20 when he left. When I was 12 I used to get depressed and cut along my collarbone and legs with a piece of old glass that I got when I smashed a window by punching it… well that everything about me

As for Dani, she came from a better place called West Kirby which is dead posh with massive houses and everything, so I was quite surprised that she was one of us to be honest. Supposed she was a bit of a Goth. Both of her ‘parents’ where still together when she left unlike mine and she couldn’t ounch a window to save her life.

Jack, Dan, and Matt are all from the same place, which was a better area than where Im from but was just near to it so I knew them quite well because our parents were quite good mates, especially Dan as he had even went to primary school with me, even though we had a bit of an argument in year 2 when he hit me around the head with a rounders’ bat…

Jake had stayed in wales but had went to a different farm, where we had had a caravan so we were quite good mates actually. He had had a little sister there but she lived with their mum while he lived with their dad.

Oh where almost their… Ill tell you more about today later when its all happened                                    Katt xx





My caravan, Dolgellau, Wales

Monday 26th May



Well today was crap. Everyone was asking where id been and why was I leaving. Could I tell them. Well NO, hahaha what was I going to say ‘yeah, well im demon so its dangerous for me to be here’ wonder how that would go down. I hate those posh nobs at my old school though. They always judged me cuz of how I talked and how I acted. Just because I was different. Suppose my REAL dad did tell me and dani that we where to start training tomorrow, properly. And we get to make it so we can use our powers ded good. I hope we get to fighthe angels, I havn’t seen them since we came here, which ia long time really. Well im gonna go and see the others. Ghost storys tonight!!! Yay                                      Katt x x





Angel House.

27th May

Wow… This whole Angel, Demon thing is really driving me crazy, I would never usually even DREAM of writing a diary. And yet, here I am. Well to start with I am Johannah, the angel leader and nothing else, I am ignoring my past, and acting as if it never happened. EVER. I am so glad to get away from all… that. So there’s a bit about who I am.

I for one am glad I was one of the older children, and was actually wanted and not a product of mothers rape by the devil, but suppose if that never happened then I wouldn’t be an angel, would I.

Unlike the demons, we have a house to live in and not smelly, rotting caravans, and even though we know where they are and can see them from the viewing room, we do not go near them, we wouldn’t want to, the scum. For all we all know, it could be passed on. Too US. Then there would only be demons and lord knows what would happen then. Plus we have seen them training, it’s too dirty for us and our white wings would get all messy. Ugh. Although I was quite good friends with Dani, as she wasn’t from the sewers like the rest of the demons and actually, most of the angels.

Unfortunately, the only ‘powers’ that we have is our ability to fly, and how perfrct we all are. Obviously. I mean seriously, have you seen the demons, they look like they’ve just walked out of a Mental Hospital, and then Jail.

Well all this talk about that SCUM is making me tired. So goodnight.

Johannah (The angels ONLY leader)





Training room, Dolgellau, Wales

Tuesday 27th May

Today was actually quite fun! I got to do in a few lads and then got to train my powers. Starting from the start: We all had to get up at 5:30 am to try on our trainin jumpsuits (Black, according to Neco (il explain who he is in a min) there made of some demon material that doesn’t rip) which were just a bit tight on us all but our dad said they fitted. Then dad took us into the training room which was great, it was purple, red and black, and was full of punching bags and stuff like that.It also had 3 huge rings in the middle, and a shootinv range which was massive! Then Neco came in, he is huge, with horns and a tail, and dad introduced us to him. He had been sent up by the devil himself and was a full demon, but still didn’t have the powers that me and dani do and cant leave the training room without permission and can then only be out of there for up to 3 hours. First we did fighting, and not to brag or nothin, but I was by far the best, a before I came here I done boxing, and was a green belt at karate. After we done that we went to the shooting range with Neco, one at a time and shot things and done stuff like that, it was fun. After that we started to train our powers and lets just say that Telekinesis is the easiest and fire breathing, to burn things, hurts. We were also sort of told why the hell where here and what we are, so you know how there are demi-gods, well were a demon version of that, but the only of our kind to survive as our real dad is the devil. And turns out were here to change the world. But that's all we know            Katt xx




I don’t even know where I am…

Thursday 29th May 2014 (I think)

I’m dead sorry but I didn’t write anything in here yesterday, as lets just say that it has been a very and not very exciting 2 days. Yesterday, we started off with training again, and done all the same stuff as the day before. But, at the end of training Neco told me and Dani to go with him, so we did, because we have been told to do as he said. Next thing I knew s Dani falling down and a hand slaps over my face, holding a piece of cloth over my mouth and nose, I try not to breathe but believe me its hard and the last thing I hear is “Goodnight, the devils little angels, I’m gonna av fun with you two, arnt I!” from a cold, nasty sounding voice. And then everything had went black and silent.

I woke up in a flimsy, silky type material, black nightie, lying on a mattress which was damp, and when I finally got the strength to stand up, was covered in reddish- purple stuff, exactly the colour of blood, my blood. There was a black jumpsuit in a metal wardrobe thing which seemed to be made of the same stuff as my training jumpsuit but a lot more armoured.

Once I was changed a found a switch which scanned my eye for some reason, and opened a door in the middle of the floor, so I decided to go into it. That’s where I found Johannah and Dani, both seeming to be sat on opposite sides of the room, so I went and stood in the middle and asked if anyone knew what was going on but neither of them did. And that’s where we are now still. But I am going to find out what is going on OR how to get out. Jo can fly, that’s got to count for something. I’ll update later about what the hell is going on!

Katt xx





Some room. Somewhere…

Thursday 29th May 2014

Dear diary?

Why am I, leader of the angels, stuck in this…dump, with these… things? They cannot even call them animals, that would be offensive to the animals. Even worse, they won’t stop practicing their powers, they show off so much its getting on my nerves, the things say that their trying to work on their powers so they can find us all a way out, they think that’s the whole poem, to get us to work together, I, however, think that it’s just common kidnapping. Ugh I hate them two. I know their supposed to be my younger sisters, and Dani looks a little like me and may even, at times be almost normal. But Katt, she’s a common criminal, scally, and tramp. I didn’t like her anyway, as shes nothing like the rest of our school was, there was a few of them from the same place, but in school time they stayed away from each other, and where quite anti-social towards everyone. I know that a few of us (including me) made it as clear as we could that we hated them and anyone from round there, the minute we all heard her talk we decided that she was dangerous and she very soon did become dangerous, trying to stab us and kill us. Ughh I hate scousers!

Sorry for that… maybe I should start being nicer. Yes I will do that. Tomorrow I am going to say sorry and start being the good big sister I should have always been, I haven’t been able to until now so maybe I should be making up fo___

What on earth was that? Ive just heard a bang and a scream which sounded strangely like Katt. But she’s in bed. I should know, I made sure she was before I went to bed. So either shes got up or___

Know their voices Katt’s telling someone not to do it, and to get away. And someone, a man I think, is telling her to do what he says if she wants to live another second. I’m going to go and see what’s going on. I will hopefully be back in a minute…

Jo





Same place as earlier.

Thursday 29th May 2014.

Here’s what has just happened:

I flew into Dani on the way to Katt’s room, so we went in together, but we were too late, the man or whatever it was, was lying on top of her and the second he seen us, pulled away from her, taking so much effort to get up as if he was stuck on her or something, and just disappeared.

That was ages ago now, and shes not waking up and is breathing really fast, as if she cannot get enough oxygen into her. (although Dani said that they don’t need oxygen).

Jo





Katts room

Saturday 31st May 2014

She has finally woke up and is breathing normally again, Turn out he threw something at her that stopped her from being able to move or breathe.

Jo







Living room, about to get out

Monday 1st June 2014

Well, I was too weak to write yesterday but im back to normal now, and I think we have got a way out and are leaving in an hour, when its safe.

What happened the other night was someone came in and held a knife to my face telling me to be a ‘good little girl’ and do what he said (even though a knife couldn’t actually hurt me) but haha he was talking to one of the devils daughters there and telling her to be GOOD. So what did I do, I simply took the knife off him (I’m very fast when I wanna be) and used my telekinesis to chuck him to the other side of the room. But then I stood up and shown me some sorta powder and said ‘This, my little devil, can paralyse even the strongest of demons for a month, and that’s when their fully grown, with the kids, its usually up to a year’ and chucked it at me, but it seemed to have a delayed action because before it paralyzed me, I had him in a dead good leg lock so he fell down with me and struggled to get his leg back. Then he threw a bag of the powder stuff on me and said ‘Well, like All Demons, I can transport,’ and disappeared

So me and Dani have been practicing transporting and we can do it, while taking jo with us so we should be leaving about____

Ok. I’ll write more later about whether it worked or not

Katt xx





Home, or as close as I’m getting (my caravan)

Tuesday 2nd June 2014

Yay, it worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We managed to teleport back to the training room. But then ,e and Dani collapsed and then Jo had to go. But earlier we found out that me and Dani were right, sorta anyway. It was a training exercise, but not to get us to work together because they never knew that Jo did hate us until now and now she likes us I think so that’s a load of crap isn’t it? (im asking questions to a piece of paper again...) Hahaha, the training exicise was to see what would happen if we were trapped in a room, and how well we could take a hint, even if we are only half alive at the time. Well we passed at least and we managed to make the demons and angels sorta mates again, just in case we ever need to work together. You never know, cuz the devil WAS an angel before Adam and Eve wasn’t he?

Oh, I have more news. Lots more news… First of all. Were joining school, all of us are going to the same school as according to Mum we still need to have an education even tho where supernatural or something.(even though I thought supernatural ment that you were a vampire or werewolf or witch or something.) So were all going to a high school again. Yay…. But it does turn out tht the high school is a boarding school for the supernatural people, but We are the only demons (not sure about the angels tho)

And now the other news is (drum role please :)) I HAVE WINGS. They started growing this morning but really fast, and their not fully grown yet but their the size of my back and their black and feathery and really pretty and mine have started to grow red, purple and gold feathers as well.

Got to go and train again. Speak later    Katt xx

© Copyright 2014 Elisha H (elishalisha1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1992959-HeavenHell-Chapters-1-9