*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1994326-Chapter-11
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Teen · #1994326
What does Katt and Jo think. And does Katt have a boyfriend
Sunday 8th June

Floor 61

This is so annoying. I’ve been put in a mixed room (2 heaven, 2 hell) and the heavens are a Hell-Hunter (someone who kills the worst of the Hell on earth) called Edward and me. The two hell are Dani (my little sister) and a Dark-Wizard called Malo. Half of our floor is black and half white and the kitchen and Livened room are Zebra, sort of. It’s weird though, I don’t remember getting here OR falling asleep. I remember getting in a lift and the headmaster telling us that he will meet us up there. This was after we had dropped off everyone, Katt first, in floor 28 and then two of the demon lads last (Dan and Jake) and Katt was the only one without sibling on the floor with her. Poor her… Well me and Dani got into the lift and after 5 minutes (we were told it would take one hour to get to our floor from floor 40) it started to smell weird, like someone had farted so dani started saying it was me but then we both started to feel very sleepy and decided as we would be sitting there a while, to fall asleep. Then I remember the head speaking and everything blacked out. Edward and Malo said the same happened to them. I think we were drugged!

Jo




Monday 9th June 2014

Room 28, Living room

Daddy, (The devil, that’s what he to me to call him) gave me a bird last night (in a dream) in a cage and said to me that it will live after my family have gone as I will live forever along with whichever demon I end up marrying in a few years, but the others wont, he also said that it is a demon bird, it will come when I call it, doesn’t need food or water, and doesn’t poo. I woke up this morning and the cage was next to me with the bird in it. I shown it everyone and we called it Ave (the latin word for bird), its quite cute actually, and we decided that we will let it just fly about the floor instead of it being trapped. When I yold them how I got it, they were amazed, but more the fact that my dad was the Devil, the most powerful demon, which probably makes me the second most powerful demon. Turns out they were wondering how I was more powerful than Ben, as his dad is a greater demon as well. Oh my god, (/wait can I say that now) big news! Last night, when Ben had come into my room (that was just to say that we had a sort of emergency biology meeting as the devil (sorry about that. Daddy) told the head that I knew nothing about who I was or what I was (The only thing that I was told that I didn’t already know is that I cant have kids unless ive drank some of the person who I wanted kids with’ blood). Well we were both siting on my bed talking and he kissed me. Not just on the cheek, actual kissed me. It was great!!!

Katt xxxxx



11pm- Same day as before

My room- floor 28


What even… My bed has disappeared and the second we all left the living room we heard a click and it locked but we didn’t think much of it until now and then our tutor came in as David and Medusa had a midnight fighting lesson and said that I will have to sleep in someone’s bed with them (thankfully the beds are like king size or something) and for some reason decided, because me and Ben are the same species or something (demi-demons/greater demons) So this is going to be so awkward. I think I might sleep in underwear as well as pjs tonight… Seriously tho I said that I liked him and that ive kissed him (a few times now) but I didn’t want to sleep in the same bed as him… yet anyway. Going now. Wish me luck…

Katt xx



© Copyright 2014 Elisha H (elishalisha1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1994326-Chapter-11