*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1994356-Liz-the-mighty-MEGA-WOMAN--Chapter-10
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by BarryN
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Fantasy · #1994356
As a servant, Tom submits to all of Mega Woman's muscles
Chapter 10: A servant submits to all of Mega Woman



         Tom groaned. The mega foot on his head was SO HEAVY! He reached up and put his hands on it. Now that he was so weak, her mega foot felt even stronger.

         "Mega Woman, can you, you please remove your mega foot?" he asked.

         "Beg," Mega Woman said.

         "I beg you Mega Woman, please remove your super powerful, mega, mega foot. I am too weak, and it is too powerful for me to even dream of moving. Please. I beg you," Tom weakly gasped.

         Mega Woman smiled. "Ok. I grant your request," she said as she removed it and placed it in front of his face. Her smile widened as she got an idea.

         "Foot Servant, I want you to put your arm next to my big toe," she said.

         "Okay," Tom said as, with a grunt, he heaved himself up and put his arm next to her amazing mega big toe. He gasped. "Holy shit....my arm...its...it's smaller than you mega toe!"

         "Ha!" she laughed. "It is! It really is! Wow, in my wildest fantasies I NEVER imagined my toes would be larger than your arms. You are so freaking weak!" she said excited.

         Tom sighed and stood up. His pants, once tight around his waist, fell to the floor. Mega Woman roared with laughter. Tom bent down to pull them up

"Stop," Mega Woman said. "I like you like this, and they won't fit your tiny ass now anyway. Remove them Foot Servant," she commanded.

"Yes ma'am," he said as he weakly lifted his legs out of his shorts. He stood before her in her boxers, which were barely hanging on. She extended her right foot and rubbed on his crotch.

"Oh God," Tom gasped as he felt his erection returning.

"Amazing. I can turn you on with just one toe. I like that. Now, why don't you crawl over here and submit to the rest of my amazing muscular body," she said as she flexed a left bicep. His erection got larger. He got on his knees and crawled up to her.

"You have already submitted to my mega feet. I think my calves are next Foot Servant," Mega Woman purred.

Tom moved down past her foot and got between her thick calves. Even unflexed, they had to be thirty inches of rock hard power. He put his hands on her right calf. He had no chance of getting his hands around it all. He squeezed it. Her superior muscle had no give. He gently leaned forward and kissed it. He began sucking on it. "I submit to your mega calves, Almighty Master," Tom said as he felt and kissed and sucked on her thick thighs.

"Mmmmmmm.....I like that," she said as she slowly flexed her calf.

He kissed and sucked on the massive muscle. It was so weird, her skin was silky smooth, the smoothest thing ever and still, if felt super powerful. He felt the heat coming off her calf, again like with her feet, it felt like she was emanating PURE POWER.

He moved up to her massive thighs. He moved to her left thigh and wrapped his arms around it. His hands did not meet. He slowly kissed it. "Muscle Master, your mega thighs are perfection. They are power, ultimate power. I am nothing compared to the super strength and might found in this mega wonderful super-duper amazing thigh," he said as he kissed and sucked on it.

He moved up to her left bicep and grabbed it. He looked at her. "This mega arm lifted 40 million pounds with ease. You are a Goddess among mortals. I submit to the power of your biceps, triceps, shoulders, your entire body," he said as he kissed it. She flexed it and Tom groaned, his erection becoming uncomfortable.

"You have so much muscle," he whispered. "SO MUCH MUSCLE, SO MUCH MUSCLE," he repeated as he caressed and kissed her massive bicep. It had to be close to fifty inches of pure female beef.

He looked at her as he slid down her massive body back down to her thick feet. "May I have the extreme pleasure and honor of kissing the tops of your mega feet Master?" he asked.

Mega Woman was completely turned on. "Of course, Foot Servant," she said. Tom kissed the tops of each of her mega feet. "You are supreme, superior to me in every way. It is an honor to be your foot servant. The world should worship at your big, strong mega feet," he said as he kissed her foot.

Mega Woman took in a deep breath. She wanted to screw his brains out, but knew at this size, he would not survive. It was time to test if he really was going to be her servant. Mega Woman closed her eyes.

"I AM THE DIVINE!" she said.



© Copyright 2014 BarryN (barryn1978 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1994356-Liz-the-mighty-MEGA-WOMAN--Chapter-10