*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1994801-Earthbound
by fom
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Action/Adventure · #1994801
A fictional adventurous story of a war between two very different human species.
Chapter 1: Ethan



  "Where are they!?!" Xavier screamed at me as the alarms blare in our ear. I didn't know where they were. I glanced at the clock and each second that ticked by my nerves rattled just a little more. Where is my wife?I tried to think about what could be taking them so long, but the flashing white light and screeching alarms made it hard  to even hear Xavier standing 6 feet away. "We need to go! We need to go now!" Screamed Xavier over the roar of the sirens. I looked back down the long metal hallway one last time praying to see the glow of blonde hair each time the light flashes but it never appears. My heart breaks a little as I think of leaving what I had left of my world behind but I turned to Xavier and nodded my head in agreement. Then I hear a stomping of boots on the floor. I want to look around the corner one last time but Xavier slams me again the wall and holds me there as the stomps get closer he gets down into a stance, like a lion waiting for his prey. The guards couldnt be this close. There was no way. Xavier slams his body into the first person to cross his path and sends them flying into the wall, all u hear is the thud of her body crumpling to the hard metal floor. Then I hear Sana scream "shes with us! No shes with us!" I turn around to see my wife and a little boy standing there clutching her leg. That little boy is Theo Jacobs. I turn around hard and look at the face of the knocked out girl. Jayline joy jacobs. We did offer her to come but she declined saying that she either brought her whole family or played it low because society didn't know that they were against them. Jayline came from a family of 7. Can these two really be all thats left? Could the government really of been so cruel as to slaughter her whole family? That thought was thrown out of my head as we hear "kill on sight no tratiors are useful in our new society." Xavier scoops up Jayline and puts her on the back as he yells for us to run. Sana pulls up a map to the place on a hologram and shines, it guiding us through hallway after hallway. I see Xavier sprinting with Jayline on his back with ease.
© Copyright 2014 fom (madz52 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1994801-Earthbound