*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1995085-reality-is-a-fairytale-3
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Fantasy · #1995085
third chapter of my book!

    Ch.3


When I got to my room, that was right next to Sky’s room, I flopped down onto my bed  and started to think about what just went on today. Then it hit me. What about my school and friends and my house! Oh and if I’ve gone missing the last person that saw me was that jerk Josh and he will definitely start rumors about how I was eaten by wolves or something like that! I got up and ran next door to Sky’s room and knocked on the door after a second I heard a “come in” so I turned the knob and opened the door.

“ Yeah, what’s wrong, Luna?” Sky said as I opened the door.

“ What’s going to happen to my house, friends, and my school while I’m here?”

“Nothing. I told your principal, friends, and your landlord that you moved to another town to get away from your empty house and lonely life.” was Sky’s reply.

“What!? I was fine in that empty house and I was NOT lonely!” I screamed

“It works as an excuse though, doesn’t it?” asked Sky

Then I did the weirdest thing I growled. Then I remembered what I am now. That’s when my rage finally overflowed. I screamed and growled then my back hurt and my legs crumpled and I stopped growling and just screamed. Pain ripped through me, my ears started ringing and I lost all control. Then the pain was gone. Just like that, excruciating pain one minute and gone the next. I was left there on the floor dazed and confused. I then tried to stand up, but when I did I realized that even though I was standing compared to Sky, that was standing right next to me, I only went up to his knee. I looked down and saw paws where my hands should be and I screamed, well I was going to, but it turned into a howl. I looked up to Sky to ask what was going on, but when my eyes reached his I saw that he looked sad. I cocked my head in response.

“Sorry. I know I made you mad, I was being a jerk. I’m just mad that all the guys here look at you like your theirs, but your MINE.” Sky growled the last word.

I really don’t know what’s going on right now, but he looks sad and I don’t like that look on his face. So I did the first thing my instincts were telling me, I jumped up and using my weight I pushed him on the bed and started liking his face and yipping joyfully. Then I realized what I was doing and jumped off him and the bed.

“You know you’re even more cute as a wolf than I thought you would be.” Sky said as he leaned down and patted my head.

Then as I just calmed down the same pain as before ripped through me and I howled in agony. Then just as before it stopped, I looked down and where my paws were, my hands were back. I looked back at Sky and he had a huge smile on his face I looked down at my body to see what he was smiling about… I was naked. Sky handed me one of his t-shirts out of his dresser. When my voice comes back to me, I’ll have a lot of questions for him.


    Later, when my voice finally came back after many glasses of water and a shower, I finally got around to asking him all the questions that have been spinning around in my head.

“Why did I just turn into a freaking wolf?!” I screamed and then started coughing do to my earlier voice lost.

“I don’t really know…” said Sky in a low voice.

“What do you mean you don’t know.” I said in a low growl, because I didn’t think my voice could handle another scream.

“ I mean that I have no clue how you could have change so early. I usually takes a week or two for a newly changed werewolf to learn how to turn. Their powers take time to sink in.” said Sky with a questioning look on his face.

“ So I shouldn’t be able to change? Then what did I just do? How can I do it so early? Why? I’m really confused now. I’m going to my room to take a nap and think things over again… I think you should do the same. Maybe ask around your werewolf friends or the alpha about it?” if I thought my head was spinning before now it’s already spun off by now and is in a whole other universe.

“ Yeah, you go do that and I’ll go ask around. Goodnight, love you, Luna.” Said Sky and patted my head and walked out the door.
I went out of his room and walked into mine. Right when I got into my room I closed the door and plopped down onto the bed. When my head hit the bed I was out cold.
© Copyright 2014 teen story writer (wolfwriter242 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1995085-reality-is-a-fairytale-3