*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1995881-Gunman
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Klyvy
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #1995881
My very first short story XP
Everything was going fine until she came along and now I have hired her to hunt you down she should be getting close she should be outside your door right now loading a drum mag of 45.acp amunition into her custom made Thompson as you reach for your 12 gauge sawn off bullets explode through the door impacting against the wall where you just where yoi turn around with your shotgun unloading both barrels into the door you hear a growl as you hear her claws clatter against the wood floor as she flees you flip open your gun as it self ejects the spent shells as you shakily reach into your pockets for fresh ones as you shakily reload the fresh shells into your sawn off you stand up cautiously listening for the crazy bitch that tried turning you into swiss you slowly make your way to the door but you suddenly feel.... you feel something warm and wet flowing beetween your toes as you look down seeing blood seeping underneath the door frame as you cautiously push the door open with your gun you peek out looking down the highway you see a trail of blood leading to the kitchen you move as quietly as you can as you make your way through the hallway gun raised hands shaking you poke your head into the kitchen and quickly fall back on your ass as bullets chew up the wall as you hear the light bulb shatter and everything go dark you lunge into the kitchen knowing this might be your only chance to kill your asaillant your eyes adjust as you plow into her knocking you both onto the floor both of you wrestle trying to get untangled from eachothers limbs your shotty sliding across the blood covered floor she throws you to the side growling as she staggers to get to her feet she leans down wincing to grab her Thompson as she pulls it up and pulls the trigger all you hear is a click of a empty gun you scramble to your feet as you rush at her burying your shoulder into her gut as you slam her into the counter behind her as she is laying on the ground blood pouring from her mouth you pick up your shotty aiming at her broken frame breathing heavily she looks up at you with a smile spitting blood in your face as she laughs clutching at her stomach where your buckshot connected earlier you pull the trigger on your shotty feeling it jump in your hands and the laughter ceases you watch as the life dissappears from her eyes as you slowly turn around only to come face to face with a silenced glock 17 as you raise your shotty up the last thing you hear is the sharp retort of the silenced weapon as you feel yourself falling to the floor , you see a outline of a grin on a muzzle through the glow of a cigarette.
© Copyright 2014 Klyvy (foxsinger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1995881-Gunman