*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1996169-Dark-Night
by Freak
Rated: E · Other · Dark · #1996169
An other nightmare, again.
Staying in the middle of the night on a street, lighted with lanterns. " This place looks familiar, but where did I see it?" Jack asks on a weak sound from his self. "How did I get there? Where am I? WHERE AM I? " Said louder and louder, but no answer came. There was silent covering everything.
He began walking alongside the road. It seems he is walking circles. No matter how much he walked, the street remained the same.

Jack stopped, listened. *stomp, stomp* heard he from far away. "Finally someone" screamed jack, but still saw no one around. He began walk right where he the stomping heard from, it became louder with every step. Finally he saw a shape of a man in front of him, but it was still too dark to see his face. "Good to see you, can you may tell me... " the guy hit him into his face, without any sign of he heard Jack. "What does tha..." a kick followed the hit. Jack is on the ground and that black shape is not getting clearer, he is just continuing to kick him on the ground. After several kicks, Jack rolled away.Stood up and began to run. He didn't saw the black shape anymore , but he still heard its steps. "What the heck was that?" asks Jack but no answer is coming from the darkness that surrounds him.

Another shape appears in front of him, but that shape is other, he keeps running towards it. Its a police officer. "Thanks you're here, a weirdo is following me. I don't even know who ... " Jack's words are stopped when he saw how the officer looks. Cold and feelingless look he has, with no sigh of understanding him. The traps got louder, Jack turned on and saw the black shape with a nice sized knife in it's hand. "It's he ! Stop him !" Screamed he, but the officer doesn't even giving the smallest sign of being even alive. Jack pulled the officer's gun out and pointed on the black shape: "STOP!" screamed with fear in his voice. He shot... the black shape stopped. It looked down, on that tiny hole on its chest, and made another step forward. Jack shot again and again, emptied the entire magazine into the black shape.

"Don't get any closer!" screamed with a trembling voice. The black shape didn't responded just walked to jack. He stopped right in front of him, and grabbed Jack's throat. "Who... are... you...?! " forced Jack his words out. He wasn't talking but then a lantern lighted a part of the shape's face. Jack saw a ear to ear length smile.
"Nooo!!!" Screamed Jack and found his self at home, in his bed. His heart was hammering. "So, it was just me again. Am I afraid of my self? Why?"
© Copyright 2014 Freak (freak231 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1996169-Dark-Night