*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1997152-Ali-and-Mitch
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Contest Entry · #1997152
A love story that stretches over nearly forty years. Entry in Weekly Quickie contest.
ALI AND MITCH


“I just don’t believe it!”

Mitch turned sharply at these words from a slim, elegant woman with silver hair, astonishment writ large across her face.

“Do I know you?” his confusion evident in his hesitant reply.

“Oh dear, I hope I haven’t made a fool of myself. I thought you were Mitch Hedberg?”

“I am, and … Oh my God, Ali. Ali Lobovsky. What on earth are you doing here?”

She paused, collecting her thoughts. “My husband died about three years ago; I needed to downsize and thought a retirement unit might be a good idea. And you?”

“Same here. My wife had been sick for a long time; she died two years back. I didn’t want to racket around in a big empty place, so I’ve just arrived here.”

“How long has it been, Mitch? Forty years?”

“Mmm, thirty-eight, I reckon.”

“Yes, but you always were better at maths than me,” her face glowed with pleasure.

“Ali, this is the best surprise since forever.”

She laughed. “I’ve been feeling rather flat recently; seeing you again is a great antidote.”

“You’ve never been flat—all your curves are in the right places.”

“Flattery will get you almost everywhere. Oh, by the way, my name is Harrington, not my maiden name. Although I can’t remember ever being a maiden,” she said ruefully.

“Oh but I remember. You gave me my first kiss, warm and sweet in the back row of the movies.”

Her expression was a compound of happiness, hunger, memory and a small seasoning of regret. “Mitch, rather than standing here getting cold, why don’t you come to my unit tomorrow evening? I’ll cook us something nice, then we can talk and well … see what develops? Unit 32, around seven thirty?”

He kissed her cheek, saying, “I’ll be there with bells on.”

“Tinkle tinkle.”

Mitch arrived at exactly seven thirty next evening, and Ali welcomed him with a wide smile. He was entranced by a vision of loveliness in a powder blue blouse and cream coloured slacks Her hair glowed, her make-up understated but captivating. She looked gorgeous, and he told her so.

“Like what you see, mister?” she giggled when he growled deep in his throat.

“Now behave yourself until we’ve eaten.”

“And afterwards?”

“Depends on whether I can trust you.”

“I see. Well, I might be the newly appointed Martian ambassador to earth, or I might be a vampire.”

“Okay, so tell me, have you got a prehensile dick?”

“Um, no, I don’t think so.”

“Then you’re not a Martian. Let me see your teeth—okay, canines are normal.”

“Looks like I’m clear, then.”

She laughed.

The meal was delicious and Ali scintillated, opening up and enjoying herself. She was engaging, talkative, funny and flirty, which encouraged Mitch to respond in kind.

As they sat together afterwards, she looked deep into his eyes. “Can you guess what I’m thinking right now?”

“I’d bet it’s identical to what I’m thinking. You have no idea how much I’ve dreamed about this. Dreamed but never hoped—until today.”

“Oh Mitch, please just love me.’

“Come and sit on my lap and kiss me like you really mean it.”

The kiss started warm and light, and he was catapulted back to the back row of the cinema. But now it developed into a long, hot lingual exploration with both feasting on the other as if to make up for lost years.

She hummed with pleasure as he kissed along her jaw line and behind her ear down to her soft, warm neck.

“I think I’m starting to encounter obstacles,” Mitch teased as he unbuttoned her blouse.

She laughed and shucked her blouse. Then, to his intense excitement, she removed her lacy excuse for a bra.

He continued to kiss downwards, his lips working softly across her breast while Ali mewled with pleasure. The mewls became gasps, then screams as he pulled and bit her engorged nipples.

“Yes … oh my god, yes … so good. Don’t stop … more, please, more.”

“Okay, you wanton hussy, maybe we should continue this in your bedroom.”

She giggled as she led him to her bedroom where she removed her remaining clothes. Then, with a glint in her eyes, she reclined on the bed, propped on one elbow, watching him undress.

He moved to her, working his mouth down her body, licking, tasting and plundering, making her tremble, knowing what was about to happen. It did, as his lips found her erogenous triggers, teasing and nibbling, sending spasms of desire throughout her hypersensitive body.

“Now, Mitch, now … please don’t make me wait any longer—thirty-eight years is much too long.”

He felt an identical longing, entering her hot, inviting body, taking her rapidly to the edge, and then with a shout of delight, plunging her over. Ali screamed her orgasm as it grew, rushing through her in a flood of excited release.

They slowly recovered from this ecstatic pinnacle, looking at each other through misty eyes.

“Mine … all mine,” he growled. “You’re not getting away from me again.”

“Yours … all yours—and I won’t even try. Just so long,” she continued in a sly purr, “as you stay mine.”



867 words
© Copyright 2014 ☮ The Grum Of Grums (bumblegrum at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1997152-Ali-and-Mitch