*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1997754-What-a-NightDraft
by Ezikyo
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #1997754
Two lost souls, a cabin and a lake...
It was spring and he'd rented a cabin up in the mountains near a lake, miles away from civilization. He had intended to escape his busy life in the big city, in the hopes of relaxing and enjoy himself for a change. But he had never imagined to meet up with a childhood friend of all places. He'd met her recently when he was out for a dip when he'd noticed her near the shore. Truthfully it came as a surprise when he'd figured out they'd used to be close friends till after high school and they'd both gone their own separate ways afterward. Now ten years later here they were reunited unintentionally.

He was presently at her cabin waiting for her after he'd asked to spend time together. He was intent of taking her to town to eat at small diner near the base of the mountain, and then to watch a film outside his cabin on his projector. Now thirty minutes later, here he was pacing around her living room nervously, waiting for her. When he saw her come down the stairs, he started to say something but stopped in mid-sentence with his mouth open.

She had on a tight, white pull over top that was low cut, exposing the upper swells of her breasts, and a short black skirt and high heels.

"What's wrong?" she asked concerned about the look on his face. Suddenly, she thought that she had made a big mistake.

"No, nothing really you're just...wow," he said while clearing his throat. "Well um...lets get going shall we."

Once outside he rushed to the Jeep in front of her to open the door to let her in. As she sat down, he couldn't help look at the expanse of her thighs as her skirt pulled up. When he looked up he saw her smiling at him. God, she saw me looking up her skirt, he thought. I can't even do that right, he thought, mentally chastising himself.

As he drove, he kept glancing over at her legs. He felt a stirring between his legs and was suddenly uneasy.

Her skirt had pulled up her legs, revealing her tanned thighs. She tried to pull it down but the bucket seats of the car made that difficult.

She could feel her sex lips throbbing and juice was pouring into her panties. One hand absently moved up to her breast and began to squeeze it as her legs rubbed together.

***************


At the diner she had forgotten for a short time that she was out with her host after a couple glasses of wine. His blue eyes sparkled in the dim candlelight as he laughed and his face lit up like a candle when he smiled. God, he was handsome, she thought. Suddenly, she felt a little shiver run through her.

When dinner was over, he escorted her out to the car, opening the diner door and hurrying to open the car door.

She was just a bit unsteady on her feet. She knew that she shouldn't have had that last glass of wine.

When he opened the door of the car, and she slid in, he tried not to look at her exposed thighs again. However, that was impossible. No matter how hard he tried, his eyes went to the dark area between her legs. The light from a street lamp melted the shadows and he drew in his breath. Her legs opened, revealing the silky tops of her thigh high nylons, her smooth thighs and then a pair of pale blue silk panties hugging the pouch of her sex. She paused for a second with one leg out of the car.

He stood almost frozen, his eyes as large as saucers.

"Well, are we going or not?" she asked, again noticing that he was looking up her skirt. Another shiver ran through her. Now she wasn't sure whether the spreading of her thighs had been an accident on her part or not. She felt so naughty tonight. It was just a little innocent fun, she told herself. The wine was making everything seem all right.

When they were finally outside his cabin sometime later, he escorted her to the sofa he'd brought out for them to sit on aware that she still seemed a little tipsy and unsteady. Without a minute to spare he decided to busy himself with setting up the projector screen on its stand to finally start the film as an excuse to distract himself from her for a bit and gain what little composure he could. Even that turned out to be greater chore than the one he'd intended to busy himself with. Once he was done, he sat next to her aware that it was just them, the moon, and the starlit sky with not a soul in sight.



The movie was funny and light, making them both laugh. About midway through the movie, he carefully raised his arm and put it on the back of the seat behind her, his bare arm touching her shoulders.

She didn't miss the move and felt another of those little shivers come over her.

At one point when they were laughing, he moved his arm until it was around her, his hand hanging over her shoulder. She surprised him by sighing and snuggled even closer into his arm.

She smiled to herself at his boldness. She felt so comfortable and loved at that moment. It had been a long time since she felt like this.

Suddenly, he realized that his fingers were touching the top swell of her breast where the soft flesh was exposed. He could feel his heart begin to beat rapidly in his chest.

She felt the fingers but let them stay where they were, as she didn't want to spoil the mood. Besides, it was just innocent fun and probably an accident, she told herself.

He could no longer concentrate on the movie. Almost without his control, his fingers began to move lightly back and forth across the exposed swell of her breast. The movement was delicate, almost imperceptible. Still, he could feel it. It felt as though his fingertips were on fire. Stop it! He told himself.

After a few minutes, she noticed his fingers were moving. It was a sensual touch, almost tickling. It could still have been accidental.

After a few minutes, she noticed his fingers were moving. It was a sensual touch, almost tickling. It could still have been accidental. When she felt goose bumps spring up on her chest, she knew that she should stop him. However, she didn't want to embarrass him. He probably didn't even know that he was doing it anyway. It was just an innocent touch. However, the tingling she felt between her legs wasn't so innocent.

His hand was shaking, as his fingers grew bolder. The tips of his fingers moved further down until they were just barely under the elastic of her top. Now, there was no doubt about whether or not he was touching her accidentally. He couldn't believe how bold he was.

She held his trembling hand tightly, knowing that one more fraction of an inch and he would be able to feel her nipple. In fact, his fingertips were touching the large brown areola. She could feel the hard nipples pulsing almost painfully. Now, her breathing was as labored as his.

The two sat almost frozen. When the tightness of her fingers lessened, she felt his fingers begin to move downward again. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She could feel the fingers moving across the bumpy surface of her areola. Then they split apart around the nub of her swollen nipple...

Just then she abruptly jumped as if an electric shock had hit her. She quickly pulled the hand from her top. She was trembling as she sat in her seat trying to catch her breath. Finally, she stood on shaking legs and moved to stand as a way of telling him it was time for her to head back to her cabin.

As they left his side of the lake, he had to walk behind her in hopes that she couldn't see his erection.

She took a deep breath and sighed as she walked up the shore of the lake in front of him. She wondered why he lagged behind her. She glanced back and realized the problem that her date had. She had to restrain herself from looking back at him a second time. Suddenly, it was like she was in high school again. It brought back so many fond memories.

The walk to the cabin was very quiet. He couldn't believe what had happened just moments ago. It was like a dream. Damn, he practically had his hand on her bare breast and she didn't stop him. Yet, he still felt embarrassed and like a cad. She had been nice enough to take him out and this is how he repaid her.

She couldn't believe what she had allowed to happen either. Again, she told herself that it was just innocent fun. After all, he did need some confidence building, she reasoned.

****************


Once home and inside, he stood nervously in front of her, his hand's fidgeting at his sides. He almost had an overpowering urge to grab her and kiss her. She caught him off guard by stepping in front of him with her hand on his chest.

"Hold still and don't speak till I'm through OK."

He did as she asked. He felt her bring her lips to his. He relaxed his and pressed into her soft mouth. Suddenly, he was very much aware of her breasts on his chest, her soft lips, and the smell her sweet perfume. His head began to spin.

She moaned as her tongue slid into his warm mouth. It was a reflex action and automatic. She felt his tongue touch hers and a tremor ran through her. For a moment, she was lost in the sweet taste of his mouth. Suddenly, she pulled her tongue out of his mouth. She had totally lost control for just a moment. She pulled her head back and took a deep breath, trying to calm herself. "Now that was better wasn't it?" she said, as innocently as possible, an uncontrollable quiver in her voice and a mischievous grin while biting her lip.
~To Be Continued~
© Copyright 2014 Ezikyo (ezikyo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1997754-What-a-NightDraft