*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1999217-Master-Viper-Vore-Short-Story
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by bill
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Animal · #1999217
Master Viper from Kung Fu panda eats you, I don't own this character
You were just teleported, how, who knows, anyway when you reawaken, you realize that you have entered the world of Kung Fu Panda. You soon also realize that during the teleportation, you somehow shrank to the size of something really tiny but not to tiny, lets say 8''s (eight inches), yeah okay. Moving on...you find yourself in the quarters of Master Viper. She is asleep so you wake her by saying her name : "VIPER!" , she wakes up and yawns, giving you a good look at the inside of her mouth, this gives you an idea. When her eyes focus on you, she says: "Ahhh! intruder, GET OUT OF HE-", you cut her off and begin to reassure her that you are no threat, once she calms down, you tell her your situation. After hearing your situation, she asks how she can help. You tell her about the idea she unintentionally gave you earlier in that you are too small and you don’t want to risk being trampled by any of the furious five, and that she should eat you until she can find a scroll to teleport and re-enlarge you at which point, she would regurgitate you and send you on your way. She agrees to this, ironically just as her stomach growls for breakfast. She tells you to stay still, then she looms her giant snake head over you and lowers it around you, closing you in her mouth. With a few quick head/jaw jerking swallows, you get sent down her throat and into her mighty stomach. Outside she rubs her stomach with her tail and slithers out of her quarters. But there was a problem, its morning, and the other members of The Five (except Po) are having breakfast, she would have to try to sneak past them. And they would no doubt notice the slight bulge in her stomach caused by you, which would lead to questions. She begins to sneak past the doorway when Tigress notices her and says: “Viper, where you going? You didn’t even have any breakfast yet.” Viper, trying to not raise suspicion nervously said: “I...was...going...to, uh, join you guys.” Tigress said: “ Well come on, I saved you a seat anyway.” Viper slithered into the room and got up into a seat. (This next part is going to be color coded, to make it have more of a scene play: Tigress, Viper, and Crane.)

  “So, you hungry?” “No” “Really because if you don’t eat it, Po will” Just then, Vipers stomach gurgled causing Tigress to raise an eyebrow, Viper smiled then said: “Okay, maybe I can have just a little bit.” Tigress then gave Viper a bowl of, I don’t know, cooked rice, and she began to eat it. Inside her stomach, you suddenly begin to get surrounded and covered by her breakfast. Outside she slurps up the last remnants of her breakfast, and puts the bowl back on the table, licking her lips as she did so. Then, because of both you and the food in her stomach making it full (not really full because snakes can eat really big meals), She burps loudly, causing everyone else in the room to look at her with shock and partial disgust. After a few moments, Crane finally says: “Well, that was a first.” Viper blushingly excuses herself then says with a ‘full’ stomach: "I have to go." She then slithers out of the room just as Po walks in and starts to talk to The Five...The Four...The Three...anyways. Inside her stomach, her bodies digestive process has already begun breaking down the breakfast around you,.Viper, realizing this based on the increased gurgling coming from her gut, quickly heads outside to the spot where all the scrolls are kept ( I believe it’s a dungeon, according to the T.V. Series.) She then quickly skims through the scrolls until she finds the right one entitled ‘How to re-enlarge and teleport creatures from another dimension...for dummies’ , She then regurgitates you and whatever food her stomach didn’t already digest, She then says the chant on the scroll and you end up teleporting back into ‘our’ dimension re-enlarged with no memory of what just happened...

© Copyright 2014 bill (billy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1999217-Master-Viper-Vore-Short-Story