*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1999464-Bellum-De-Hominis
by GeoCha
Rated: 18+ · Novel · Supernatural · #1999464
It is the prologue to my story which follows the introduction of Demons against Angels.
A dark hole appears on the ground in the middle of no where, as black smoke arises. Within the smoke, there is a muscular man shown kneeling with white golden hair as well as golden wings with a red scar down his back and front body. His wings then expand out as he begins to stand and look around. Moments later there is a great white light of a meteorite storming down from the sky with a whirlwind that follows. The impact makes a great noise as a slender naked man in bright shining wings appear.



"Raphael, you made a mistake following me here," the man who appeared from the ground said.



"Amon, I'm afriad I can't let you have your way down here, what ever happened to the hierarchy in hell, don't you have a place to be," Raphael replied.



"I'm tired of waiting and being under subordination in hell to Lucifer, it's time I come out of my shell and take over what's rightfully ours, this world." Amon then took a pause and continued. "Ironically, Lucifer kicked me out of hell, and I took most of hell with me." Raphael eyebrows began to raise and his lips began to go down.



"I was told to give you a warning, but at this rate, I can't let you have your way Amon, I'm sorry father, but I must disobey orders and stop this demon," Raphael said as he pulled out a bright shining sword from his heart.



"No, no, no Raphael, we play this game like your father and my former brother have, we lead an empire of followers, and when the time is right, we fight it out and see who wins, who has salvation, we fight for the souls of humanity now, in our hands, not in Gods' or in Lucifers', aren't we all tired of being suppressed, it's time we lead for once." Amon then began to approach Raphael. As Amon got within three feet Raphael swung his sword straight forward prompting Amon to jump back with his wings.



"Are you suggesting we rebel Amon, that won't get us far," Raphael responded.



"Your God gave you an order to warn me and not strike me right, and I know you are even doubtful of those commands. If you let me be, humanity is done for, and you know you can't live with yourself allowing that. Are you not tired of everything that has happened through the years, the wars, the deaths, the opportunities for paradise, does it not mess with your emotions." Amon paused as he stared straight at Raphael and continued.



"So I offer you a new age, I am the new leader of hell, the successor to Lucifer, and you the new leader of the angels, the new successor to your God. You follow your righteous ways, and I will follow my sinful ones," Amon said as Raphael eyes glowed. Raphael then proceeded to close his eyes, kneel down for about twenty seconds, raise his head and then gave a nod as he got ready to open his eyes and speak.



"Fine, I'll take the responsibility, and I know others in heaven will agree with me, it's time us angels run this our way." Amon then began to smile, and reply in a loud deep voice.



"Good, that's perfect, let this war begin then, the new age, Raphael versus Amon." Amon then proceeded to say "Bellum de hominis," as a ball about the size of a baby became visible from his stomach. It then began to climb from his stomach to his mouth, as Amon began to gag upon the ball reaching his throat. "Ugh, ahhhhhh, ga, ahhhhhh," were the sounds as the ball, now black, reached the opening of Amon's mouth. "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," was the sound roared as black smoke came pouring from Amon's mouth in great abundance that turned the sky dark upon reaching it and eventually spread out around the city in a matter of minutes. The black souls quickly ran into people's mouths and bodies as it represented the opening of hell and demons taking over souls, causing many bodies to drop and die. The streets then began to fill with smoke, screams and people running from it, with bodies convulsing as the smoke entered them through their mouths. When the last smoke left Amon's mouth, he wiped it and began to speak.



"This city will be mine, I will rebuild it with the help of my fellow brothers." A crack on the ground behind Amon began to grow leading to the ground falling apart in what seemed to be an earthquake. A black smoke then appeared out of the crack as six figures arised from the smoke, causing the seven deadly sins to reunite, with Belphegor of sloth, Mammon of greed, Beelzebub of gluttony, Asmodeus of lust, Leviathan of envy, Satan the new prince of pride, and Amon himself of wrath.



Raphael looked on as his mouth lowered to extreme levels. "Goodness gracious, look at this horror, these beasts, I'm sorry for all these people." Raphael then proceeded to slam his sword to the ground, causing a circle of light about six feet wide to appear with a star in the middle under the sword. The circle proceeded to let out a light that sprung upwards to the sky, allowing a great light to appear out of the mostly dark clouded surroundings. Great beams of meteorites then began to fall from the light and crash towards the land, prompting people in wings to come out. They then proceeded to go directly into people roaming the streets who weren't yet infected with black smoke, and take control of their body. Upon entering one's body, the angels would let out a great light within their host, causing them to scream and then close their eyes, resembling death while standing still. Seconds later their eyes would open with a great fire, and the possession of the angel to their host would be complete. The ground behind Raphael began to break as well, and an earthquake began to happen, prompting two angels, Michael and Gabriel, to come out and join Raphael.



"Ok Amon, let this war begin, let's do this the right way, we keep our heaven and hell on earth, and fight for total domination." A great dove of thunder from the sky then appeared out of no where and rushed towards both Raphael and Amon.



"Your God has other plans Raphael," Amon said as he turned towards the thunder dove and then proceeded to shoot a great black beam from his mouth.



"He has come too late," Raphael said as he took his sword and pointed it towards the sky prompting a beam of light to come out from it. Both Amon's and Raphael's beams of energy eventually met and collided with the great thunder dove, causing a great explosion of energy that produced the sound of a thousand thunders over the land. The sound caused all technology to stop working and humans who weren't possessed by neither angel or demon instantly bled from their ears and die.



A great hiss that engrossed the land then came as a great snake raised from the ground twenty feet from Amon and Raphael. It then proceeded to rush at the group with it's two great fangs. Satan, a red man surrounded in what was fleshes of blood and worms with two golden horns on his head, the new prince of pride, then proceeded to open his palm, allowing a great dark beam to exit it. The beam then went full speed at the serpent. Upon colliding with it, the serpent burned in black smoke as Satan responded, "You are no longer the prince of pride Lucifer, you have dishonored sin." Amon then began to laugh, and walked towards Raphael, extending his hand. Raphael put his sword back into his chest and extended his arm, allowing the two to shake hands and form a new dynasty.



© Copyright 2014 GeoCha (geocha at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1999464-Bellum-De-Hominis