*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2000241-Taking-Care-of-You
by J'nell
Rated: E · Essay · Inspirational · #2000241
My reflections on finding inner peace.
The only person who you need to worry about in your life is yourself. You are responsible for creating the life you desire, for happiness comes from within your soul. Life is truly what you make of it. How you react and accept your surroundings are your choice. Inner peace is the guiding force that guarantees happiness. If You can exist among the most negative beings, in total chaos, and still feel happiness and contentment, then you have mastered inner peace.

Maintaining happiness, is an inside job, and requires daily maintenance. Meditation, prayer, and connection with all that is good in your life, are essential to happiness.
Let the little ego driven assaults to your happiness slide right off your soul. Attempts to waiver true happiness are driven by the inadequacies of the aggressor. Pray for their peace and realize you have no control over the actions of others.

As self actualization becomes nearer, the act of thwarting personal assaults becomes much easier. When there is peace from within, nothing from the outside can destroy this. After personal assaults , pray to God to protect you from the negative energy that has been released. Surround yourself with the white light of peace. Keep protected and firmly planted in your happiness. You and only you decide how you feel. Do not give others the power to affect your state of being. Go within and search your soul. Release the energies that do not serve you. Do not be consumed by the accusations of others. They are spoken not to serve you, but to release the hostility of the aggressor. Be thankful for the release, for hostility held within can become a source for illness and mental decline.

Live always in positive thought. Live only for the moment in front of you. Tomorrow has not been promised and yesterday cannot be changed. Leave your thoughts in the here and now. When too much time is spent in contemplation, your life in the moment cannot be enjoyed.

Everything happens for a reason and is not by chance. Even emotional assaults are put in our path for reflection. Look for the positive message in the assault. Learn from it and be ready for any changes that could transpire. God is guiding every situation encountered. Trust in him to lead you into a change, if this shall be. Embrace what transpires with curiosity and excitement. Gods plan may play out in unexpected ways. Trust in him to lead the way and be joyous in the moment of now.
© Copyright 2014 J'nell (javenia at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2000241-Taking-Care-of-You