*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2000475-More-On-Princess-Dianas-Death
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Article · Research · #2000475
What You Didn't Know About Princess Diana's Death
We all remember the terrible tragedy regarding the death of Princess Diana but do we really know who was behind it? We may never know. Recently, there was release of a CENSORED log that analyzed the hours right after Princess Diana's death in Paris. The logs should have been uncensored but because of the Whitehall chief's reluctancy, there were 65 deletions on three pages. It took, abruptly, five months of Civil servants requesting these British Embassy documents but to no avail. Their efforts consisted of sending Freedom of Information request multiple times. Right after Princess Diana's home secretary, Theresa May, approved for the documents to go out the changes and cover-ups were figured out. The deleteions were most likely made up of names of people who have been in the public since Princess Diana's death sixteen years ago. The types of people, whose names were edited out of the dosument, include part of the royal family including princes siblings, and a former President of France named Jacques Chirac.

Was this action a cover up or was it a call to privacy? The reported reason as to why the documents deleted specific names and important aspects on the case of Princess Diana's death is because the penpusher felt like he didn't have a choice in the matter. Meaning he had to protect every person who was listed in the documents and they should have their right to privacy. What makes this all the more suspicious is the fact that authorities would like to keep a few things secret involvign the case. A veil of secrecy is being continued and practiced amongst the authories involved in the case.

The overall assumption, after a six month analysis, sheding light on how exactly Princess Diana died was the simple fact that it was caused by the negligence of the driver, Henri Paul. In other words, it is believed that Princess Diana and Dodi Fayed were murdered. The reason given is because of the fact that Henri Paul was drunk that night and driving 70 miles per hour thus making the car hit a pillar. The main factor, for this case, is that no tonly was the driver drunk but there was an upheaval of hecticness to get away from the paparazzi which resulted in the worst case scenario: Henri Paul (the drunk driver), Dodi Fayed (Princess Diana's boyfriend at the time), and Princess Diana all passed away that day.
© Copyright 2014 Alexanderia (alexanderia at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2000475-More-On-Princess-Dianas-Death