*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2001128-The-Night-We-Stayed-in-and-Ordered-Pizza
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Occult · #2001128
A story that should be exactly 200 words. . .
My roommate, Lauren, and I were on the field behind the campus. It was a full moon night and I had my book of magic spells.

"Why are we doing this?" asked Lauren.

"That's a stupid question! I mean, if it works we could have an honest-to-goodness demon from the netherworld under our control. Wouldn't that be totally awesome?"

"Sure," said Lauren.

It was time. I opened the book and was about to read the spell.

Then, I slammed the book shut.

"What's wrong?" asked Lauren.

"Why are you doing this?"

"You just said that was a stupid question."

"For me, because I'm a crazy goth bitch. You're a sweet girl who likes parties, cheerleading and that sort of thing. You never told me why you wanted to help me with raising this demon.

Lauren sighed. "Susan Marshall got picked for head cheerleader over me, so I hope that this demon can rip out all her pretty hair and kill her."

That sounded like a good explanation. I was about to open the book and read the spell again.

But then I slammed the book shut, and put my arm around Lauren's shoulder. "Let's just stay in and order pizza."
© Copyright 2014 Weirdone-Back in the games (weirdone28 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2001128-The-Night-We-Stayed-in-and-Ordered-Pizza