*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2001253-High-School-Reunion
Rated: GC · Other · Contest Entry · #2001253
Two high school friends reconnect at their ten year reunion.
Word Count: 2,306

High School Reunion


Anna stood against the wall of the gymnasium of her high school. She watched as the fellow alumni of the class of 2001 mingled with each other. It had been ten years since they had all been in the gymnasium together. She watched as they formed small groups of four or five. There were the cheerleaders, the jocks, the goths, and so on. Anna had never really fit in with any of the clicks. She preferred her books; both reading and writing them. Now, she was a famous author, but no one in her class would have known. She wrote her books under the pen name. As far as they knew she was still plain boring Anna Steel.

“Anna Steel,” a male voice caught her attention.

Anna turned to see a tall red head leaning against the wall beside her. He wore a suit, and his shoulder length red hair was pulled back in a ponytail. His blue eyes twinkled with amusement at her surprise. He took in her smooth skin, long blond hair, soft blue eyes, and the curves of her body hugged by a long silver gown.

“You don’t recognize me do you?” He inquired. He pushed away from the wall, and moved to stand closer to her.

“I’m sorry, no,” Anna scanned him for a name tag.

“I’ll give you a hint,” he leaned in so that his body brushed against hers. “We ate lunch together every day.”

“Daniel Mowlry?” Anna gasped.

Daniel definitely changed since the last time she saw him. The Daniel she remembered was fat, and effeminate. He was more interested in videogames, Dungeons and Dragons, and comic books than girls. They had been friends through high school, and kept in contract with each other shortly after graduation. The man that stood before her now was lean and muscular. His boyish face was replaced by the hard plans of a man in his late twenties. Anna found herself being drawn in by him.

“You said you weren’t coming to the reunion,” Anna reminded him.

“I wasn’t going to,” Daniel agreed, “but then you said you would be here so I changed my mind. I’ve missed you Anna.”

He cupped one of her cheeks in his large hand, gazing into her eyes. He rubbed his thumb over her cheek bone, eliciting a soft gust of air from her. He wrapped his other arm around her bare shoulders, and tilted his head brushing his lips over her ear.

“What do you say we get out of here?” He suggested. “We can catch up in a coffee shop or something.”

Anna thought about it for a moment. She didn’t want to stay at the reunion, but Daniel’s behavior was throwing her for a loop. He never expressed interest in her in this manner when they were in school, but he dropped hints occasionally when they would text or chat via the internet or over the phone. He was instrumental in helping her put together her first fantasy novel, and she had modeled the main male character in his image. They hadn’t really spoken since her book tour, which kept her busy for the past few months.

“Alright Dan,” Anna smiled up at him. “I’m staying at a hotel nearby. Let’s go have a drink at the bar.”

They drove separately to the hotel, and reconnected in the lobby. Coincidentally, he was staying in the same hotel. They took a table in the back corner of the bar. He ordered a Scotch on the rocks, and she ordered a cosmopolitan.

“So, Dan, what have you been up to these days?” Anna inquired studying him over the rim of her drink.

“Well,” Dan sipped his scotch. “I have a new game in the works.”

Anna smiled. He was living his dream designing videogames that revolved around fantasy and magic. His most recent game was on the top sellers list, and the sequel was in stores currently making its way onto that list.

“How about you Anna?” He leaned in and slid his fingertips over her forearm. “Working on another titlating novel that will make every woman reach for her BOB.”

“As a matter of fact,” Anna sipped her own drink. “I am.”

“Mmm, I can’t wait to read it,” he took her wrist and lifted her hand to his lips. He dropped light kisses on her palm, working his way to the heel of her hand.

“Dan, what is this?” Anna inquired. She gasped when he gently nipped her wrist.

“Isn’t it obvious?” Dan inquired. He moved to the chair that was closer to her. “I want you Anna. I’ve wanted you since the first time you spoke to me in high school, but I was too scared to tell you. When senior year came around and we went to prom together I was so far in the friend zone I didn’t think I could ever find my way out.”

“What changed?” Anna inquired.

“I read the book I helped you with,” he licked over the pulse in her wrist. “I couldn’t help but notice that the Mage in that story was very similar to me, and the apprentice was almost your clone. When I read her dialogue I could hear your voice as she confessed her feelings for…” He broke off realizing how ridiculous he sounded.

“I did model the Mage after you,” Anna admitted, “and unintentionally at first, I modeled the apprentice after myself.”

Dan slid his chair closer to her and rested his hand on her thigh. He ran it over the smooth material of her dress eliciting another soft gasp from her. Anna sipped her drink while she considered how to respond.

“Am I moving too fast?” Dan inquired. He pulled his hand away from her thigh, and sat back in his chair. “If I’ve misinterpreted things please let me know.”

“It’s not that,” Anna leaned closer. “I just wasn’t expecting this tonight. I mean we talked about this before, and I thought we had decided to remain friends, so as not to spoil our friendship.”

“Anna, I don’t think we’ll spoil our friendship by taking things to a more intimate level,” he took her hands in his. “I’m not looking for a one night stand, or a casual fling. I’d really like to see if we could make a relationship work between us.”

Anna sipped her drink considering. She recently broke off a two year relationship that became too intense for her. He didn’t approved of her writing, and he definitely didn’t approve of her going on a book tour that would have her hopping from state to state for six months. Dan on the other hand, was totally supportive of her career choice. He even asked her to help him with the story lines for some of his videogames, and her name was in the credits at the end of those particular games.

“I think we should give it a try,” she smiled up at him.

Dan charged their drinks to his room, and led her to the elevators. The elevator arrived empty, and remained empty save for them. They each pushed the button for their own floor, and the elevator began its slow ascent. While they waited Dan tilted Anna’s chin, and lightly brushed his lips over hers. Each time he allowed them to linger for a bit longer until her lips parted. He slipped his soft wet tongue between them drinking in the taste of vodka and cranberry juice. She entwined her tongue with his to taste the scotch. He gripped her hips firmly pushing her back against the back wall of the elevator. She could feel his hard length push against her as they kissed. His hand slid up and down her sides, massaging her through the smooth material of her dress. His thumbs grazed her firm, round breasts, which were not held by a bra. He was about to cup one of them when the elevator dinged, and the doors opened. He released her, and backed away.

“I believe this is your floor,” his voice was husky with desire.

Anna reached out, and stabbed the door close button on the control panel. Dan smiled, and resumed his exploration of her while the elevator climbed the three remaining floors to the floor his room was on. As the elevator ascended he massaged her nipples through the smooth material of her dress. She moaned softly and arched her back offering her breasts to him. He leaned down and dipped his wet tongue into the soft crevasse of her cleavage. The harsh chime of the elevator stilled his exploration of her until they were inside his room.

Once they were in the privacy of his room he slowly slid the zipper of her dress down her long smooth back pressing hot kisses to the smooth skin he exposed. When he reached the end of the zipper he straightened, tracing her spine with the tip of his tongue. Anna turned to face him, and slowly removed her dress exposing the breasts he had fondled in the elevator. Dan rubbed himself through his pants as she slid the dress down further exposing a smooth stomach, a black lacy garter belt, thong, and transparent black stockings. He let out a moan of appreciation as she stepped out of her heels and sidled toward him trailing a silver gloved finger over the three strand pearl neckless around her throat.

“Dear God Anna,” he breathed. “You have no idea how many nights I’ve imagined a moment like this.”

“Mmm, I hope I’ll live up to your imagined expectations,” she smiled as she cupped him through his pants. “Allow me.”

She knelt, opened his fly, and slid his pants down to his ankles. He had already removed his shoes and socks, so she held the pants as he stepped out of them. She straightened on her knees, rubbing her hands over his taught muscular legs. She cupped his tight ass, and rubbed her face against the bulge in his boxers, humming in appreciation.

“Anna!” He gasped, running his fingers through her silky blond hair. “I intended to seduce you, but it seems you have turn things about on me.”

“Turn about is fair play Dan,” she smiled up at him and pulled his boxers down to expose a long erect shaft, and a decent sized set of balls. She licked her lips, and began to lick him from taint to tip.

“Holy shit!” He gasped when she slid him the whole way into her mouth. He continued to moan and gasp as she moved her wet hungry mouth up and down his hard length until a warm spirt of salty liquid filled her mouth. He caught his breath as she stood, and moved to the bed. “Wow, Anna, that was well… I’m not sure what to say that might not sound like half of an insult.”

“You don’t have to say anything,” she assured him. “I just ask that you return the favor.”

“I can do that,” he moved toward the bed unbuttoning his dress shirt and discarding it on the floor. He crawled onto the bed, and knelt between her spread thighs. “Can you remove the panties, but leave the stockings and garter belt on?”

“I’m not attached to these panties,” Anna offered.

Dan smiled, and tore the delicate lace garment apart exposing wet pink flesh. Her clit was engorged and poking out of the folds of her volva seeking attention. He lay on his stomach to indulge them both. She moaned as he stoked over the nub of sensitive flesh with slow, tantalizing licks. She freed his hair from the band as he sucked the sensitive bulb. He spread her opening wider as he inserted to of his fingers inside her, and stroked her sweet spot. Anna’s head fell back releasing a cry of ecstasy as her first orgasm broke over her.

“Oh! Daniel!” She cried. “I want you inside me!”

He moved so that he was leaning back against the pillows housekeeping had piled against the head board. Anna straddled him, and slid onto his hard male organ. He was so long that she could have sworn his tip touched her cervix.

“Not yet!” He breathed, stalling her when she began to move up and down his length. ‘I want those luscious breasts first.”

Anna smiled and cupped her breasts, offering them to him for the taking. Daniel licked his tips before taking one of her plump pink nipples into his mouth. He sucked the pink flesh to a tender hardened point, lashing the tip with his tongue. Anna moaned as her walls flexed around his engorged flesh. He stimulated her other nipple in the same manner giving her another minor tremor of an orgasm. When both of her nipples were poking out of their soft mounds he leaned back to let her have her fun.

Anna began by sliding up and down his length in agonizingly slow strokes. Her walls became tighter and tighter as she continued her slow ride to ecstasy. She sped up as his rod stroked her sweet spot. Their moans harmonized as he thrust to her rhythm. As they into a crescendo of climax he thrust up and pulled her down by her hips filling her with warm, sticky, semen.

After a few moments of relaxation Daniel removed Anna’s pearls and placed them on the nightstand. He unclipped her garter belt, and slid her stockings off, discarding both on the floor. They snuggled under the blankets, and he gave her a soft kiss good night.

“See you in the morning my sweet,” he whispered, and kissed her again.

“Pleasant dreams,” she smiled up at him. “I know I’ll have them.”

“As will I,” with that he turned off the light beside t
© Copyright 2014 Vixey Todd (jlh1982 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2001253-High-School-Reunion