*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2001417-poem
Rated: E · Prose · Emotional · #2001417
A cry from a woman shttered
Tears she cries every day they never stop, that is why they never end.
The pain in her heart she feels every day it never stops, that is why she never learns.
Got used to the pain she feels it even when its not there.

The hate she has for her self never shows, that is why it is always there.
The love she has for people is never seen, that is why it is always broken and taken for granted.

Her heart always open for love never receives, that is why it never beats the beat of passion and intimacy.

Always falling but never caught, always loving but never loved, never cared for or considered to be, never known of any happiness yet never afraid to love, never had the fear of sharing the love, but always had the fear of loosing, loosing the battle never had the courage to fight, the strength to stand.

She is a woman,strong, intelligent, powerful and beautiful yet forever embracing pain, misery and hardship.

A woman so strong, a woman BLEEDING PAIN.

By Nhlanhla Tshabalala
© Copyright 2014 nhlanhla (philda at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2001417-poem